Slice ham or roast beef for sandwiches with the Sportsman Series Electric Meat Slicer. It is great for church groups, family reunions, or large families who wish to buy in bulk and slice meat themselves to save money. Get the most out of the leftover turkey from the holidays too. The removable sliding table makes the Electric Meat Slicer easy to use and clean. The 7.5 inch stainless steel blade can cut slices up to 5/8 inch think. The non -slip suction cup feet keep it from sliding around on the counter while in use.
- Makes great sandwiches from leftover turkey, ham, and roasts
- Also slices fruit and vegetables
- 7-1/2 inch stainless steel blade
- Maximum slicing thickness up to 5/8 inch
- Non -slip suction cup feet
- Easy to clean sliding table
- 120v / 60hz / 150 watt
Shine more light on the problem with the Pro-Series 60 LED Rechargeable Cordless Work Light. Hang this work light from the hood when working on the car, attach it to the water heater when relighting the pilot light, or hang it from the pipes when unclogging a drain. Keep a Cordless Work Light in the truck for roadside repairs, one in the toolbox for jobs around the house, and one in the camper for night time illumination. Don’t get left in the dark. The Cordless Work Light recharges in about 2 hours with the included 120 volt wall charger and 12 volt auto charger. A built-in hook hangs easily from the hood, or a clip on magnet holds the light onto the fender. 60 LED lights are rated for 100,000 hours of working life and produce the same brightness as an 80 watt bulb. The shatterproof, waterproof, and oil resistant construction can stand up to heavy use.
- Great for cars, campers, boats, and home
- Produces the same brightness as an 80 watt bulb
- Built-in hook for hanging and clip-on magnetic holder
- Includes a 120 volt AC/DC adapter and a 12V car plug charger
- Shatterproof, waterproof, and oil resistant, LED lights are rated for 100,000 hours of working life
- Input:120V AC 60 Hz
- Output: 12V DC 450mA
Process your own sausage, bratwurst and hamburgers with ease using the Sportsman Series Cast Iron Meat Grinder. Blend meat with your favorite seasonings for fresh and healthy homemade meals. Use your own casing for homemade sausage, pepperoni and bratwurst. Add your own spices and seasonings to make each recipe just the way you like it. You can even grind vegetables to prepare great tasting meals. This Meat Grinder can be attached to a motor and pulley to process large quantities of fowl, beef, game or pork quickly and easily. The large wooden handle and pulley wheel will give you lots of leverage if grinding by hand. The cast iron body is durable and easy to clean. A #32 grinding plate and cutting knife are included with the Grinder body. This Grinder can be bolted to a table or counter top for stability.
- Versatile design connects to a motor and pulley, or grind by hand
- Handles large quantities of fowl, beef, game and pork
- Durable and easy to clean
- Secures to table counter top
- Unit size: 12 inches Lx 7 inches W x 8 inches H
- 12 inch pulley wheel
- Unit weight: 48.4 lbs.
- 1 cutting knife
- 1 cutting plate (Fine 1/4 in.)
- 3 sausage tubes
- 1 sausage funnel attachment
Save your back when moving or handling bulky home appliances and other large items yourself. The Buffalo Tools 600 Lb Heavy Duty Truck Dolly will help you get the refrigerator, washer, and dryer from the back of your truck into your home with ease. The 52 inch dolly is equipped with a large 14 inch long by 8.5 inch wide toe plate which gives large loads plenty of steel to sit on. The convenient “P” handle design makes the dolly easy to grip and maneuver. Large 10 inch diameter pneumatic tires have a 3.5 inch wide foot print, giving heavy loads lots of stability and support. This Heavy Duty Hand Truck has been built to last. The design features a replaceable wheel axle, and a one inch diameter steel tube welded frame.
- Comfortable p-handle design
- 10 inch x 3.5 inch pneumatic tires
- 1 inch dia. Steel tube construction, extra large toe plate
- Heavy duty welded frame, heavy duty replaceable axle
- 52 inches tall when assembled
Easily drill into wood, brick and block walls, or metal with the Pro-Series 3/8 Inch Electric Drill. This Electric Drill is ideal for DIY, home improvement and general maintenance projects around the house. Hang shelving in the shop or garage, hang decorative shutters and flower boxes on your brick house, or secure railings and fencing to concrete pads. The adjustable trigger dial helps to prevent stripping of the screw while drilling and driving into hardwood or masonry. It features a 3/8 inch chuck, a forward/reverse switch, and a zero to 3,000 variable speed. A built in level on the top of the drill takes the guess work out of straight or angled drilling and driving.
- For DIY, home improvement and general maintenance projects
- Handy tool for wood, masonry and metal projects
- Adjustable trigger dial for drilling, driving and removing screws, nuts and bolts
- 3/8 in. chuck, 380 watt / 120 volt /60 hz
- 0-3,000 RPM (no-load) variable speed
- Forward / reverse lock-on button
- Built-in level
How many times have you come home from a long day on the job or out on the trail with a sore back and muddy boots? The Sportsman Series Working Man’s Boot Set will help you keep the dirt outdoors, and not on your floors. You won’t have to worry about tracking leaves, mud and dirt onto your clean floors when you use the Boot and Shoe Brush. The stiff bristles remove the grass and gunk that stick to the bottom of your shoes and boots without damaging the leather. Use at home in the garage to keep your wife happy, in the office to keep cleaning costs down, or while out camping to keep cramped living areas clean. Don’t be afraid to hose the Boot Brush off when it is caked with mud or mount it to the concrete outside the garage, this item was designed to get wet once in a while. The Boot Brush’s poly bristles won’t rust or corrode. Use the Boot Puller to quickly and easily remove shoes, work or cowboy boots without having to bend over or touch muddy shoes. The tapered design fits footwear of all sizes and shapes and a soft rubber strip firmly grips without damaging boot leather. You may want to get an extra set to keep in your truck to keep the dirt off the floorboards, and on to leave at the hunting lodge to keep the mud from following you home.
