Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
The Bone-ster™ mechanic’s creeper is the lighter, more compact sibling of the original Bone™ creeper that revolutionized working under a car, and it’s so comfortable and easy-to-use that you’ll wonder why all creepers don’t work this well!
The first thing you notice about the Bone-ster™ is a strong family resemblance, the patented dog-bone shape that cradles the user between the wheels, about 1-1/2” above the ground. It’s a proven design that’s more durable, more comfortable, less likely to tip and easier to work on than any other creeper on the market.
The second Bone-ster™ feature to catch your attention is the unique one-piece body that’s molded of the same special engineering-grade co-polymer as the original Bone™. It is smooth, comfortable, easy to clean, resistant to gasoline, oil and almost all common solvents, and covered by a limited one-year warranty. The deep, smoothly molded structural ribs add incredible strength and durability without adding bulk & weight; providing welcome ventilation for those hot muggy days when lying on a vinyl pad leaves you with a sweaty back and a bad attitude! Two molded-in handholds make it easy to carry and easy to secure against theft or serial tool borrowers. The Bone-ster is also more comfortable for the Big & Tall crowd, as the smaller wheel pods allow for less restricted shoulder movement.
Best of all, the Bone-ster™ solves the most common creeper complaint – wheels that break! Every Bone-ster™ features incredibly strong, custom-molded wheels. The wheels are 3” diameter, with oil-impregnated metal center bearings and a molded-in-place 7/8” wide tire that resists oil, gas and most common solvents. Using this advanced technology the tires form a strong molecular bond to the wheels, essentially becoming a strong one-piece wheel. Heavy gauge, cad-plated steel caster frames have dual race ball bearing swivels and each one is thru-bolted to the body with four 1/4” dia. bolts that won’t ever tear off, strip out or fall apart.
- Rolls over many shop/garage obstacles
- 3” diameter, 7/8” wide casters
- Wheels designed purely for the Bone-ster
- Soft, grippy tires TPE tires
- Strong thick 11 gauge plate with 4 ¼” thru-bolts
- 1 1/2” ground clearance
- Unique evolutionary design
- Practically indestructible
- Handles make it easy to carry
- Ribs add welcome ventilation
- 400 pound capacity
- Same polypropylene copolymer as the Bone
- Impervious to most solvents
- Easy to clean
- Weight – 13 lbs.
- Dimensions – 43” Long x 23 3/8” Wide x 4 ½” High (assembled)
- Suggested Retail Price $113.95
- Warranty – lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. All warranties apply against manufacturer defects.
Process your own sausage, bratwurst and hamburgers with ease using the Sportsman Series Stainless Steel Meat Grinder. Blend meat with your favorite seasonings for fresh and healthy homemade meals. Use your own casing for homemade sausage, pepperoni and bratwurst. Add your own spices and seasonings to make each recipe just the way you like it. You can even grind vegetables to prepare great tasting meals. The stainless steel body is easy to clean and resists corrosion. Bolt to a table or counter top for stability.
- Make your own hamburger, sausage and bratwurst, grind rabbit, venison, pork, beef, chicken and turkey
- Stainless steel is easy to clean and resists corrosion
- Secures to table or counter top
- Grinder body measures: 9" L x 5.25" W x 7" H
- 7.5" long handle
- Unit weight: 11 lbs
- 1 cutting knife
- 1 cutting playe (Fine 1/4")
- 3 sausage tubes
- 1 sausage funnel attachment
Bend a one of a kind part or make duplicate parts in your shop with the Black Bull Space Saver Metal Bender. A must have tool for metalworking in the home workshop, farm or professional fabrications shop. It features a 44 inch telescoping handle for maximum leverage, seven round dies, and one right angle die. The Metal Bender can bend round or square rods up to 5/8 inch thick or rectangular pieces up to 5/16 inch thick and 2 inches wide. Bend railing, fences, gates, flat bar stock, angle iron, wrought iron and much more. Perfect for metal artists, sign makers or fence builders.
