Made for small pallets the not more than 24 inches wide the Black Bull All Purpose Hydraulic Lift will help you get more usable space out of your warehouse. The walk-behind manual lift works great in tight locations and small warehouses. With a maximum lift of over 5 feet tall, you can stack the heavy items higher. Smooth rear swivel locking casters help it maneuver for easy handling. Use either the foot pedal or arm handle to help raise pallets. Adjustable lowering speed makes it easy and safe to use.
- Walk behind manual lift
- Max. lift of over 5 feet tall
- Smooth rear swivel locking casters
- Adjustable lowering speed
- Especially made for small pallets not more than 24 in. wide
Max. Capacity 2200 lbs Lift Height Min. 3.5" - Max. 62" Distance of Fork Min. 11" Steering Radius 48" Load Wheel 3.15" Overall Size 56" L x 28" W x 78" H Fork Width 5"
Are you tackling a project that requires cutting through a lot of metal? Step away from the saw, and get it done faster and easier with the Pro-Series Plasma Cutter. Increase your productivity and save the saw blades. A duty cycle of 35% @ 40A means this plasma cutter will cut continuously for 3.5 minutes when cranked up to the maximum amperage before needing to cool down. Cuts through 3/8 inch mild steel, 1/4 inch aluminum, 1/4 inch stainless steel, 1/4 inch galvanized metal, 1/8 inch copper, and 1/8 inch brass.
- Single Phase 230V-60HZ, 25A Max, output 120 volt DC,
- Duty cycle 35 percent at 40 amps, no-load voltage 340 volt
- Air pressure 4.5 CFM at 60 PSI, Working air pressure range = 40-90 PSI
- Pilot arc feature cuts expanded metal
- IGBT inverter plasma cutter with thermal overload protection and built-in gas regulator
- 18.5 ft Cutting Torch
- 10 ft Earth Cable with Clamp
- 3 Pieces Nozzle
- 3 Pieces Electrode
Easily remove water from a flooded basement or drain your fish pond for cleaning with the Sportsman Series 1.5 Inch High Pressure Water Pump. Use to pump water to boat docks and out of duck blinds. If you need to fill or drain swimming pools this 2 Inch Self-Priming Water Pump will make the job go faster. This small but mighty pump has a 1.5 inch inlet that can move water up to 180 feet. The 5.5 horsepower gasoline motor can move up to 3,900 gallons per hour. The Sportsman Series High Pressure Water Pump is great to have on hand for emergencies or jobs around the house and farm.
- 1.5 inch pump outlet and inlet, self priming pump
- Delivers up to: 80 psi, self primes up to: 10 ft, max temperature: 180 degrees f
- Max flow: 65 gpm / 3,900 gph, max head: 180 ft, pump speed: 4,000 rpm
- Recoil start, 4 stroke 5.5 Hp OHV gasoline engine
- Fuel type: unleaded gasoline
- Fuel tank capacity: 1 gallons, EPA-approved
The Pro-Series Drywall and Panel Hoist can help you save time and money. Eliminate the need to have extra people on hand during a remodel, keeping your costs low by reducing labor costs. Shorten installation time and tackle the job yourself. No more bothering your friends every weekend to help you hang drywall.The panel hoist is easy to use. Just roll the hoist into position, and turn the winch handle to raise the panel to the desired height. With an 11 foot lifting height and a full 360 degree swivel tilting cradle this hoist can even lift drywall to a standard ceiling height. Support hooks and outriggers keep the panel from slipping out of place. The easy to use winch is loaded with 1/8 inch steel cable and can be operated with one hand. The Pro-Series Drywall and Panel Hoist can help you hang paneling and drywall in the hardest to reach places, even the ceiling. A backstop on the tripod base keeps the hoist from moving once you have it in place. Constructed of durable all welded steel coated in a durable powder coat paint finish, the Pro-Series Drywall and Panel Hoist is resistant to scratching and rust and can hold a single sheet of material weighing up to 150 lbs and measuring up to 4 feet by 16 feet. The 6 Foot extensions for the Pro-Series Drywall and Panel Hoist (item number DWHE6, sold separately) increase the maximum lift to 15 feet, ideal for use in rooms that have high, vaulted, and cathedral ceilings.
- Drywall hoist will help eliminate the need to have extra help on hand during a remodel
- All welded steel construction, heavy duty construction grade cables
- Durable powder coat paint finish resists rust and corrosion
- 5 in. easy rolling casters make it easy to get into position
- 150 lbs., single sheet capacity
- Max. sheet size: 4 x 16 ft.
- Raises material up to 11 ft. high
- Use the optional 6 ft. extension (sold separately) for reaching higher areas
- Tripod base for stability
The AmeriHome 5 Piece Adjustable Height Bar Set includes four adjustable height bar stools and one adjustable height bar table. The polished chrome base and black vinyl seats are reminiscent of the days of diners and drive-ins. Add a hint of classic retro design to your kitchen, bar, game room, basement, or shop. The 5 Piece Adjustable Height Bar Set is comfortable for kids and adults to sit together. The bar stools have a large 15.75 inch wide, vinyl padded, 360 degree swivel seat, and a built in footrest. The Adjustable Height Bar Table measures 25 inches in diameter, with a black textured vinyl covering on the tabletop that makes wiping up spills easy.
- Makes a great addition to your kitchen, bar, game room, or basement
- Vintage retro style
- 1 soda fountain style bar height table
- 4 adjustable soda fountain style bar stools with 360 degree swivel seat and built in footrest
Bar Stool Specifications Adjustable Height 23.5 to 31.75 in. Material Vinyl Weight Capacity 330 lbs. each
Bar Table Specifications Diameter 25 in. Material Textured Vinyl Covering Adjustable Height 26.5 to 36.5 in. Weight Capacity 200 lb.
