- Draws Approximately 41 Amps At 230V
- Portable Design With Wheel Kit & Handle
- Includes 10-ft. Welding Cable & Electrode Holder, 6 1/2-Ft. Ground Cable & Clamp
- Welds Mild Steel Up To 3/8” In A Single Pass
- Handles 1/16 in.–5/32 in. Dia. Electrodes
- 65–200 Amp Welding Range
- Amperage Indicator
- Thermal Overload Protection Light
- Output 25.2V Ac
- 180A @10% Duty Cycle
- OCV50V Ac Max
- Input 230V, 60HZ
- 41A Max
- On/Off Switch With Indicator Light
- 20 Gallon Tank Capacity/ 12 Gallon Solvent Capacity
- Max. Pump Output: 192 GPH flow rate (with flexible pipe)
- Max. Pump Output: 318 GPH flow rate (without flexible pipe)
- Recirculates 2.6-3.2 GPM of Solvent
Out of stock
We named this mechanic’s creeper the Rough Rider™ because it works great where no other creeper had gone before…outdoors and off the pavement! But happy mechanics, farmers, truckers, police officers, RV’ers, off-road, auto enthusiasts and aircraft owners who have been forced to get out and get under in less-than ideal situations just call it the “off-road creeper.”
The secret of the Rough Rider™’s unmatched mobility on rough terrain lies in the unique shape of the one-piece molded body, which allows large, specially designed 5-3/8” diameter wheels and cradles the user about 2-7/8” above the ground, just the right amount of ground clearance for typical outdoor work sites. The extra wide(1-3/8”), high flotation tires don’t sink in soft surfaces and the large diameter wheels roll easily over gravel, dirt, or broken pavement—where ordinary creepers get stuck dead in their tracks. Each custom-molded wheel has a heavy-gauge steel caster frame with roller swivel bearings for strength where it counts, an oil-impregnated sintered steel axle bearing, and a molded-in-place 1-3/8” wide tire.
The ribbed body has all of the features and benefits of the original Bone™ creeper, and is molded of a state-of-the art engineering grade co-polymer to resist the effects of common solvents and cleaning is as easy as a casual wipe at the end of the job. The smooth, comfortable one-piece design has no cracks, corners or other pinch points, and the outboard wheel pods prevent tipping and flipping. The Rough Ride™r is available now from major auto, industrial and truck tool & equipment dealers, as well as leading tool catalog outlets. The Rough Rider™ is also widely used by State Highway Patrol and Inspection units, as well as the US Military, who ordered over 2,000 units in 2006 alone!
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- 5 1/4” diameter 1 5/16” wide casters
- Made in the USA!
- Custom wheels with soft, grippy and treaded TPE tires
- 250 lb. rating per wheel
- 2 7/8” ground clearance
- 4 5/16” bolts fasten through a plate – won’t break
- Outboard wheels won’t tip or flip
- High strength polypropylene copolymer
- Extremely comfortable
- 400 lb. capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off!
- Weight - 20 lbs.
- Dimensions 47” Long x 25 1/2” Wide x 7 1/2” High (Assembled)
- Suggested Retail Price $188.95
- Warranty – lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. Warranty applies against manufacturer defects.
- Seat Size: 18” x 16.5”
- Seat Height: 22” to 31” Adjustable
- PVC Seat and Back
- Steel With Chrome Plated Arms, Foot And Base
- 330 Lb Weight Capacity
Aluminum guard rail for scaffolding.Learn More
Out of stock
- Steel Version With Yellow Powder Coat Paint Finish
- Assembled Size: 69 1/2" L x 42 1/2" H x 28 1/2" W