Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
The Bone-ster™ mechanic’s creeper is the lighter, more compact sibling of the original Bone™ creeper that revolutionized working under a car, and it’s so comfortable and easy-to-use that you’ll wonder why all creepers don’t work this well!
The first thing you notice about the Bone-ster™ is a strong family resemblance, the patented dog-bone shape that cradles the user between the wheels, about 1-1/2” above the ground. It’s a proven design that’s more durable, more comfortable, less likely to tip and easier to work on than any other creeper on the market.
The second Bone-ster™ feature to catch your attention is the unique one-piece body that’s molded of the same special engineering-grade co-polymer as the original Bone™. It is smooth, comfortable, easy to clean, resistant to gasoline, oil and almost all common solvents, and covered by a limited one-year warranty. The deep, smoothly molded structural ribs add incredible strength and durability without adding bulk & weight; providing welcome ventilation for those hot muggy days when lying on a vinyl pad leaves you with a sweaty back and a bad attitude! Two molded-in handholds make it easy to carry and easy to secure against theft or serial tool borrowers. The Bone-ster is also more comfortable for the Big & Tall crowd, as the smaller wheel pods allow for less restricted shoulder movement.
Best of all, the Bone-ster™ solves the most common creeper complaint – wheels that break! Every Bone-ster™ features incredibly strong, custom-molded wheels. The wheels are 3” diameter, with oil-impregnated metal center bearings and a molded-in-place 7/8” wide tire that resists oil, gas and most common solvents. Using this advanced technology the tires form a strong molecular bond to the wheels, essentially becoming a strong one-piece wheel. Heavy gauge, cad-plated steel caster frames have dual race ball bearing swivels and each one is thru-bolted to the body with four 1/4” dia. bolts that won’t ever tear off, strip out or fall apart.
- Rolls over many shop/garage obstacles
- 3” diameter, 7/8” wide casters
- Wheels designed purely for the Bone-ster
- Soft, grippy tires TPE tires
- Strong thick 11 gauge plate with 4 ¼” thru-bolts
- 1 1/2” ground clearance
- Unique evolutionary design
- Practically indestructible
- Handles make it easy to carry
- Ribs add welcome ventilation
- 400 pound capacity
- Same polypropylene copolymer as the Bone
- Impervious to most solvents
- Easy to clean
- Weight – 13 lbs.
- Dimensions – 43” Long x 23 3/8” Wide x 4 ½” High (assembled)
- Suggested Retail Price $113.95
- Warranty – lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. All warranties apply against manufacturer defects.
The Bone™ is our first and most popular creeper model, an American made product to ease the woes of mechanics worldwide. Originally called the "Captain Creeper" when it was invented in 1974, its unique shape led it to be renamed as "The Bone™" when it went on sale to the public in 1996. Since then it has become a standard for quality in the creeper industry, and is widely asked for by name. Most importantly, however, is the fact that all of our creepers are American made, in a world where so many formerly American products have had their production moved overseas.
The Bone™ features a uniquely shaped body which cradles the user between the wheels only an inch or so above the ground. The big, easy rolling wheels are positioned outboard to provide a strong, stable working platform that can’t tip or flip the user. The rib-reinforced body is molded of a state-of-the-art, engineering grade co-polymer that resists the effects of common solvents, so cleaning is quick and easy at the end of the job. The smooth, comfortable one-piece design has no cracks, corners or other pinch points, and the outboard wheel pods prevent tipping and flipping. The Bone™ body is a patented design which allows the use of large diameter wheels with specially formulated tires that roll easily over all sorts of obstacles, including rough floors, drop cords and air lines, loose parts and even tools and floor grates. The wheels are fastened to the creeper body with four 5/16” diameter through bolts so they can’t pull tear out or break off in any common use situation.
One of the most important features of the Bone™ is its wheels. Ordinary creeper wheels are a conventional creeper’s weakest point. They’re too small, so they get hung up or stopped by even the tiniest obstacles, and they have a real knack for tearing out or breaking off at the worst moment. To add insult to injury, the replacement wheels can cost almost as much as a new creeper.
The Bone™ has custom-molded, 5-1/8” diameter wheels with oil-impregnated center bearings and specially formulated, molded-in-place 1” wide tires that roll even easier and last even longer than the previous design. The heavy American made cad-plated steel caster frames have dual race ball bearing swivels and are thru-bolted to the creeper body. In addition, the winged design adds form to function. Best of all, the wheels are guaranteed for the life of the creeper (against manufacturer defects)!
