Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
Regular Price: $10.99
Special Price: $5.50
- Curved jaw with built-in wire cutter great for a variety of applications and material shapes.
- Classic trigger release provides maximum locking force.
- Convenient wire cutter included
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability.
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle.
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
- Interchangeable 45°, 90° and two straight heads
- Heat treated carbon steel construction
- Corrosion-resistant black oxide finish
- Precision-machined tips
- Self-opening, spring-loaded handles
- Comfortable vinyl grip handles
- Can be used on 3/8" to 2" internal and external snap rings
Instruction for exchange of jaws:
- Push spring retaining joint inward.
- Lift retaining stop upward to horizontal position.
- Put the retaining stop in vertical position to hold the jaw in place.
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $5.00
- Ideal for routine maintenance, repair work and for rethreading where high accuracy and tolerance thread is not critical
- Straight flutes are ground to provide rapid chip removal for efficient threading
- Designed for hand threading work in a variety of materials
- Taps produce a class 2B thread