- For hobbyists or professional fabrications
- Versatile and easy-to-use
- Bend one of a kind parts or easily make duplicate parts in your shop
- Includes 7 round dies (1, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, 2, 2.5, 3 inch) plus one right angle die
- Bends 5/16 x 1-1/4 inch or 3/16 x 2 inch mild steel and 5/8 inch round or square rods
- 44 inch telescoping handle
A Handle-All is a multi-functional tool with telescoping handle and 4 full-sized implements. Compact and rugged, while maintaining full-size utility. Perfect for camping, off-roading, recreation, farming, ranching, and forestry. Stores compactly alongside other accessories.
When driving off-road, it is essential to have recovery equipment. Most reliable sources strongly suggest a Hi-Lift jack, a shovel, and an axe as minimal gear. In fact, many off-road parks consider these items mandatory equipment. A compact set of tools ideal for off-road vehicles where storage space for supplies, equipment, and tools is limited.
Handle-All Features Include:
- Branded gear bag for storage
- Telescoping implement handle
- Full-sized shovel head
- Full-sized sledge hammer head
- Full-sized axe head
- Full-sized pick-axe head
Add a bit of sophistication to your kitchen, bar, game room, basement, or shop with the AmeriHome 2 Piece Bar Stool Set in glossy white. Sleek silhouettes with polished mirror-like chrome bases and shiny white molded seats give this set a clean, modern, loft-like style. These bar stools are designed with comfort in mind. With large 14.75 inch wide molded ABS plastic 360 degree seats, built in footrests and an adjustable height of 22.5 to 31 inches. Great features that make these bar stools comfortable for everyone.
- 2 modern loft-like style bar stools
- Adjustable height from 22.5 to 31 in.
- Maximum seat back height 36 in.
- 14.75 in. ABS plastic 360-degree swivel seat
- 330 lbs. weight capacity each
Remove oxidation, paint and rust with the Black Bull 90 Lb Gravity Feed Abrasive Blaster. Designed for contractors and serious do-it-yourselfers, this steel sandblaster is an easy way for you to clean a variety of different surfaces including metal, wood, brick or concrete. This siphon feed sandblaster with steel hopper features a 90 lb capacity for approximately 150 minutes of blast time. A long 8 foot blast hose lets you get into out of the way and hard to reach places.
- Remove oxidation, paint and rust
- Includes 4 ceramic nozzles, 8 ft. x 3/8 in. blasting hose, pistol grip blast gun, and protective hood
- Heavy-duty all steel construction
- Gravity feed design
- 10 in. rubber wheels
- Use 80 grit or smaller diameter abrasive
Tank Size 7.5 gallons Capacity 90 lbs Max. Working Pressure 120 psi Air Consumption 7CFM @ 80 psi Overall Size 16" L x 18" W x 36" H
Securely maneuver motorcycles weighing up to 1500 pounds with the Black Bull Motorcycle Dolly. Hold your motorcycle upright and easily move your bike in tight spaces around your garage or storage space. 12 heavy duty steel casters evenly distribute the weight of the motorcycle. The kick stand support plate is adjustable so the Motorcycle Dolly can accommodate motorcycles of various sizes with wheels up to 4 inches wide. A small ramp at the end of the frame makes it easy for one person to load the bike, and flips up and out of the way when not in use. The frame is constructed of heavy duty steel coated with a rust-resistant powder-coat finish, to ensure that this heavy duty Motorcycle Dolly will last for the life of your bike.
- Rust resistant, powder coat paint finish
- Secures tires and kick stand, kick stand support is adjustable, accommodates wheels up to 4 in. W
- Heavy duty steel construction
- 12 heavy-duty casters
- Accommodates various size motorcycles
- Easily maneuver any motorcycle up to 1500 lbs.
- Overall size: 118 in. L x 28 in. W x 2 in H
- Weighs: 100 lbs.
We named this mechanic’s creeper the Rough Rider™ because it works great where no other creeper had gone before…outdoors and off the pavement! But happy mechanics, farmers, truckers, police officers, RV’ers, off-road, auto enthusiasts and aircraft owners who have been forced to get out and get under in less-than ideal situations just call it the “off-road creeper.”
