Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
- Durable nickel chromium steel construction
- ProTouch™ grips provide extra comfort and reduces hand fatigue
- Machined jaws for maximum gripping strength
- Induction hardened cutting edge stays sharper, longer
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- Lifetime Guarantee
- High speed steel drill bits ensure fast, precise drilling
- High carbon steel plug taps are ideal for general purpose threading
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $9.99
- These cutters are ideal for use when standard bolt cutters cant handle the job.
- Great for cutting wire fence, cables, mesh, bolts, pad locks and much more.
- Made of drop forged, heat treated, high carbon steel.
- Compound cutting action for heavy duty applications
- Curved jaw with built-in wire cutter great for a variety of applications and material shapes.
- Classic trigger release provides maximum locking force.
- Convenient wire cutter included
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability.
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle.
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
- Ideal for routine maintenance, repair work and for rethreading where high accuracy and tolerance thread is not critical
- Straight flutes are ground to provide rapid chip removal for efficient threading
- Designed for hand threading work in a variety of materials
- Taps produce a class 2B thread