Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
The Pro-Series 4 Piece Set 18 in. Scaffolding Outriggers attach to the Pro-Series 6 Foot Multi Use Scaffolding Unit (GSSI) to keep to keep the unit stable when double stacked. Extends total width of scaffolding by 36 in. Ideal for home improvement projects like painting, patching drywall or cleaning windows. Meets all OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations.
- For use with Pro-Series 6 Foot Multi Use Scaffolding Unit (GSSI)
- Set of 4 outriggers
- Powder coat paint finish
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Each outrigger weighs 11.5 lbs
- Extends total width of scaffolding by 36 in.
- Meets all OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations
The Bone-ster™ mechanic’s creeper is the lighter, more compact sibling of the original Bone™ creeper that revolutionized working under a car, and it’s so comfortable and easy-to-use that you’ll wonder why all creepers don’t work this well!
The first thing you notice about the Bone-ster™ is a strong family resemblance, the patented dog-bone shape that cradles the user between the wheels, about 1-1/2” above the ground. It’s a proven design that’s more durable, more comfortable, less likely to tip and easier to work on than any other creeper on the market.
The second Bone-ster™ feature to catch your attention is the unique one-piece body that’s molded of the same special engineering-grade co-polymer as the original Bone™. It is smooth, comfortable, easy to clean, resistant to gasoline, oil and almost all common solvents, and covered by a limited one-year warranty. The deep, smoothly molded structural ribs add incredible strength and durability without adding bulk & weight; providing welcome ventilation for those hot muggy days when lying on a vinyl pad leaves you with a sweaty back and a bad attitude! Two molded-in handholds make it easy to carry and easy to secure against theft or serial tool borrowers. The Bone-ster is also more comfortable for the Big & Tall crowd, as the smaller wheel pods allow for less restricted shoulder movement.
Best of all, the Bone-ster™ solves the most common creeper complaint – wheels that break! Every Bone-ster™ features incredibly strong, custom-molded wheels. The wheels are 3” diameter, with oil-impregnated metal center bearings and a molded-in-place 7/8” wide tire that resists oil, gas and most common solvents. Using this advanced technology the tires form a strong molecular bond to the wheels, essentially becoming a strong one-piece wheel. Heavy gauge, cad-plated steel caster frames have dual race ball bearing swivels and each one is thru-bolted to the body with four 1/4” dia. bolts that won’t ever tear off, strip out or fall apart.
- Rolls over many shop/garage obstacles
- 3” diameter, 7/8” wide casters
- Wheels designed purely for the Bone-ster
- Soft, grippy tires TPE tires
- Strong thick 11 gauge plate with 4 ¼” thru-bolts
- 1 1/2” ground clearance
- Unique evolutionary design
- Practically indestructible
- Handles make it easy to carry
- Ribs add welcome ventilation
- 400 pound capacity
- Same polypropylene copolymer as the Bone
- Impervious to most solvents
- Easy to clean
- Weight – 13 lbs.
- Dimensions – 43” Long x 23 3/8” Wide x 4 ½” High (assembled)
- Suggested Retail Price $113.95
- Warranty – lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. All warranties apply against manufacturer defects.
Keep your machinery, trucks, and large farm implements well lubricated and in good working order with the Pro-Series 12 Volt Cordless Grease Gun. It is fast and easy to use because it doesn’t require any pumping to operate. The high pressure 7,000 PSI delivery works faster than manual grease guns. This continuous operation Grease Gun can supply up to three 14 ounce grease cartridges on a single charge. When the battery does run out, it can recharge in approximately 5 hours time. Two batteries keep you working longer. One battery can be on the charger while the other is on the Grease Gun. A 31 inch flexible hose is included inside the portable storage case.
- Great for heavy machinery and greasing fittings
- Easy to use
- No pumping required
- Faster than a manual grease gun
- Air bleeder valve for quick flow
- Holds 14 oz. grease cartridge
- 31 in. flexible hose
- Includes 2 ni-cd1500mah batteries
- Charging time: 5 hours
- Maximum operating pressure: 7,000 psi
- Packaged inside a convenient storage case
The Sportsman Series Folding Fish Table with Faucet makes cleaning fish and wild game easier. This portable, folding table weighs just over 20 pounds and can easily be transported from your vehicle to your campsite. The plastic table top with separate prep and sink areas is easy to keep clean. A chrome plated faucet can be attached to a garden hose for a steady supply of fresh clean water. The drain in the sink is connected to a hose that can be placed inside a bucket, making cleanup easy. Attach a water hose to the faucet, place a bucket underneath the drain and insert the drain hose, then cut and clean fish or game.
- Portable table for cleaning fish and game on-site
- Attach water hose to faucet, place bucket underneath, then cut and clean fish or game
- Chrome plated faucet with garden hose hook up (bucket not included)
- Durable plastic top
- Table measure 46 in. L x 24 in. W x 33 in. H
Pull out stumps, move logs, pull cars onto trailers, or trailer your boat with the Sportsman Series Portable Electric Winch. This Electric Winch mounts to your vehicle’s tow hook to pull up to 6,000 pounds of rolling weight, or 2000 pounds of straight pulling, up to 3 tons of pulling power. This handy device is great to have around for jobs that require serious pulling power, and you won’t even break a sweat. The battery in your truck powers the Electric Winch, so you don’t have to carry an extra power supply. The battery cables are 12 feet long, so you have plenty of wire to get from the front to the back of your truck. A 9 foot cable on the remote switch lets you get well out of the way. The 20 foot steel cable gives you an ample amount of towing line. With a full load, this winch has a line speed of 6 feet per minute.
