Power Tools & Accessories
The Torch™ metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade™ feature a tooth form optimized for the longest life and maximum durability. Tough Neck™ is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL® blade tang on the market. Grid Iron™ features a stamped honeycomb pattern throughout the body of the blade that greatly increases the rigidity of the blade, making it the stiffest metal cutting SAWZALL® blade on the market. These blades are ideal for making tough, straight cuts.
- Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation
- SAWZALL® blades Tough Neck™ ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Grid Iron™ honeycomb pattern increases blade rigidity to resist blade buckling
- 25 Pack
$3.493" Fine Crimp Steel Wire Cup With 1/4" Hex Shank. 6,000 RPM. Learn More
The Milwaukee® 12 piece Sawzall® blade set features an assortment of our most popular demolition blades for a broad range of professional applications. Milwaukee® demolition blades are thicker for maximum durability and taller for straighter cuts. The set features The Ax™ for cutting nail embedded wood, The Wrecker™ for general purpose demolition cutting, and The Torch® for metal cutting. The set also includes an innovative job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
- Job site durable storage case adjusts to hold up to 9" blades.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Wood cutting blades feature a full raker tooth on blade tip for easy plunging.
- Thicker blade stock for maximum durability.
- 1" tall blade profile for straighter cuts.
The Genesis GCS100 7 1/4 in. Circular Saw is powerful, reliable, and easy to use. The 10 Amp motor powers quickly through dimensional lumber at a 5000 rpm blade speed. Oversized front and rear handles give you a comfortable and secure grip. Easily adjust your depth of cut and bevel settings to get the results you want. Impressive cutting capacity: will cut through a nominal 2 x 4 at a 45 degree bevel. A dust port clears the sawdust from the work area. A spindle lock means changing blades is a breeze. Carbon brushes are externally accessible. And a high quality 24T carbide blade and rip guide are included.
- Soft grip D handle
- Externally replaceable brushes
- Spindle lock for easy blade changes
- Includes 24T carbide blade installed, rip fence and blade change wrench
- 2 year limited warranty
$7.997" X 1/4" X 5/8"-11 Threaded Arbor Type 27 Metal/Steel Grinding Wheel (A24R) Max RPM 8,500 Learn More
- Charges all DEWALT® 7.2V - 18V NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion batteries (except Univolt batteries) so users need only one charger for multiple cordless products
- Charges the battery in 1 hour or less thus minimizing downtime
- The DEWALT® 3-stage charging system provides maximum run-time and extends overall life of the battery
- Diagnostics with LED indicator communicates battery charge status: charged, charging, power line problem, replace pack, and battery too hot or too cold
- Ideal for drilling in hard-to-reach areas and for running wires and cable
- Bit is constructed of M-2 high speed steel for the best combination of strength, heat resistance, and wear resistance
- For general use in wood, metal, and plastic
- Black oxide coating resists corrosion
- 135 degree split point ensures a true start and eliminates bit walking