Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
Use the Black Bull 6 Ton A-Frame Shop Press for installing and removing gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints, pulleys arbor and press-out jobs. Used by automotive shops and hobbyists to repair and replace bearings, install and remove pressure-fitted parts, and bend or straighten metal. The Black Bull 6 Ton A-Frame Shop Press features all welded steel construction with a powder coated paint finish. The 6 ton hydraulic jack has an operating distance of 2 in. to 4.3 in.
- Used to install and remove bearings, gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints, pulleys and other items
- Spring-return press beam
- 2 press plates included
- Adjustable table with 2 settings spaced 2.25 inches apart
- Steel construction with powder coat paint finish
Max Capacity 12,000 lbs Operating Distance 2" to 4.3" Dimensions 15.5" L x 12.5" W x 29.5" H
Process your own sausage, bratwurst and hamburgers with ease using the Sportsman Series Stainless Steel Meat Grinder. Blend meat with your favorite seasonings for fresh and healthy homemade meals. Use your own casing for homemade sausage, pepperoni and bratwurst. Add your own spices and seasonings to make each recipe just the way you like it. You can even grind vegetables to prepare great tasting meals. The stainless steel body is easy to clean and resists corrosion. Bolt to a table or counter top for stability.
- Make your own hamburger, sausage and bratwurst, grind rabbit, venison, pork, beef, chicken and turkey
- Stainless steel is easy to clean and resists corrosion
- Secures to table or counter top
- Grinder body measures: 9" L x 5.25" W x 7" H
- 7.5" long handle
- Unit weight: 11 lbs
- 1 cutting knife
- 1 cutting playe (Fine 1/4")
- 3 sausage tubes
- 1 sausage funnel attachment
The Bone-ster™ mechanic’s creeper is the lighter, more compact sibling of the original Bone™ creeper that revolutionized working under a car, and it’s so comfortable and easy-to-use that you’ll wonder why all creepers don’t work this well!
The first thing you notice about the Bone-ster™ is a strong family resemblance, the patented dog-bone shape that cradles the user between the wheels, about 1-1/2” above the ground. It’s a proven design that’s more durable, more comfortable, less likely to tip and easier to work on than any other creeper on the market.
The second Bone-ster™ feature to catch your attention is the unique one-piece body that’s molded of the same special engineering-grade co-polymer as the original Bone™. It is smooth, comfortable, easy to clean, resistant to gasoline, oil and almost all common solvents, and covered by a limited one-year warranty. The deep, smoothly molded structural ribs add incredible strength and durability without adding bulk & weight; providing welcome ventilation for those hot muggy days when lying on a vinyl pad leaves you with a sweaty back and a bad attitude! Two molded-in handholds make it easy to carry and easy to secure against theft or serial tool borrowers. The Bone-ster is also more comfortable for the Big & Tall crowd, as the smaller wheel pods allow for less restricted shoulder movement.
Best of all, the Bone-ster™ solves the most common creeper complaint – wheels that break! Every Bone-ster™ features incredibly strong, custom-molded wheels. The wheels are 3” diameter, with oil-impregnated metal center bearings and a molded-in-place 7/8” wide tire that resists oil, gas and most common solvents. Using this advanced technology the tires form a strong molecular bond to the wheels, essentially becoming a strong one-piece wheel. Heavy gauge, cad-plated steel caster frames have dual race ball bearing swivels and each one is thru-bolted to the body with four 1/4” dia. bolts that won’t ever tear off, strip out or fall apart.
- Rolls over many shop/garage obstacles
- 3” diameter, 7/8” wide casters
- Wheels designed purely for the Bone-ster
- Soft, grippy tires TPE tires
- Strong thick 11 gauge plate with 4 ¼” thru-bolts
- 1 1/2” ground clearance
- Unique evolutionary design
- Practically indestructible
- Handles make it easy to carry
- Ribs add welcome ventilation
- 400 pound capacity
- Same polypropylene copolymer as the Bone
- Impervious to most solvents
- Easy to clean
- Weight – 13 lbs.
- Dimensions – 43” Long x 23 3/8” Wide x 4 ½” High (assembled)
- Suggested Retail Price $113.95
- Warranty – lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. All warranties apply against manufacturer defects.
The retro AmeriHome Soda Fountain Style Bar Table adds a classic design to the kitchen, bar, game room, basement, or shop. The bar table has the retro style reminiscent of the days of diners and drive-ins, and features a polished chrome base that is accented with a black vinyl top for a hint of classic vintage design. The Soda Fountain Style Bar Table measures 25 inches in diameter, with a textured vinyl covering on the tabletop for easily wiping up spills. The table features a built in footrest and an adjustable height, which makes this table comfortable for both kids and adults.
- Classic vintage style
- 25 in. diameter table top
- Textured vinyl covering on tabletop
- Adjustable height from 26 to 36 in.
- 200 lbs. weight capacity
The Sportsman Series Premium Pet Hutch provides small animals with a safe and comfortable home indoors or out. The pet hutch has been designed with features that make caring for your pets easy. A convenient feeding trough allows you to feed without having to open the door and give the animals a chance to escape. A locking door keeps pets safely inside, and the lid lifts so you can remove large items or skittish animals. The solid bottom floor provides both a comfortable surface for your pet, and then easily slide out letting all the debris fall out for easy cleaning. A wire panel in front lets in plenty of fresh air. The durable wood finish can stand up to wind, rain and snow.
- Ideal for small animals like rabbits and guinea pigs
- Pet hutch gives pets a secure nesting area, for indoor and outdoor use
- Lids lifts for easy access, safe locking doors, feeding trough
- Solid bottom slide out for easy cleaning
- Dimensions: 39.5 inches L x 19.75 inches W x 30 inches H
Securely maneuver motorcycles weighing up to 1500 pounds with the Black Bull Motorcycle Dolly. Hold your motorcycle upright and easily move your bike in tight spaces around your garage or storage space. 12 heavy duty steel casters evenly distribute the weight of the motorcycle. The kick stand support plate is adjustable so the Motorcycle Dolly can accommodate motorcycles of various sizes with wheels up to 4 inches wide. A small ramp at the end of the frame makes it easy for one person to load the bike, and flips up and out of the way when not in use. The frame is constructed of heavy duty steel coated with a rust-resistant powder-coat finish, to ensure that this heavy duty Motorcycle Dolly will last for the life of your bike.
- Rust resistant, powder coat paint finish
- Secures tires and kick stand, kick stand support is adjustable, accommodates wheels up to 4 in. W
- Heavy duty steel construction
- 12 heavy-duty casters
- Accommodates various size motorcycles
- Easily maneuver any motorcycle up to 1500 lbs.
- Overall size: 118 in. L x 28 in. W x 2 in H
- Weighs: 100 lbs.
Out of stock
Load up the Sportsman Series Flatbed Cart with bags of soil for the flower beds, grass seed for the lawn, supplies for painting the deck, or grain for the horses. The 36 x 18 inch welded steel mesh deck can hold a load of up to 550 pounds. With that much weight capacity, this Flatbed Cart can handle just about any load you throw on it. Pneumatic wheels make it easy to maneuver over almost any terrain. A powder coat finish will stand up to the elements and resist rust and corrosion. You can even tow the Flatbed Cart behind your lawnmower or tractor with the included trailer hitch adapter. This Flatbed Cart will give you a helping hand on any project around the house.
- Perfect for home, nurseries and farms
- Includes trailer hitch adapter, powder coated steel handle
- Welded steel mesh deck
- Holds up to 550 lbs.
- Stands 14 in. high when assembled
Out of stock