The Pro-Series Arc 200 Stick Welder is the welder for professional fabricators or big jobs that require a hot, strong bond. Featuring a portable design with wheel kit and handle, this welder will go anywhere you need to take it. A duty cycle of 10% @ 180A means this Stick Welder will weld continuously for 1 minute when cranked up to the maximum amperage before needing to cool down. Weld carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, magnesium, copper, nickel, silicon bronze and other alloys. Welds mild steel up to 3/8 inch in a single pass.
- Handles 1/16 in.–5/32 in. Diameter electrodes
- 65–200 amp welding range
- Amperage indicator, thermal overload protection light
- Output 25.2v ac, 180a @10% duty cycle, ocv50v AC max, input 230v, 60Hz, 41A max
- Draws approximately 41 amps at 230v, welds mild steel up to 3/8 in. in a single pass
- 10-ft welding cable
- Electrode holder
- 6 1/2-ft ground cable and clamp
SKU 010555284 Model PS07571 Weight 60.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $185.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Pro-Series ARC 200 Stick Welder PS07571
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question