The Bone™ is not strictly limited to the automotive market. Recently, the Industrial market has picked it up for use on machine maintenance, and they can even be found at amusement parks for inspecting roller coasters!
The Bone™ is 47” long, 25-1/2” wide, has about 1-3/4” ground clearance and weighs 18 lbs. The wheels have a limited warranty for the life of the creeper (against manufacturer defects), and the body carries a limited one-year warranty.The Bone™ is available now from major auto, industrial and truck tool & equipment dealers, as well as leading tool catalog outlets.
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- Made in the USA
- 5 1/8” diameter 1” wide wheels
- Custom designed wheels with soft, grippy TPE tires
- 130 lb. rating per wheel
- 1 3/4” ground clearance, one of the lowest creepers on the market, next to the Bone-ster!
- Four 5/16” bolts fasten plate – won’t break
- Winged design adds style to function
- High strength polypropylene copolymer
- Extremely comfortable
- 300 lb. capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off!
- Won’t tip, flip, or pinch
- Item Number 6031
- Weight - 18 lbs.
- Dimensions 47” Long x 25 1/2” Wide x 6 1/4” High
- Suggested Retail Price $152.95
- Warranty – limited lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. Warranties apply against manufacturer defects.
Whether you are a do it yourselfer working out of your garage, operate a small auto repair business, or taking care of automotive and engine repairs at the ranch or farm, your going to need a parts washer to remove the grease and grime from the engine components. You’re going to need a Black Bull 20 Gallon Parts Washer. This 20 gallon parts washer with a 12 gallon solvent capacity can clean small to medium size parts quickly. The pump can output up to 318 gallons per hour, and recirculates up to 3.2 gallons of solvent per hour. Safe and convenient to use, this parts washer features a fire safety lid with a fusible-link, an indicator light to show when the unit is on, and a removable work shelf inside the basin for a more customized fit.
- Removes grease, grime and oil from engine components, oil pans, carburetors
- Fully enclosed electric pump recirculates fluid for quick parts washing
- Steel construction
- Removable work shelf
- Fire safety lid w/fusible-link
- Nozzle adjusts for full coverage
- On/off switch with indicator light
- Rated voltage: 120v / 60 hz / 0.5a, 120 volts / 60 hz water pump
Pump Output (w/ flexible pipe) 192 gph flow rate Pump Output (w/o flexible pipe) 318 gph flow rate Recirculates 2.6-3.2 gpm of solvent Max Output through Spigot 2.64-3.1 gallons/min Tank Capacity 20 gallons Solvent Capacity 12 gallons Overall Size 30" W x 21 1/4" D x 34 5/8" H Tank Size 28" W x 19" D x 10.25" H
Keep your machinery, trucks, and large farm implements well lubricated and in good working order with the Pro-Series 12 Volt Cordless Grease Gun. It is fast and easy to use because it doesn’t require any pumping to operate. The high pressure 7,000 PSI delivery works faster than manual grease guns. This continuous operation Grease Gun can supply up to three 14 ounce grease cartridges on a single charge. When the battery does run out, it can recharge in approximately 5 hours time. Two batteries keep you working longer. One battery can be on the charger while the other is on the Grease Gun. A 31 inch flexible hose is included inside the portable storage case.
- Great for heavy machinery and greasing fittings
- Easy to use
- No pumping required
- Faster than a manual grease gun
- Air bleeder valve for quick flow
- Holds 14 oz. grease cartridge
- 31 in. flexible hose
- Includes 2 ni-cd1500mah batteries
- Charging time: 5 hours
- Maximum operating pressure: 7,000 psi
- Packaged inside a convenient storage case
The Pro-Series 4 Piece Set 18 in. Scaffolding Outriggers attach to the Pro-Series 6 Foot Multi Use Scaffolding Unit (GSSI) to keep to keep the unit stable when double stacked. Extends total width of scaffolding by 36 in. Ideal for home improvement projects like painting, patching drywall or cleaning windows. Meets all OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations.
