Power Tools & Accessories
Titanium coated drill bits last up to 6 times longer than tranditional drill bits, so make this 170 piece kit from Titan Tools one of the last drill bit sets you will ever need to buy.
- Titanium coated bits last up to six times longer than a normal bit
- Made of high speed steel for durability
- Includes convenient metal storage case
- 19 different drill bit sizes:
- (5 ea) 21/64, 23/64, 3/8, & 1/2
- (10 ea) 3/64, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 11/64, 3/16, 7/32, 15/64, 1/4, 9/32, 19/64, & 5/16”
Regular Price: $3.49
Special Price: $2.97
- Lobular design reduces stripping damage by driving the fastener on the sides instead of forcing the corners to turn
- For use with sheet metal screws and other hexagonal head fasteners
- Provides more clearance on the corners of the fastener where paint build-up can occur
- Patented tooth design utilizes sharper tooth geometry for faster cut rates
- Aggressive shank angle increases tooth contact, maintaining cutting speed as blade wears for longer blade life
- Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up for smoother cuts
$10.994" Coarse Stringer Bead Steel Wire Wheel With 5/8-11 Threaded Arbor Hole. 20,000 RPM. Learn More
The Dremel multimax represents the newest in a long line of high speed rotary tools and accessories. Its ease of use, precision, versatility and problem solving capabilities make the Dremel multimax system the perfect tool for crafters, hobbyists, do-it-yourselfers and trade professionals. This replacement pack contains 2 pieces of the following sand paper 60 Grit, 120 Grit, and 240 Grit.Learn More
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Up to 10 x life.
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption zone
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- 2" length
- Diameter: 1/4"
The combination of a 3.75" total head length and an integrated Electronic Clutch make the M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Right Angle Drill the most compact 18V Right Angle Drill Driver in the industry. A 3/8" Single Sleeve Keyless Chuck, extended multi-position trigger and up to 150 in-lbs of torque provide versatility, ease of use and power that is unmatched.
- M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Right Angle Drill -Bare Tool Only 2615-20
- 3.75" Head Length - Great for working in tight spaces
- 3/8" Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck - maximum versatility and grip
- Electronic Clutch - 11 settings + drill mode for complete control in fastening applications
- Extended Multi-Position Handle - Provides convenience and versatility
- Built In LED's - Illuminates work surface and indicates clutch out
- Voltage: 18V
- No Load Speed: 0-1500
- Torque: 125 in-lbs
- Chuck Type: 3/8" Single Sleeve Ratcheting
- Trigger: Multi-Position
- LED Light: Yes
- No of Batteries Included: 0
- Tool Width: 3.75"
- Tool Height: 11.25"
- Tool Weight: 2.75 lbs
Thin Kerf metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade™ feature a tooth form that is optimized for the longest life and increased speed. Tough Neck™ is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL® blade tang on the market. Maintaining a short profile and thin body, these blades are ideal for making fast, flexible cuts.
Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation SAWZALL® blades Tough Neck™ ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage.
- 25 Pack