Power Tools & Accessories
Tight spots, nooks, and corners - they're all easily within reach when you add the 225 Flex-Shaft Attachment to a corded rotary tool or the 10.8V Lithium-ion Cordless. The flexible, 36" shaft attaches easily and adds a new level of versatility to your project capabilities, with fingertip control for polishing, wood carving, sanding, engraving and more.Learn More
Thin Kerf metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade™ feature a tooth form that is optimized for the longest life and increased speed. Tough Neck™ is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL® blade tang on the market. Maintaining a short profile and thin body, these blades are ideal for making fast, flexible cuts.
Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation SAWZALL® blades Tough Neck™ ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage.
- 25 Pack
- High performance metal drilling for portable drill users, works well on curved surfaces
- Revolutionary tip design stays sharper longer and drills up to 10x faster than other leading drill bits
- High speed steel features a black body and gold flute
- Self-centering TURBOMAX tip for clean entry and fast starts; stays sharp longer
- Three flatted shank on 3/16" and above for better chuck grip
$2.991" Fine Crimp Steel Wire End Brush With 1/4" Hex Shank. 20,000 RPM. Learn More
- Constructed of M-35 5 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- Heavy duty spiral flute design produces faster chip ejection
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials.
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
Milwaukee's 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ Hammer-Drill Bits provide superiority in regards to quality, performance and longevity of life. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ shank is designed to fit in all 1/2 in. three jaw hammer-drill chucks and reduces the possibility of the bit spinning in the chuck during heavy torsional loads. The bits drill faster and last longer than other hammer-drill bits on the market due to their reinforced flute geometry and carbide tip design. Milwaukee's offering has a range of diameters from 1/8 in. to 1 in. with lengths up to 18 in. Five piece kit.
- Reduced slipping: 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ shank holds the bit firmly in the chuck
- Faster drilling: Reinforced flute geometry increases bit stability
- Longer life: Carbide tips extend performance in masonry applications
- Convenience: Delivers superior quality in a select range of bits
- (1) 1/4" x 6" 3-Flat Secure-Grip Hammer Drill Bit
- (1) 3/16" x 6" 3-Flat Secure-Grip Hammer Drill Bit
- (1) 3/8" x 6" 3-Flat Secure-Grip Hammer Drill Bit
- (1) 5/16" x 6" 3-Flat Secure-Grip Hammer Drill Bit
- (1) 5/32" x 6" 3-Flat Secure-Grip Hammer Drill Bit
- Zirconia grit enables 3X faster material removal than fiber resin metal sanding discs
- Premium abrasive cloth provides up to 15 X longer life than fiber resin metal sanding discs
- Type 27 fiberglass backing provides grinding angle of 5-15 degrees
- 3-3/8-Inch wide HSS Segmented Saw blade for continuous cutting in wood, drywall, plastic, copper, aluminum, other nonferrous metals and soft materials
- High-Speed Steel construction for reliability and strength cuts up to a 1-Inch depth
- 20 teeth per inch
- Primarily used for "Cutting" with your Oscillating Tool
- Genesis Universal Quick-Fit Oscillating Tool Accessories fit most standard AND tool-free oscillating tools, including the popular Genesis GMT15A