Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
Whether you are a do it yourselfer working out of your garage, operate a small auto repair business, or taking care of automotive and engine repairs at the ranch or farm, your going to need a parts washer to remove the grease and grime from the engine components. You’re going to need a Black Bull 20 Gallon Parts Washer. This 20 gallon parts washer with a 12 gallon solvent capacity can clean small to medium size parts quickly. The pump can output up to 318 gallons per hour, and recirculates up to 3.2 gallons of solvent per hour. Safe and convenient to use, this parts washer features a fire safety lid with a fusible-link, an indicator light to show when the unit is on, and a removable work shelf inside the basin for a more customized fit.
- Removes grease, grime and oil from engine components, oil pans, carburetors
- Fully enclosed electric pump recirculates fluid for quick parts washing
- Steel construction
- Removable work shelf
- Fire safety lid w/fusible-link
- Nozzle adjusts for full coverage
- On/off switch with indicator light
- Rated voltage: 120v / 60 hz / 0.5a, 120 volts / 60 hz water pump
Pump Output (w/ flexible pipe) 192 gph flow rate Pump Output (w/o flexible pipe) 318 gph flow rate Recirculates 2.6-3.2 gpm of solvent Max Output through Spigot 2.64-3.1 gallons/min Tank Capacity 20 gallons Solvent Capacity 12 gallons Overall Size 30" W x 21 1/4" D x 34 5/8" H Tank Size 28" W x 19" D x 10.25" H
The Bone-ster™ mechanic’s creeper is the lighter, more compact sibling of the original Bone™ creeper that revolutionized working under a car, and it’s so comfortable and easy-to-use that you’ll wonder why all creepers don’t work this well!
The first thing you notice about the Bone-ster™ is a strong family resemblance, the patented dog-bone shape that cradles the user between the wheels, about 1-1/2” above the ground. It’s a proven design that’s more durable, more comfortable, less likely to tip and easier to work on than any other creeper on the market.
The second Bone-ster™ feature to catch your attention is the unique one-piece body that’s molded of the same special engineering-grade co-polymer as the original Bone™. It is smooth, comfortable, easy to clean, resistant to gasoline, oil and almost all common solvents, and covered by a limited one-year warranty. The deep, smoothly molded structural ribs add incredible strength and durability without adding bulk & weight; providing welcome ventilation for those hot muggy days when lying on a vinyl pad leaves you with a sweaty back and a bad attitude! Two molded-in handholds make it easy to carry and easy to secure against theft or serial tool borrowers. The Bone-ster is also more comfortable for the Big & Tall crowd, as the smaller wheel pods allow for less restricted shoulder movement.
Best of all, the Bone-ster™ solves the most common creeper complaint – wheels that break! Every Bone-ster™ features incredibly strong, custom-molded wheels. The wheels are 3” diameter, with oil-impregnated metal center bearings and a molded-in-place 7/8” wide tire that resists oil, gas and most common solvents. Using this advanced technology the tires form a strong molecular bond to the wheels, essentially becoming a strong one-piece wheel. Heavy gauge, cad-plated steel caster frames have dual race ball bearing swivels and each one is thru-bolted to the body with four 1/4” dia. bolts that won’t ever tear off, strip out or fall apart.
- Rolls over many shop/garage obstacles
- 3” diameter, 7/8” wide casters
- Wheels designed purely for the Bone-ster
- Soft, grippy tires TPE tires
- Strong thick 11 gauge plate with 4 ¼” thru-bolts
- 1 1/2” ground clearance
- Unique evolutionary design
- Practically indestructible
- Handles make it easy to carry
- Ribs add welcome ventilation
- 400 pound capacity
- Same polypropylene copolymer as the Bone
- Impervious to most solvents
- Easy to clean
- Weight – 13 lbs.
- Dimensions – 43” Long x 23 3/8” Wide x 4 ½” High (assembled)
- Suggested Retail Price $113.95
- Warranty – lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. All warranties apply against manufacturer defects.
