Power Tools & Accessories
- 2", 16 ga. finish nails, 1K pack
- Fastener Coating: Galvanized
- Fastener Point Type: Chisel
Regular Price: $8.99
Special Price: $7.64
- Ideal for drilling in hard-to-reach areas and for running wires and cable
- Bit is constructed of M-2 high speed steel for the best combination of strength, heat resistance, and wear resistance
- For general use in wood, metal, and plastic
- Black oxide coating resists corrosion
- 135 degree split point ensures a true start and eliminates bit walking
MetalTech™ circular saw blades were specifically designed to exceed the expectations of contractors for blade life, cut quality, and speed in the most demanding metal cutting applications – without a lubricant. A hand-tensioned, hardened alloy steel body extends blade life and delivers the highest quality cuts available. Carbide tipped teeth with Alternate Top Bevel grind shear through metal leaving burr-free, cool-to-touch cuts. Designed for use with the M18™ Cordless 5-3/8" Metal Saw, these blades feature a thin kerf that reduces the amount of drag and resistance while cutting, resulting in more cuts per charge.
- Dry - No lubricant required, saving time and money with less mess
- Cool - No extreme heat buildup preserves blade life and allows handling the work piece immediately
- Clean - No burrs eliminates secondary operations saving time and money
- Lasts up to 25x longer than abrasive blades
$2.494" X 1/4" X 5/8" Type 27 Aluminum Grinding Wheel (AL36R) Max RPM 13,700. Learn More
For cutting metal with limited use on wood and plastic. Cut-off wheels make it easy to cut or slot bolts, screws, sheet metal, thin wood, and plastic. The cut-off wheel cuts only along its edge. Do not attempt to sand or cut curved holes with them. This attachment is designed specifically for Dremel Power ToolsLearn More
The Ax delivers superior durability and fast cutting in nail-embedded wood, plywood, OSB and engineered lumbers.
- A precise manufacturing process creates a sharper cutting edge on each tooth for a faster cutting blade.
- A complete, unset raker tooth on the blade tip allows for easier, faster plunging by minimizing walking and bouncing.
- A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability.
- The 1" tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension: 9"x1"x.062"
- Shank: 1/2 In. Universal
- TPI/Grit: 5 TPI
- Package Quantity: 5
$1.994-1/2" X 1/4" X 7/8" Type 27 Metal grinding wheel (A24R) Max RPM 13,300. Learn More
- Max RPM:15,200
- Metal/Stainless Cutting