Power Tools & Accessories
The world’s first cordless grinder delivers the power of a corded grinder with up to 2X more run time and up to 10X longer motor life. The M18 FUEL 4-1/2" / 5" Grinder supplies maximum sustained power to complete the toughest grinding, surface preparation and cutting applications. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides up to 10X longer motor life and lower cost of ownership. The M18 REDLITHIUM XC4.0 Battery Pack (not included) delivers up to 4X more run time and 20% more power. The grinder features REDLINK PLUS Intelligence, the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, for maximum performance.
The 18-volt lithium-ion grinder’s thin body design gives it optimized balance to rest easily in your hands. Tool-free accessory changes and guard adjustments mean less downtime during work. The grinder is built with the same tool body, gearing system and anti-vibration side handle as Milwaukee’s legendary high-performance corded grinders for maximum durability on the job. Grinding wheel sold separately.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Delivers maximum power and up to 10X longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence provides optimized performance, electronic clutch, and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Battery Pack (not included) provides superior pack construction, electronics, and performance to deliver 2X more run-time and more work over pack life
- POWER TO GRIND: World’s first cordless grinder with corded performance.
- DURABILITY: Same metal housing & gearing system as legendary high performance corded grinders
- 100% tool free: Make all accessory changes and guard adjustments without a wrench for increased productivity
- Paddle-switch design: Provides increased comfort and ease-of-use when operating in various positions
- BATTERY, CHARGER, AND GRINDING WHEEL NOT INCLUDED
Specifications Voltage 18V Manufacturer Tool Warranty 5 Years Length 15" Weight 5.8 lbs Arbor Size 5/8"-11 Switch Type Paddle No-Lock Speed 8,500 RPM Trigger Lock No Vibration Reduction Yes Tool Free Guard Yes Package Type Tool Only (Battery and Charger Not Included)
- 3/8 inch 4 flute
- SDS shank
- 10 inch drilling depth
- 12 inch overall length
The Genesis GRS550 Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw is a powerful and versatile saw for home remodeling, demolition, or any time you need to cut wood, nail-embedded wood, metal, or plastic. All standard 1/2 in. recip saw blades will fit your Genesis recip saw, using our tool-free quick-change blade system. Variable speed helps you match the tool to the blade you are using and the material being cut. The rotating handle allows you to get into tight spots, like up near a ceiling. Rubberized inserts and a rubber boot on the front of the saw give you a firm grip. Adjustable, pivoting front foot ensures you get the quality of cut you want. 1 wood cutting blade and 1 metal cutting blade are included.
- Powerful 5.5-amp motor
- Variable speed 0-2500 spm
- 5 position/rotating handle
- Quick-change blade system
- Adjustable/pivoting shoe
- Rubberized boot on gear housing
- Includes 1 wood cutting blade, 1 metal cutting blade and Allen wrench
- 2 year limited warranty
- The Fastest Speedbor ever Tri-Flute design for faster chip ejection Cutting spurs have 3 cutting edges for added durability
- Full screw tip allows bit to self feed Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Fits all standard 1/4" quick change chucks
Milwaukee® Thunderbolt® Black Oxide Jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt® web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabollic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank won't slip in the drill chuck. Reduced shank diameter for use in 3/8" chucks.
- Thunderbolt® Web, Provides Longer Life and Faster Driller Times
- Parabollic Flute, Clears Chips Faster
- 135˚ degree Split Point, Precision Start No Walking
- 3-Flat Secure Grip Shank, Reduces Bit Slipping in Chuck
- (1) 1/16"
- (1) 5/64"
- (1) 3/32"
- (1) 7/64"
- (1) 1/8"
- (1) 9/64"
- (1) 5/32"
- (1) 11/64"
- (1) 3/16"
- (1) 13/64"
- (1) 7/32"
- (1) 1/4"
- (1) 9/32"
- (1) 5/16"
- (1) 3/8"
- Heavy-Duty 15 Amp motor delivers power and torque through the toughest applications
- 11.3 lbs. lightweight saw reduces fatigue & improves user handling
- 45 Degree bevel capacity provides range of applications that can be completed
- Stamped steel shoe with optimum line of sight provides accurate cuts and durable construction
- Spindle lock feature allows for single wrench bit changes
- Kerf cut indicator aligns the blade to the indicator for accurate line cuts
Specifications Motor 120 VAC, 25-60 HZ/120 VDC Amps 15 Amps Capacity at 90° Cut 2-3/8" Speed 5,600 rpm Capacity at 45° Cut 1-13/16" Arbor Standard Blade Diameter 7-1/4" Weight 11.3 lbs