Power Tools & Accessories
$5.994-1/2"x7/8 Zirconium Oxide (ZA) Z60 grit Type 29 Zirconia Flap Disc Learn More
The M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® Reciprocating Saw is the fastest cutting 18-volt cordless reciprocating saw on the market, offering up to 30% faster cutting, 2X more run-time, and 5X tool life of competitive saws. The POWERSTATE™ brushless motor provides cutting power at the same level as some corded saws. The REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack delivers up to 2X the runtime of competitive 18-volt tools and will provide more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. The included REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system ensures optimized performance and protection from overloading, overheating, and over-discharging. The M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL Reciprocating saw also features an adjustable shoe, and integrated LED light, and a rafter hook for easy storage on the job.
- M18 FUEL SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw
- M18 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack
- M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger
- Carrying Case
Regular Price: $12.99
Special Price: $9.99
Accessories: (1) Mandrel for cutoff wheels, (4) Polishing cloth wheels, (1) Mandrel for polishing cloths, (1) Carbide burr, (4) Drill bits, (4) Piece collet set, (2) Sanding drum wheels, (4) Sanding drum sleeves, (1) Mounted nylon brush, (2) Wire brush wheels (steel and brass), (1) Grinding stone, (10) Aluminum oxide mounted grinding stones, (25) Cutoff wheel discs with mandrel, (20) diamond burr bitsLearn More
Milwaukee's 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ Hammer-Drill Bits provide superiority in regards to quality, performance and longevity of life. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ shank is designed to fit in all 1/2 in. three jaw hammer-drill chucks and reduces the possibility of the bit spinning in the chuck during heavy torsional loads. The bits drill faster and last longer than other hammer-drill bits on the market due to their reinforced flute geometry and carbide tip design. Milwaukee's offering has a range of diameters from 1/8 in. to 1 in. with lengths up to 18 in. Five piece kit.
- Reduced slipping: 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ shank holds the bit firmly in the chuck
- Faster drilling: Reinforced flute geometry increases bit stability
- Longer life: Carbide tips extend performance in masonry applications
- Convenience: Delivers superior quality in a select range of bits
- (1) 1/4" x 6" 3-Flat Secure-Grip Hammer Drill Bit
- (1) 3/16" x 6" 3-Flat Secure-Grip Hammer Drill Bit
- (1) 3/8" x 6" 3-Flat Secure-Grip Hammer Drill Bit
- (1) 5/16" x 6" 3-Flat Secure-Grip Hammer Drill Bit
- (1) 5/32" x 6" 3-Flat Secure-Grip Hammer Drill Bit
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ 30° Knuckle™ Pivoting Bit Holder allows users to drive fasteners and drill holes in tight, difficult work areas. Its innovative, compact design locks at a 0° or 30° angle and is designed for use with SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ ¼” hex accessories. It is rated to handle up to 2,000 in-lbs of torque in impact drivers . The 30° Knuckle™ is engineered with Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ technology which is built for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ insert bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. 10 SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ insert bits are included. Now use with Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Insert Magnetic Nut Drivers (1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2").
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P1
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P2
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P3
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 1/4"
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 1/8"
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 3/16"
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 9/32"
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ2
- (1) Shockwave 30 Knuckle Pivoting Bit Holder
- Pivots to lock at a 0° or 30° angle
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- 10 Shockwave Impact Duty™ insert bits included
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
- High performance metal drilling for portable drill users, works well on curved surfaces
- Revolutionary tip design stays sharper longer and drills up to 10x faster than other leading drill bits
- High speed steel features a black body and gold flute
- Self-centering TURBOMAX tip for clean entry and fast starts; stays sharp longer
- Three flatted shank on 3/16" and above for better chuck grip
- The Fastest Speedbor ever Tri-Flute design for faster chip ejection Cutting spurs have 3 cutting edges for added durability
- Full screw tip allows bit to self feed Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Fits all standard 1/4" quick change chucks
$4.492-1/2" X 1/2" X 1/4" Shanked Grinding Wheel (3,450 RPM). Durable, high-grade aluminum oxide. For grinding ferrous metals or other hard surfaces w/ power drills. For Cat # 1930 power drill. Learn More