- Self-energizing lower jaw provides 3X more gripping power than traditional locking pliers, with no slipping or stripping.
- Provides maximum torque without requiring heavy input pressure – jaw mechanism naturally grips tighter as more torque is applied to the tool.
- Classic trigger release provides maximum locking force.
- Curved jaw puts tremendous pressure on four points of any style nut or bolt head, making it perfect for any application that requires maximum torque.
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability.
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
SKU 004210061 Model 4935576 Weight 1.3200 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $11.04
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Irwin Visegrip 10" Curved Jaw 10CR
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question