The Sportsman Series Premium Pet Hutch provides small animals with a safe and comfortable home indoors or out. The pet hutch has been designed with features that make caring for your pets easy. A convenient feeding trough allows you to feed without having to open the door and give the animals a chance to escape. A locking door keeps pets safely inside, and the lid lifts so you can remove large items or skittish animals. The solid bottom floor provides both a comfortable surface for your pet, and then easily slide out letting all the debris fall out for easy cleaning. A wire panel in front lets in plenty of fresh air. The durable wood finish can stand up to wind, rain and snow.
- Ideal for small animals like rabbits and guinea pigs
- Pet hutch gives pets a secure nesting area, for indoor and outdoor use
- Lids lifts for easy access, safe locking doors, feeding trough
- Solid bottom slide out for easy cleaning
- Dimensions: 39.5 inches L x 19.75 inches W x 30 inches H
This AmeriHome 2 Piece Adjustable Height Bar Stool Set includes two retro style, adjustable height black vinyl bar stools. This 2-piece bar stool set is reminiscent of the days of diners and drive-ins, and features a polished chrome base and a black vinyl seat and back rest for a hint of vintage retro style. Designed for maximum comfort, each bar stool features a large 13.5 inch wide, padded, 360 degree swivel seat, a padded vinyl back, a built in footrest and an adjustable seat height of 25 to 33.5 inches, which makes this set comfortable for kids and adults to sit together.
- 2 retro style, adjustable height black vinyl bar stools
- Adjustable seat height from 25 to 33.5 in.
- Max seat back height 42.25 in.
- 13.5 in. vinyl padded 360-degree swivel seat
- 330 lbs weight capacity each
A Handle-All is a multi-functional tool with telescoping handle and 4 full-sized implements. Compact and rugged, while maintaining full-size utility. Perfect for camping, off-roading, recreation, farming, ranching, and forestry. Stores compactly alongside other accessories.
When driving off-road, it is essential to have recovery equipment. Most reliable sources strongly suggest a Hi-Lift jack, a shovel, and an axe as minimal gear. In fact, many off-road parks consider these items mandatory equipment. A compact set of tools ideal for off-road vehicles where storage space for supplies, equipment, and tools is limited.
Handle-All Features Include:
- Branded gear bag for storage
- Telescoping implement handle
- Full-sized shovel head
- Full-sized sledge hammer head
- Full-sized axe head
- Full-sized pick-axe head
Add a bit of sophistication to your kitchen, bar, game room, basement, or shop with the AmeriHome 2 Piece Bar Stool Set in glossy white. Sleek silhouettes with polished mirror-like chrome bases and shiny white molded seats give this set a clean, modern, loft-like style. These bar stools are designed with comfort in mind. With large 14.75 inch wide molded ABS plastic 360 degree seats, built in footrests and an adjustable height of 22.5 to 31 inches. Great features that make these bar stools comfortable for everyone.
- 2 modern loft-like style bar stools
- Adjustable height from 22.5 to 31 in.
- Maximum seat back height 36 in.
- 14.75 in. ABS plastic 360-degree swivel seat
- 330 lbs. weight capacity each
The Tail Bone is a totally new approach to creeper seats, designed from scratch to be easier to use, more comfortable, more durable and a better value than any other mechanic's stool on the market! The same big 5" diameter wheels that made Bone creepers so popular and famous let the Tail Bone roll effortlessly over air hoses, drop cords, shop clutter, rough surfaces and much more.
The base is a uniquely designed tripod, so it's a naturally stable working platform even on uneven floors and surfaces. And because it turns with the user, the legs always stay out of the way and let you tuck your feet under you for comfort or convenience. The tripod design also means fewer wheels to have to roll over obstacles! The bucket seat works just like the ones in high performance vehicles, it lets you use your natural body movements and trunk strength to position yourself and the stool exactly where you can do the job at hand comfortably and easily. Work without fear! The Tail Bone just rolls over obstacles that trip and tip ordinary little wheel stools. The super comfortable bucket seat is shaped and sized for real-world people, so it's not like trying to perch on a padded poke in the butt!
