Power Tools & Accessories
Milwaukee® Thunderbolt® Black Oxide Jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt® web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank won't slip in the drill chuck.
- Thunderbolt® Web
- Provides Longer Life and Faster Driller Times Parabolic Flute
- Clears Chips Faster
- 135° degree Split Point
- Precision Start
- No Walking 3-Flat Secure Grip Shank - Reduces Bit Slipping in Chuck
- Ideal for drilling in hard-to-reach areas and for running wires and cable
- Bit is constructed of M-2 high speed steel for the best combination of strength, heat resistance, and wear resistance
- For general use in wood, metal, and plastic
- Black oxide coating resists corrosion
- 135 degree split point ensures a true start and eliminates bit walking
- Zirconia grit enables 3X faster material removal than fiber resin metal sanding discs
- Premium abrasive cloth provides up to 15 X longer life than fiber resin metal sanding discs
- Type 29 fiberglass backing provides grinding angle of 20-25 degrees
Milwaukee's 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ Hammer-Drill Bits provide superiority in regards to quality, performance and longevity of life. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ shank is designed to fit in all 1/2 in. three jaw hammer-drill chucks and reduces the possibility of the bit spinning in the chuck during heavy torsional loads. The bits drill faster and last longer than other hammer-drill bits on the market due to their reinforced flute geometry and carbide tip design. Milwaukee's offering has a range of diameters from 1/8 in. to 1 in. with lengths up to 18 in. One per package.
- Fast drilling
- Long life
- 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ prevents bit from slipping in the chuck
- Comprehensive offering with diameters from 1/8 in. to 1 in. with lengths up to 18 in.
$8.99Three 3" cutoff wheels, 3"x1/16"x1/4", 3"x1/16"x3/8",3"x1/8"x1/4", with drill adapter mandrel.*** Part Number 72386 mandrel only. Learn More
- Blue-Groove point and cutting edge for faster chip removal - 4x faster than standard spade bits
- Double cutting spurs scribe the outside of the hole reducing breakout
- 10% larger shank for added durability
- Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Fits all standard quick change chucks
- Not for use with bit extensions
For cutting metal with limited use on wood and plastic. Cut-off wheels make it easy to cut or slot bolts, screws, sheet metal, thin wood, and plastic. The cut-off wheel cuts only along its edge. Do not attempt to sand or cut curved holes with them.Learn More
The 5263-21 is the most compact rotary hammer in its class at 10.9" long and only 4.6 lbs. Up to 30% lighter than the competition, this hammer is ideal for drilling overhead and in tight spaces, yet powerful enough to drill the majority of holes commonly drilled by the professional trades. The 5263-21 also provides up to 65% faster drilling with 1.5 ft-lbs of impact energy and 0-3,700 RPM. The Anti-Vibration System (AVS™) delivers maximum user comfort by minimizing vibration, while 2-Mode Operation provides versatility regardless of application.
- 5263-20 5/8" Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Carrying Case
- Light Weight, 4.6 lbs: Reduces fatigue in overhead and horizontal drilling applications
- Compact, 10.25" Length: Allows for work in tight spaces
- Powerful 5.5 Amp Motor: Delivers 0-3,700 RPM and 0-4,400 BPM
- Mechanical Clutch: Protects tool when bit binds up
- AVS - Anti Vibration System: Delivers maximum comfort by minimizing vibration
- 2-Mode Operation: Rotary hammer and rotation only for maximum versatility
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Amps: 5.5
- Max Capacity : 5/8"
- Impact Energy: 1.5 ft-lbs
- No Load RPM: 0-3,700
- No Load BPM: 0-4,400
- Drilling Mode: Rotary hammer and rotation only
- Chipping: No
- Clutch: Yes
- Anti-Vibration: Yes - AVS™
- Cord Length: 10ft
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity: 2-1/8"
- Tool Length: 10.25"
- Net Tool Weight: 4.6 lbs