- For cleaning and removing shoes, boots and sneakers
- Leave dirt outdoors, not on your floors
- Use at home, farm, office, camping
- Won’t damage boot leather
- Boot brush secures to floor and removes mud, grass and other debris
- Boot puller easily remove shoes, work boots, or cowboy boots without stooping down
Make theater-style popcorn for the whole family to enjoy with the AmeriHome 6 Quart Old Fashioned Popcorn Popper. The stove-top kettle with hand crank paddle pops up to 6 quarts of light, fluffy popcorn in 3 minutes. That’s almost as fast a popping in the microwave. Add flavored oil and salt to make gourmet flavors for a fraction of the retail cost. The Old Fashioned Popcorn Popper is easy to use. Simply heat vegetable or canola oil and whole kernel popping corn on your stove-top burner, then turn the hand crank when you start to hear the popcorn popping. The wooden handle keeps your hand from burning while heating on the stove. Don't microwave it, stove-top pop it.
- Stove-top kettle with hand crank paddle
- Pops up to 6 qt. of light Fluffy popcorn on your stove top in 3 minutes
- Heat popping corn and vegetable oil over the stove top, then crank
- Don't microwave it, stove-top pop it
The Bone™ is our first and most popular creeper model, an American made product to ease the woes of mechanics worldwide. Originally called the "Captain Creeper" when it was invented in 1974, its unique shape led it to be renamed as "The Bone™" when it went on sale to the public in 1996. Since then it has become a standard for quality in the creeper industry, and is widely asked for by name. Most importantly, however, is the fact that all of our creepers are American made, in a world where so many formerly American products have had their production moved overseas.
The Bone™ features a uniquely shaped body which cradles the user between the wheels only an inch or so above the ground. The big, easy rolling wheels are positioned outboard to provide a strong, stable working platform that can’t tip or flip the user. The rib-reinforced body is molded of a state-of-the-art, engineering grade co-polymer that resists the effects of common solvents, so cleaning is quick and easy at the end of the job. The smooth, comfortable one-piece design has no cracks, corners or other pinch points, and the outboard wheel pods prevent tipping and flipping. The Bone™ body is a patented design which allows the use of large diameter wheels with specially formulated tires that roll easily over all sorts of obstacles, including rough floors, drop cords and air lines, loose parts and even tools and floor grates. The wheels are fastened to the creeper body with four 5/16” diameter through bolts so they can’t pull tear out or break off in any common use situation.
One of the most important features of the Bone™ is its wheels. Ordinary creeper wheels are a conventional creeper’s weakest point. They’re too small, so they get hung up or stopped by even the tiniest obstacles, and they have a real knack for tearing out or breaking off at the worst moment. To add insult to injury, the replacement wheels can cost almost as much as a new creeper.
The Bone™ has custom-molded, 5-1/8” diameter wheels with oil-impregnated center bearings and specially formulated, molded-in-place 1” wide tires that roll even easier and last even longer than the previous design. The heavy American made cad-plated steel caster frames have dual race ball bearing swivels and are thru-bolted to the creeper body. In addition, the winged design adds form to function. Best of all, the wheels are guaranteed for the life of the creeper (against manufacturer defects)!
The Bone™ is not strictly limited to the automotive market. Recently, the Industrial market has picked it up for use on machine maintenance, and they can even be found at amusement parks for inspecting roller coasters!
The Bone™ is 47” long, 25-1/2” wide, has about 1-3/4” ground clearance and weighs 18 lbs. The wheels have a limited warranty for the life of the creeper (against manufacturer defects), and the body carries a limited one-year warranty.The Bone™ is available now from major auto, industrial and truck tool & equipment dealers, as well as leading tool catalog outlets.
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- Made in the USA
- 5 1/8” diameter 1” wide wheels
- Custom designed wheels with soft, grippy TPE tires
- 130 lb. rating per wheel
- 1 3/4” ground clearance, one of the lowest creepers on the market, next to the Bone-ster!
- Four 5/16” bolts fasten plate – won’t break
- Winged design adds style to function
- High strength polypropylene copolymer
- Extremely comfortable
- 300 lb. capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off!
- Won’t tip, flip, or pinch
- Item Number 6031
- Weight - 18 lbs.
- Dimensions 47” Long x 25 1/2” Wide x 6 1/4” High
- Suggested Retail Price $152.95
- Warranty – limited lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. Warranties apply against manufacturer defects.
Add a bit of sophistication to your kitchen, bar, game room, basement, or shop with this AmeriHome Stainless Steel Bar Stool. A sleek silhouette with type 201 brushed stainless steel seats and a heavy duty stainless steel base give this set a clean, modern, loft-like style. These bar stools are designed with comfort in mind. It has a large 15 x 13.75 inch, 360-degree swivel seat, built in footrests and an adjustable height of 22.5 to 30.5 inches. Great features that make this bar stool comfortable for everyone.
- Makes a great addition to your home, shop, or bar
- Sold individually
Seat and Base Type 201 Stainless Steel Seat Width 15 in. x 13.75 in. Adjustable Height 22.5 to 30.5 in. Max. Seat Back Height 36 in. Swivel Seat 360 degrees Weight Capacity 220 lbs.