The 100% American casters are our own design, expressly for use on creepers and carts used in auto shops, and are a combination of materials and design features not found on any other creeper wheels anywhere! The seat and the base are molded of the same tough engineering grade polymer that's used for the famously durable Bone creepers. They're smooth, impact resistant, impervious to oil, cleaners and common solvents and easy to clean. Tail Bones are 100% Made in America, designed with American ingenuity, built with quality American materials and parts brought together by American workers! We build them to do the jobs you ask of your tools, and back them with one of the strongest warranties in the business.
The Tail Bone's huge 5" casters let it roll over all sorts of obstacles, from floor drains, broken floors, nuts and bolts, even air hoses! The shop version of the Tail Bone features grippy black TPE tires that allow it to grab onto and roll over obstacles. Best of all, each caster is attached to the seat with four heavy duty zinc plated 5/16" through bolts - unlike other creeper seats on the market, the wheels will never fall off! The Tail Bone ends the common frustrations found with creeper seats.
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- Made in the USA
- 5 1/8” diameter 1” wide wheels
- Custom designed wheels with soft, grippy TPE tires
- 130 lb. rating per wheel
- 3/4" ground clearance
- Four 5/16” bolts fasten plate – won’t break
- Winged design adds style to function
- High strength polypropylene copolymer
- Seat is only 12" off the ground, perfect for a wide variety of jobs!
- 350 lb. capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off!
- Item Number 5031
- Weight - 15.5 lbs.
- Dimensions 29" Long x 31.75" Wide
- Suggested Retail Price $152.95
- Warranty – limited lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. Warranties apply against manufacturer defects.
Mix your own meat, fowl or wild game with your favorite seasonings for fresh and healthy homemade meals with the Sportsman Series 4 Gallon Stainless Steel Meat Mixer. Be confident in the quality of the food your family is eating or save money buying large quantities and processing it yourself. The Meat Mixer includes a clear see-through lid and a removable paddle for easy cleaning. The durable, easy to clean stainless steel design can stand up to heavy use season after season when cared for properly. The 4 gallon tank mixes up to 17 lbs of meat at one time.
- Mix your own meat, fowl or wild game
- Add your favorite seasonings for fresh and healthy homemade meals
- Includes clear see-through lid and removable paddle for easy cleaning
- Durable stainless steel design for all-season use
- 4 gallon tank mixes 17 lbs. of meat at one time
- Manually operated
Process your own sausage, bratwurst and hamburgers with ease using the Sportsman Series Stainless Steel Meat Grinder. Blend meat with your favorite seasonings for fresh and healthy homemade meals. Use your own casing for homemade sausage, pepperoni and bratwurst. Add your own spices and seasonings to make each recipe just the way you like it. You can even grind vegetables to prepare great tasting meals. The stainless steel body is easy to clean and resists corrosion. Bolt to a table or counter top for stability.
- Make your own hamburger, sausage and bratwurst, grind rabbit, venison, pork, beef, chicken and turkey
- Stainless steel is easy to clean and resists corrosion
- Secures to table or counter top
- Grinder body measures: 9" L x 5.25" W x 7" H
- 7.5" long handle
- Unit weight: 11 lbs
- 1 cutting knife
- 1 cutting playe (Fine 1/4")
- 3 sausage tubes
- 1 sausage funnel attachment
This AmeriHome 2 Piece Adjustable Height Bar Stool Set includes two retro style, adjustable height black vinyl bar stools. This 2-piece bar stool set is reminiscent of the days of diners and drive-ins, and features a polished chrome base and a black vinyl seat and back for a hint of vintage retro style. Designed for maximum comfort, each bar stool features a large 16.5 by 18 inch, padded, 360 degree swivel seat, a 12 inch padded vinyl backrest, a built in footrest and an adjustable seat height of 23.5 to 31.5 inches, which makes this set comfortable for kids and adults to sit together.
- 2 retro style, adjustable height black vinyl bar stools
- Adjustable seat height from 23.5 to 31.5 in.
- Maximum seat back height 43 in.
- 16.5 by 18 in. vinyl padded 360-degree swivel seat
- 330 lbs. weight capacity each