Power Tools & Accessories
A cylinder covered with aluminum oxide abrasive that sits atop a mandrel with a 1/8" shank. These bands are coarse (60 grit).Learn More
The Forney 72110 8 Piece Drill Mounted Buffing Wheel is ideal for use on most metals, including aluminum, brass, copper, nickel, chrome, stainless steel, silver, gold and most plastic. Includes white rouge compound, emery compound, CSF Tripoli compound, 4 separate sized cotton wheels, mandrel, nut and washers. For use with most electric or cordless drills.
- Ideal for use on aluminum, brass, copper, nickel, chrome, stainless steel
- Includes white rouge compound, emery compound, CSF Tripoli compound
- Also includes 2-1/4-Inch, 3-Inch and 4-Inch cotton buffing wheels
- 1/4-Inch mandrel for mounting on power drill
- For drilling concrete, masonry, brick, tile, slate, and plaster.
- Use only in rotary drills.
- 3-1/8-Inch Low profile triangular shaped design allows access to tight spots and corners for complete removal of material
- High density hook and loop attachment system holds accessories securely
- Ideal for detail sanding jobs utilizing quick and easy attachment of hook and loop sandpaper
- Primarily used for "Grinding/Sanding" with your Oscillating Tool
- Genesis Universal Quick-Fit Oscillating Tool Accessories fit most standard AND tool-free oscillating tools, including the popular Genesis GMT15A
- Titanium nitride coating extends the life of the bit; lasts up to six times longer than standard high speed steel drill bits
- Heavy-duty web design provides extreme rigidity when drilling in metal applications
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque when drilling in high tensile strength materials
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
- Extra deep gullets easily remove chips for fast cutting.
- Unique fleam ground teeth cut in both directions for clean cuts.
- Induction hardened teeth for long life
- 7/8" Arbor
- C24R Grit
- 13,300 Max RPM
- Silicon carbide grain for long wheel life in all masonry materials
- High grain concentration for agressive grinding action and smoother running wheels
- Proprietary wheel design ensures durable long life wheels
- 3 full sheets of glass in every 1/4" wheel and 2 full sheets in every 1/8"wheel for added durability and safety
- Blue-Groove point and cutting edge for faster chip removal - 4x faster than standard spade bits
- Double cutting spurs scribe the outside of the hole reducing breakout
- 10% larger shank for added durability
- Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Fits all standard quick change chucks
- Not for use with bit extensions
- Designed for use with power tools
- 1/4" hex shank fits most power tools
- When you are faced with a rounded-off, rusted-tight or painted-over bolt, bolt extractors will break it free
- Reverse spiral flutes are designed to bite down to provide maximum gripping power
- High carbon steel ensures longer life and greater durability
- Universal lobular design fits all types of fasteners
- Set includes plastic case
- For use only in impact drivers with 2000 in-lbs or less torque.