Power Tools & Accessories
- Constructed of M-35 5 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- Heavy duty spiral flute design produces faster chip ejection
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials.
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
The Torch™ metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade™ feature a tooth form optimized for the longest life and maximum durability. Tough Neck™ is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL® blade tang on the market. Grid Iron™ features a stamped honeycomb pattern throughout the body of the blade that greatly increases the rigidity of the blade, making it the stiffest metal cutting SAWZALL® blade on the market. These blades are ideal for making tough, straight cuts.
- Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation
- SAWZALL® blades Tough Neck™ ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Grid Iron™ honeycomb pattern increases blade rigidity to resist blade buckling
- 25 Pack
The new Milwaukee Orbital Super Sawzall® Reciprocating Saw has a high powered 13 amp Milwaukee built motor for fast orbital cutting action. The variable speed trigger provides 0 to 3000 strokes per minute with a 1-1/4 in. stroke. The 6536-21 is counter balanced for smoother operation with less vibration. A gear protecting clutch allows the saw to withstand impacts, lengthening the life of the tool. The QUIK-LOK™ blade clamp provides fast and easy blade changes, and an impact resistant carrying case provides room to store a variety of accessories.
- Super SAWZALL® Recip Saw
- Carrying Case
- 13 Amp Milwaukee Built Motor
- Orbital Cutting Action
- Variable Speed Trigger, 0-3000 SPM
- 1-1/4 in. Stroke
- Counter Balanced/Gear Protection Systems
- QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp
- Amps: 13.0
- Stroke Length: 1-1/4"
- No Load SPM: 0-3,000
- Orbital Action: Yes
- Gear Protecting Clutch: Yes
- Constant Speed Technology: No
- Counter Weight: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Adjustable Shoe: Yes
- Dial Speed Control: No
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Switch Type: Trigger
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Keyless Adj Shoe: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: No
- Counter-Balance: Yes
- Impact Protection: Yes
- Length: 18-3/4 in.
- Tool Weight: 9.8 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 lbs.
- High performance metal drilling for portable drill users, works well on curved surfaces
- Revolutionary tip design stays sharper longer and drills up to 10x faster than other leading drill bits
- High speed steel features a black body and gold flute
- Self-centering TURBOMAX tip for clean entry and fast starts; stays sharp longer
- Three flatted shank on 3/16" and above for better chuck grip
- Anti-stick coating reduces friction and gum-up
- Thin kerf for smoother cuts
- Ribbed heat vents allow blade to run cooler, reducing blade flexing and binding
- All blades feature 5/8" arbor with diamond knock-out
Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer
The Genesis GCS100 7 1/4 in. Circular Saw is powerful, reliable, and easy to use. The 10 Amp motor powers quickly through dimensional lumber at a 5000 rpm blade speed. Oversized front and rear handles give you a comfortable and secure grip. Easily adjust your depth of cut and bevel settings to get the results you want. Impressive cutting capacity: will cut through a nominal 2 x 4 at a 45 degree bevel. A dust port clears the sawdust from the work area. A spindle lock means changing blades is a breeze. Carbon brushes are externally accessible. And a high quality 24T carbide blade and rip guide are included.
- Soft grip D handle
- Externally replaceable brushes
- Spindle lock for easy blade changes
- Includes 24T carbide blade installed, rip fence and blade change wrench
- 2 year limited warranty
$2.494-1/2" X 1/16" X 7/8" Type 1 (Masonry) Cutting Wheel. (C24R)Max RPM 12,000. Learn More
$2.492" Fine Crimp Steel Wire Wheel With 1/4" Hex Shank. 6,000 RPM. Learn More
The 7/8” SDS Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer lasts longer and drills faster than other tools in its class. This hammer is designed to deliver superior drilling speed, without sacrificing the power needed to drill the less common, but larger hole. With up to 40% faster drilling speeds and up to 15% more life, the 5262-21 delivers 1.8 ft-lbs of impact energy and 0-1,500 RPM. Weighing in at only 5.8lbs, the tool also features a lightweight design to provide ease of use and reduce user fatigue. The 3-Mode Operation provides maximum versatility regardless of application while a mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds.
- 5262-20 7/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Carrying Case
- Powerful 7-amp motor: Delivers 0-1,500 RPM, 0-5,625 BPM with up to 40% faster drilling speeds than the competition
- 1.8 Ft-lbs of torque: Provides 10% faster drilling and up to 35% harder hits
- 3-Mode operation: Choose rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only for added versatility
- Mechanical clutch: Protects the motor when the bit binds
- Variable Position Chisel Stop: Allows material to be adjusted, regardless of orientation
- Rotating Brush Plate: Provides Equal power in forward and reverse for easy removal of jammed bits, plus extends brush life
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Amps: 7.0
- Max Capacity: 7/8"
- Impact Energy: 1.8 ft-lbs
- No Load RPM: 0-1,500
- No Load BPM: 0-5,625
- Drilling Mode: Rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only
- Chipping: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Anti-Vibration: N/A
- Cord Length: 10ft
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Handle Style: D-Handle
- Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity: 2-1/2"
- Tool Length: 17"
- Net Tool Weight: 5.8 lbs