Power Tools & Accessories
- 7/8" Arbor
- C24R Grit
- 13,300 Max RPM
- Silicon carbide grain for long wheel life in all masonry materials
- High grain concentration for agressive grinding action and smoother running wheels
- Proprietary wheel design ensures durable long life wheels
- 3 full sheets of glass in every 1/4" wheel and 2 full sheets in every 1/8"wheel for added durability and safety
Milwaukee® Thunderbolt® Black Oxide Jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt® web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank won't slip in the drill chuck. Reduced shank diameter for use in 3/8" chucks.
- Thunderbolt® Web, Provides Longer Life and Faster Driller Times
- Parabolic Flute, Clears Chips Faster
- 135° degree Split Point, Precision Start No Walking
- 3-Flat Secure Grip Shank, Reduces Bit Slipping in Chuck
- For use only in impact drivers with 2000 in-lbs or less torque.
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
$8.99Mounts type 27 depressed center wheels, without arbor to 5/8-11thd angle grinder shaft. Learn More
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Up to 10 x life.
- 2" length
This versatile work support may be the most valuable accessory you'll ever have in your shop. Can be used for infeed or outfeed or to support wide panels. Unique leg construction allows height adjustment from 28.75 to 47.5 inches, even while loaded - with one hand!
•Dual bearing galvanized steel roller at 16"x2"
•28.75" to 47.5" height adjustment
•Non-skid leveling feet
•Exclusive wedge-lock inner support design
•4-point leg system for stability