The secret of the Rough Rider™’s unmatched mobility on rough terrain lies in the unique shape of the one-piece molded body, which allows large, specially designed 5-3/8” diameter wheels and cradles the user about 2-7/8” above the ground, just the right amount of ground clearance for typical outdoor work sites. The extra wide(1-3/8”), high flotation tires don’t sink in soft surfaces and the large diameter wheels roll easily over gravel, dirt, or broken pavement—where ordinary creepers get stuck dead in their tracks. Each custom-molded wheel has a heavy-gauge steel caster frame with roller swivel bearings for strength where it counts, an oil-impregnated sintered steel axle bearing, and a molded-in-place 1-3/8” wide tire.
The ribbed body has all of the features and benefits of the original Bone™ creeper, and is molded of a state-of-the art engineering grade co-polymer to resist the effects of common solvents and cleaning is as easy as a casual wipe at the end of the job. The smooth, comfortable one-piece design has no cracks, corners or other pinch points, and the outboard wheel pods prevent tipping and flipping. The Rough Ride™r is available now from major auto, industrial and truck tool & equipment dealers, as well as leading tool catalog outlets. The Rough Rider™ is also widely used by State Highway Patrol and Inspection units, as well as the US Military, who ordered over 2,000 units in 2006 alone!
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- 5 1/4” diameter 1 5/16” wide casters
- Made in the USA!
- Custom wheels with soft, grippy and treaded TPE tires
- 250 lb. rating per wheel
- 2 7/8” ground clearance
- 4 5/16” bolts fasten through a plate – won’t break
- Outboard wheels won’t tip or flip
- High strength polypropylene copolymer
- Extremely comfortable
- 400 lb. capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off!
- Weight - 20 lbs.
- Dimensions 47” Long x 25 1/2” Wide x 7 1/2” High (Assembled)
- Suggested Retail Price $188.95
- Warranty – lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. Warranty applies against manufacturer defects.
This AmeriHome 2 Piece Adjustable Height Bar Stool Set includes two retro style, adjustable height black vinyl bar stools. This 2-piece bar stool set is reminiscent of the days of diners and drive-ins, and features a polished chrome base and a black vinyl seat and back for a hint of vintage retro style. Designed for maximum comfort, each bar stool features a large 16.5 by 18 inch, padded, 360 degree swivel seat, a 12 inch padded vinyl backrest, a built in footrest and an adjustable seat height of 23.5 to 31.5 inches, which makes this set comfortable for kids and adults to sit together.
- 2 retro style, adjustable height black vinyl bar stools
- Adjustable seat height from 23.5 to 31.5 in.
- Maximum seat back height 43 in.
- 16.5 by 18 in. vinyl padded 360-degree swivel seat
- 330 lbs. weight capacity each
Whether you are a do it yourselfer working out of your garage, operate a small auto repair business, or taking care of automotive and engine repairs at the ranch or farm, your going to need a parts washer to remove the grease and grime from the engine components. You’re going to need a Black Bull 20 Gallon Parts Washer. This 20 gallon parts washer with a 12 gallon solvent capacity can clean small to medium size parts quickly. The pump can output up to 318 gallons per hour, and recirculates up to 3.2 gallons of solvent per hour. Safe and convenient to use, this parts washer features a fire safety lid with a fusible-link, an indicator light to show when the unit is on, and a removable work shelf inside the basin for a more customized fit.
- Removes grease, grime and oil from engine components, oil pans, carburetors
- Fully enclosed electric pump recirculates fluid for quick parts washing
- Steel construction
- Removable work shelf
- Fire safety lid w/fusible-link
- Nozzle adjusts for full coverage
- On/off switch with indicator light
- Rated voltage: 120v / 60 hz / 0.5a, 120 volts / 60 hz water pump
Pump Output (w/ flexible pipe) 192 gph flow rate Pump Output (w/o flexible pipe) 318 gph flow rate Recirculates 2.6-3.2 gpm of solvent Max Output through Spigot 2.64-3.1 gallons/min Tank Capacity 20 gallons Solvent Capacity 12 gallons Overall Size 30" W x 21 1/4" D x 34 5/8" H Tank Size 28" W x 19" D x 10.25" H