Power Tools & Accessories
$2.993" Fine Crimp Wire Wheel W/ 1/4" Hex Shank (6,000 RPM) Learn More
Milwaukee® Shockwave™ Impact Duty 1/4" Hex Drive Drill Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt® web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The bits include a 135° split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Thunderbolt® tapered web and parabolic flute for durability and chip removal
- 135° split point to start on contact and eliminates walking
- Taper-fit construction makes the bit stronger and eliminates wobble
- 3-1/8-Inch Low profile triangular shaped design allows access to tight spots and corners for complete removal of material
- High density hook and loop attachment system holds accessories securely
- Ideal for detail sanding jobs utilizing quick and easy attachment of hook and loop sandpaper
- Primarily used for "Grinding/Sanding" with your Oscillating Tool
- Genesis Universal Quick-Fit Oscillating Tool Accessories fit most standard AND tool-free oscillating tools, including the popular Genesis GMT15A
- Constructed of M-35 5 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- Heavy duty spiral flute design produces faster chip ejection
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials.
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
- 3/16 inch 4 flute
- SDS shank
- 2 inch drilling depth
- 4-1/2 inch overall length
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Drive Guide Sets are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Includes Milwaukee ECX™ bits with Anti-Strip Tip designed for electrical fasteners. Drive Guide with expandable sleeve guides long screws to reduce wobble for fast, straight driving. Functional case provides storage for insert bits and drive guide. Case can be used to gauge, strip and bend wire, as well as fasten screws. Now use with Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Insert Magnetic Nut Drivers (1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2").
- (1) ECX™ Bit 1” #1
- (1) ECX™ Bit 1” #2
- (2) Phillips Bit 1" P2
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P3
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 1/4"
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 3/16"
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ2
- (1) TORX® Bit 1" T15
- (1) TORX® Bit 1" T20
- (1) TORX® Bit 1" T25
- (1) SHOCKWAVE™ 3" Magnetic Bit Tip Holder
- Expandable sleeve for fast, straight driving
- Functional storage case can be used to gauge, strip and bend wire, as well as fasten screws.
- 11 SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ insert bits included