Power Tools & Accessories
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
- Head swivels 360° which allows user to access tight quarters while maintaining comfort
- Cuts 7/32" strip which continuously curls out of the cutting area providing consistent and accurate cuts
- Cordless tool allows user to take the tool to the work piece
This powerful 8.0 amp 1/2 in. drill has the construction and performance to eliminate any other 1/2 in. drill in its category.
- 1/2" Magnum® Drill
- Side Handle
- Chuck Key with Holder
- Powerful 8.0 amp motor, 0 to 850 rpm, variable speed control
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck
- All metal gear case and diaphragm
- 8 ft. 3-wire rubber cord
- 360° locking side handle
- Ergonomic textured grip and two finger trigger for user comfort and balance
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- Amps: 8.0
- No Load Speed: 0-850 RPM
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Wood Capacity-Auger Bit: 1-1/2"
- Wood Capacity-Self-Feed Bit: 2-9/16"
- Metal Capacity-Hole Saw: 2"
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Spindle: 1/2 in.-20
- Gear Train: Double
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Trigger Lock: On
- Spindle Lock: No
- Soft Grip Handle: No
- Length: 12-13/64 in.
- Tool Weight: 5.4 lbs.
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ 30° Knuckle™ Pivoting Bit Holder allows users to drive fasteners and drill holes in tight, difficult work areas. Its innovative, compact design locks at a 0° or 30° angle and is designed for use with SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ ¼” hex accessories. It is rated to handle up to 2,000 in-lbs of torque in impact drivers . The 30° Knuckle™ is engineered with Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ technology which is built for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ insert bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. 10 SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ insert bits are included. Now use with Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Insert Magnetic Nut Drivers (1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2").
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P1
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P2
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P3
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 1/4"
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 1/8"
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 3/16"
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 9/32"
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ2
- (1) Shockwave 30 Knuckle Pivoting Bit Holder
- Pivots to lock at a 0° or 30° angle
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- 10 Shockwave Impact Duty™ insert bits included
Accessories: (1) Mandrel for cutoff wheels, (4) Polishing cloth wheels, (1) Mandrel for polishing cloths, (1) Carbide burr, (4) Drill bits, (4) Piece collet set, (2) Sanding drum wheels, (4) Sanding drum sleeves, (1) Mounted nylon brush, (2) Wire brush wheels (steel and brass), (1) Grinding stone, (10) Aluminum oxide mounted grinding stones, (25) Cutoff wheel discs with mandrel, (20) diamond burr bitsLearn More
- Ideal for drilling in hard-to-reach areas and for running wires and cable
- Bit is constructed of M-2 high speed steel for the best combination of strength, heat resistance, and wear resistance
- For general use in wood, metal, and plastic
- Black oxide coating resists corrosion
- 135 degree split point ensures a true start and eliminates bit walking
- New and improved design
- The Fastest Framing Blade Ever!™
- Every other tooth is thinner for faster cuts
- New heat vent/expansion slot design reduces vibration for longer life and straighter cuts
- Construction grade carbide teeth for longer life
- Reinforced shoulder for added durability
- Fully hardened plate runs truer, longer
- Patented tooth design utilizes sharper tooth geometry for faster cut rates
- Aggressive shank angle increases tooth contact, maintaining cutting speed as blade wears for longer blade life
- Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up for smoother cuts