Power Tools & Accessories
$9.996" Wide Face Coarse Crimp Steel Wire Wheel With 1/2 & 5/8 Arbor Hole. 6,000 RPM. Learn More
The M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® Reciprocating Saw is the fastest cutting 18-volt cordless reciprocating saw on the market, offering up to 30% faster cutting, 2X more run-time, and 5X tool life of competitive saws. The POWERSTATE™ brushless motor provides cutting power at the same level as some corded saws. The REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack delivers up to 2X the runtime of competitive 18-volt tools and will provide more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. The included REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system ensures optimized performance and protection from overloading, overheating, and over-discharging. The M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL Reciprocating saw also features an adjustable shoe, and integrated LED light, and a rafter hook for easy storage on the job.
- M18 FUEL SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw
- M18 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack
- M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger
- Carrying Case
- 3/8 inch 4 flute
- SDS shank
- 10 inch drilling depth
- 12 inch overall length
The Genesis GRS550 Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw is a powerful and versatile saw for home remodeling, demolition, or any time you need to cut wood, nail-embedded wood, metal, or plastic. All standard 1/2 in. recip saw blades will fit your Genesis recip saw, using our tool-free quick-change blade system. Variable speed helps you match the tool to the blade you are using and the material being cut. The rotating handle allows you to get into tight spots, like up near a ceiling. Rubberized inserts and a rubber boot on the front of the saw give you a firm grip. Adjustable, pivoting front foot ensures you get the quality of cut you want. 1 wood cutting blade and 1 metal cutting blade are included.
- Powerful 5.5-amp motor
- Variable speed 0-2500 spm
- 5 position/rotating handle
- Quick-change blade system
- Adjustable/pivoting shoe
- Rubberized boot on gear housing
- Includes 1 wood cutting blade, 1 metal cutting blade and Allen wrench
- 2 year limited warranty
- The Fastest Speedbor ever Tri-Flute design for faster chip ejection Cutting spurs have 3 cutting edges for added durability
- Full screw tip allows bit to self feed Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Fits all standard 1/4" quick change chucks
Milwaukee® Thunderbolt® Black Oxide Jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt® web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabollic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank won't slip in the drill chuck. Reduced shank diameter for use in 3/8" chucks.
- Thunderbolt® Web, Provides Longer Life and Faster Driller Times
- Parabollic Flute, Clears Chips Faster
- 135˚ degree Split Point, Precision Start No Walking
- 3-Flat Secure Grip Shank, Reduces Bit Slipping in Chuck
- (1) 1/16"
- (1) 5/64"
- (1) 3/32"
- (1) 7/64"
- (1) 1/8"
- (1) 9/64"
- (1) 5/32"
- (1) 11/64"
- (1) 3/16"
- (1) 13/64"
- (1) 7/32"
- (1) 1/4"
- (1) 9/32"
- (1) 5/16"
- (1) 3/8"
- Heavy-Duty 15 Amp motor delivers power and torque through the toughest applications
- 11.3 lbs. lightweight saw reduces fatigue & improves user handling
- 45 Degree bevel capacity provides range of applications that can be completed
- Stamped steel shoe with optimum line of sight provides accurate cuts and durable construction
- Spindle lock feature allows for single wrench bit changes
- Kerf cut indicator aligns the blade to the indicator for accurate line cuts
Specifications Motor 120 VAC, 25-60 HZ/120 VDC Amps 15 Amps Capacity at 90° Cut 2-3/8" Speed 5,600 rpm Capacity at 45° Cut 1-13/16" Arbor Standard Blade Diameter 7-1/4" Weight 11.3 lbs
$5.994-1/2"x7/8 Zirconium Oxide (ZA) ZA40 grit Type 29 Zirconia Flap Disc Learn More