- Recover vehicles, trailer your boat, pull stumps and logs
- 6000 lbs. of pulling capacity for rolling stockLine speed with full load: 6 ft./min.
- 2000 lbs. of pulling capacity for straight pulling
- Attaches to vehicle tow hook
- Cable length: 20 ft.
- Mounting dimensions: 8 11/16 in. L x 4 7/8 in. W x 3/16 in. H
- Remote switch included, not for overhead lifting
- Weighs 25 lbs.
Cut homemade french fries for the entire family in minutes with the Sportsman Series Commercial Quality French Fry Cutter. This cast iron French Fry Cutter mounts to a wall, counter or tabletop to cut potatoes up to 6 inches long into 3/8 or 1/2 inch wide strips. Two stainless steel cutting attachments are included, one for thick and one for thin cut fries. In no time at all, you can cut enough potatoes to feed the entire family. You can even make sweet potato fries to bake as a healthier option. The French Fry Cutter can cut fruit and veggies too, making them more fun for kids to eat. Cut carrots, zucchini, cucumbers, pineapple, and sweet peppers into thin strips that little hands can easily grab. Suction cups are included to give the French Fry Cutter stability on countertops and tabletops. The large, heavy duty suction cups bolt on so they stay put, or can be removed so the French Fry Cutter can be mounted permanently horizontally to a flat service or vertically on a wall.
- Cut homemade French fries for the entire family in minutes
- Cast iron body will last a lifetime, Mounts on wall or counter top
- Includes 2 stainless steel cutting attachments, 1 for thick and 1 for thin
- Cut potatoes up to 6 in. long into 3/8 in. or 1/2 in. strips
- Cut fruits and vegetables too
- Can be mounted to a wall or tabletop, large heavy duty suctions cups included for stability on countertops
- Overall size: 19.5 in. L x 12 in. W x 8 in. H
Add a bit of whimsy to your kitchen, bar, game room, basement, or shop with the AmeriHome 2 Piece Soda Cap Bar Stool Set. A polished mirror-like chrome base and a soda cap shaped seat gives this stool a fun and funky silhouette. These bar stool are designed with comfort in mind. With a 13 inch, ABS plastic, 360 degree swivel seat, a built in footrest, and an overall adjustable seat height of 23.5 to 32 inches. Great features that make this bar stool comfortable for everyone.
- 2 bar stools
- Polished chrome plated, heavy duty tubular steel base
- Adjustable height from 23.5 to 32 in.
- 13 in., ABS plastic, 360 degree swivel seat
- 330 lbs. weight capacity
- Makes a great addition to your home, shop, or bar!
Use the Stainless Steel Sausage Stuffer to make your own summer sausage and snack sticks. Use your own casing for homemade pepperoni, bratwurst, and sausage. Add your own spices and seasonings to make each recipe just the way you like it. Great for any home butcher or hunter. The heavy duty, 5 lb capacity design secures to your table or counter top. The Sausage Stuffer is made of stainless steel, making it easy to clean and resistant to corrosion. The two-piece handle is detachable for easy storage. Includes 3 stainless steel funnels to make different styles of sausage.
- Stainless steel finish
- Includes 3 different size sausage tubes
- 5 lb capacity
- Attaches securely to table or counter top
- Detachable handle
Use the Black Bull 6 Ton A-Frame Shop Press for installing and removing gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints, pulleys arbor and press-out jobs. Used by automotive shops and hobbyists to repair and replace bearings, install and remove pressure-fitted parts, and bend or straighten metal. The Black Bull 6 Ton A-Frame Shop Press features all welded steel construction with a powder coated paint finish. The 6 ton hydraulic jack has an operating distance of 2 in. to 4.3 in.
- Used to install and remove bearings, gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints, pulleys and other items
- Spring-return press beam
- 2 press plates included
- Adjustable table with 2 settings spaced 2.25 inches apart
- Steel construction with powder coat paint finish
Max Capacity 12,000 lbs Operating Distance 2" to 4.3" Dimensions 15.5" L x 12.5" W x 29.5" H
Load up the Sportsman Series Flatbed Cart with bags of soil for the flower beds, grass seed for the lawn, supplies for painting the deck, or grain for the horses. The 36 x 18 inch welded steel mesh deck can hold a load of up to 550 pounds. With that much weight capacity, this Flatbed Cart can handle just about any load you throw on it. Pneumatic wheels make it easy to maneuver over almost any terrain. A powder coat finish will stand up to the elements and resist rust and corrosion. You can even tow the Flatbed Cart behind your lawnmower or tractor with the included trailer hitch adapter. This Flatbed Cart will give you a helping hand on any project around the house.
- Perfect for home, nurseries and farms
- Includes trailer hitch adapter, powder coated steel handle
- Welded steel mesh deck
- Holds up to 550 lbs.
- Stands 14 in. high when assembled
Out of stock