- For use with Pro-Series 6 Foot Multi Use Scaffolding Unit (GSSI)
- Set of 4 outriggers
- Powder coat paint finish
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Each outrigger weighs 11.5 lbs
- Extends total width of scaffolding by 36 in.
- Meets all OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations
The Sportsman Series Folding Fish Table with Faucet makes cleaning fish and wild game easier. This portable, folding table weighs just over 20 pounds and can easily be transported from your vehicle to your campsite. The plastic table top with separate prep and sink areas is easy to keep clean. A chrome plated faucet can be attached to a garden hose for a steady supply of fresh clean water. The drain in the sink is connected to a hose that can be placed inside a bucket, making cleanup easy. Attach a water hose to the faucet, place a bucket underneath the drain and insert the drain hose, then cut and clean fish or game.
- Portable table for cleaning fish and game on-site
- Attach water hose to faucet, place bucket underneath, then cut and clean fish or game
- Chrome plated faucet with garden hose hook up (bucket not included)
- Durable plastic top
- Table measure 46 in. L x 24 in. W x 33 in. H
Use the Stainless Steel Sausage Stuffer to make your own summer sausage and snack sticks. Use your own casing for homemade pepperoni, bratwurst, and sausage. Add your own spices and seasonings to make each recipe just the way you like it. Great for any home butcher or hunter. The heavy duty, 5 lb capacity design secures to your table or counter top. The Sausage Stuffer is made of stainless steel, making it easy to clean and resistant to corrosion. The two-piece handle is detachable for easy storage. Includes 3 stainless steel funnels to make different styles of sausage.
- Stainless steel finish
- Includes 3 different size sausage tubes
- 5 lb capacity
- Attaches securely to table or counter top
- Detachable handle
Pull out stumps, move logs, pull cars onto trailers, or trailer your boat with the Sportsman Series Portable Electric Winch. This Electric Winch mounts to your vehicle’s tow hook to pull up to 6,000 pounds of rolling weight, or 2000 pounds of straight pulling, up to 3 tons of pulling power. This handy device is great to have around for jobs that require serious pulling power, and you won’t even break a sweat. The battery in your truck powers the Electric Winch, so you don’t have to carry an extra power supply. The battery cables are 12 feet long, so you have plenty of wire to get from the front to the back of your truck. A 9 foot cable on the remote switch lets you get well out of the way. The 20 foot steel cable gives you an ample amount of towing line. With a full load, this winch has a line speed of 6 feet per minute.
- Recover vehicles, trailer your boat, pull stumps and logs
- 6000 lbs. of pulling capacity for rolling stockLine speed with full load: 6 ft./min.
- 2000 lbs. of pulling capacity for straight pulling
- Attaches to vehicle tow hook
- Cable length: 20 ft.
- Mounting dimensions: 8 11/16 in. L x 4 7/8 in. W x 3/16 in. H
- Remote switch included, not for overhead lifting
- Weighs 25 lbs.
Add a bit of sophistication to your kitchen, bar, game room, basement, or shop with the AmeriHome 2 Piece Bar Stool Set in glossy white. Sleek silhouettes with polished mirror-like chrome bases and shiny white molded seats give this set a clean, modern, loft-like style. These bar stools are designed with comfort in mind. With large 14.75 inch wide molded ABS plastic 360 degree seats, built in footrests and an adjustable height of 22.5 to 31 inches. Great features that make these bar stools comfortable for everyone.
- 2 modern loft-like style bar stools
- Adjustable height from 22.5 to 31 in.
- Maximum seat back height 36 in.
- 14.75 in. ABS plastic 360-degree swivel seat
- 330 lbs. weight capacity each
Add a bit of whimsy to your kitchen, bar, game room, basement, or shop with the AmeriHome 2 Piece Soda Cap Bar Stool Set. A polished mirror-like chrome base and a soda cap shaped seat gives this stool a fun and funky silhouette. These bar stool are designed with comfort in mind. With a 13 inch, ABS plastic, 360 degree swivel seat, a built in footrest, and an overall adjustable seat height of 23.5 to 32 inches. Great features that make this bar stool comfortable for everyone.
- 2 bar stools
- Polished chrome plated, heavy duty tubular steel base
- Adjustable height from 23.5 to 32 in.
- 13 in., ABS plastic, 360 degree swivel seat
- 330 lbs. weight capacity
- Makes a great addition to your home, shop, or bar!