The Black Bull 4.5 Inch Metal Cutting Band Saw is small in size but big on power. Ideal to have on hand for cutting brass, aluminum rugged alloy, rebar, fencing, or steel tools. A must have tool for welders and handymen on the farm or in the shop. The saw head converts to cut both horizontally and vertically, or use the miter gauge for angle cutting 90 to 45 degrees. A 6 x 8 work table makes cutting smaller objects easier, or use the self-cut by laying the saw blade on the item and let gravity do the work. This Band Saw has a cutting capacity of 4.5 inches round or 4 x 6 inches rectangular, with a 4 by 5 inch adjustable vise. Safety features include a full blade guard, a locking pin that keeps the power button off, and a locking pin that keeps the saw head down for storage and transport. Two wheels and a handle make the Band Saw easy to move and maneuver.
- Cuts brass, aluminum rugged alloy and steel tools, miter gauge for angle cutting 45 to 90 degree angles
- Converts for horizontal and vertical use, full blade guard, spring loaded motor mount
- 3 blade speeds: 60 / 120 / 220 fpm, cutting capacity: 4.5 inch round or 4 x 6 inch rectangular
- Adjustable vise size: 4 x 5 inches, 3/4 hp motor/single phase, 120v / 60 hz / 500 watts / 5.4 amps
- Assembly required
Overall Size (closed) 36" L x 16" W x 38" H Overall Size (open) 36" L x 16" W x 54" H Weight 124.5 lbs
This unit is a time saver when you need to reach heights of 20 feet. Great for painting and maintaining roofs or gutters. Use for overhead door installation, acoustical/ceiling tiles and much more. Solid construction design includes caster wheels for easy movement across concrete or solid and smooth surfaces. That’s a big help when you have limited time and can’t tear down or rebuild the scaffold. Clean windows, add lighting or perform electrical work. Durable and solid, yet lightweight aluminum construction can be assembled on the fly, and torn down when need arises to move to another job site. Homeowners and contractors alike will appreciate the load capacity this unit is capable of handling, up to 1,000 lbs. That means you can easily get two or more big guys to help hang drywall, mount signs, or install HVAC systems. This unit includes many individual pieces, but an easy-to-follow manual with pictures is included for setup. Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations.
- Max 1,000 lb. Load capacity
- For exterior use only
- Color-coded hooks helps with assembly
- Aluminum construction
- 3 individual frames combine to form scaffold tower
- Includes guard rail and 4 stabilizer legs
- 2-piece ladder system connects into one 19 ft. unit
- Includes 8 ft. Platform w/hatch and wooden toe board
- Four 6 inch adjustable caster wheels
- Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations
- Footprint measures 95 in L x 65 in W
With the Pro-Series Two Story Rolling Scaffold Tower you can access light fixtures to change light bulbs or clean tall windows in the great room. This Scaffold Tower allows you to easily access hard to reach places to install acoustical or ceiling tiles, perform electrical work or complete HVAC installation. Roll from one end of the room to the other, for painting, patching, wallpapering and hanging drywall with eight 5 in. swivel locking casters. That’s a big help when you don’t have time to tear down and rebuild the scaffold. Homeowners and contractors alike will appreciate the 1,000 lbs. load capacity. That means you can easily get 2 or more big guys up there to help with drywall installation or painting. A large, 66.5 in. L by 16.25 in. W, wood and steel deck provides a sturdy work surface. The Pro-Series Two Story Rolling Scaffold Tower unit includes everything you need to build a safe and secure interior scaffold system, from the casters to the guard rail. Use a single or double stack, based on the needs of the job. When used as a single story system, the scaffold measures only 29 in. W, so it can fit through standard doorways. Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations.
- Intended For Interior Use
- 1.5 Inch Tubular Steel Construction
- 1/2 Inch Thick Wood Deck With Steel Frame
- Wood/Steel Platform Sits Up To 11 Feet Off The Ground
- Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations
Scaffold Tower Set Includes:
- (2) 6 ft. Multi-Purpose Scaffold (GSSI)
- (1) Guard Rail Set for No. GSSI (GSGRSU)
- (1) 18 in. 4 piece Outrigger Set, 4 Piece (GSORSET)
Maximum Load Capacity 1000 lbs Overall Size 6' L x 4' 5.25" W x 14' 10" H Work Surface 66.5" L x 16.25" W Finish Powder Coat
The Pro-Series 5 Cubic Foot / 2.5 HP Gasoline Cement Mixer is the ideal size for mixing concrete for small to medium size projects around the house. Use this cement mixer to build a backyard BBQ pit, pour a concrete slab for a shed, repair an in-ground pool, or set fence posts. This general duty Cement Mixer handles drywall mud, plaster, stucco, mortar, concrete and more. The 14.5 diameter drum opening is wide enough to make adding dry mix easy. Metal gears turn the drum at 24 RPM. Full thermal overload protection keeps the engine from overheating. A plastic cover protects the engine from splashing wet mix. 10 inch wheels and wheelbarrow style handlebars make for easy maneuverability.
- For construction and homeowner use
- For small to medium size building projects
- Mix small quantities of drywall mud, stucco, mortar, concrete and more
- Gasoline powered 2.5 HP engine
- 5 Ft. drum speed 24 RPM at 2,800 RPM
- Protective cover for engine
- Wheelbarrow style handlebars
- Full thermal overload protection
Drum Opening (Diameter) 14.5 inch Decibel Rating 101 dB Wheels 10 inch
Out of stock