Power Tools & Accessories
Drill and fasten up to 35% faster with the only tool in its class that has an all-metal locking chuck. The powerful M12 cordless lithium-ion 3/8” drill/driver delivers 275 in-lbs of torque – up to 25% more torque than the competition – and 0-400/0-1,500 RPM. Its compact, lightweight and durable design means greater comfort and efficiency on the jobsite. The all-metal single-sleeve ratcheting chuck offers superior bit grip, so you won’t have to stop for bit retightening or lost bits.
The onboard LED light and fuel gauge help you increase productivity and avoid interruptions. The REDLITHIUM Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. The kit includes two M12 REDLITHIUM batteries, a 30-minute charger and carrying case.
- (1) M12™ 3/8” Drill/Driver (2407-20)
- (2) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Belt Clip
- (1) Carrying Case
- Delivers up to 275 in lbs of Torque.
- On-board battery fuel gauge displays remaining run time
- New ergonomic handle design for increased comfort
- Metal Ratcheting Chuck for maximum durability
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 7-3/8"
- Peak Torque: 275 in-lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year
- Chuck Type: 3/8" Metal Single Sleeve
- Speed: 0-400/0-1,500 RPM
- Aluminum oxide grain - for fast removal & fine finishing.
- Hook and loop Backing - for quick & easy paper change.
- Stearate coating - minimizes gumming & buildup.
For use with Dewalt model D26451 and D26453. Also fits - Porter Cable 343, Makita B05010, Bosch 3107 & 1295D.Learn More
- Constructed of M-35 5 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- Heavy duty spiral flute design produces faster chip ejection
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials.
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. 5 per package.
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption zone
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- 7/8" Arbor
- C24R Grit
- 13,300 Max RPM
- Silicon carbide grain for long wheel life in all masonry materials
- High grain concentration for agressive grinding action and smoother running wheels
- Proprietary wheel design ensures durable long life wheels
- 3 full sheets of glass in every 1/4" wheel and 2 full sheets in every 1/8"wheel for added durability and safety
Tight spots, nooks, and corners - they're all easily within reach when you add the 225 Flex-Shaft Attachment to a corded rotary tool or the 10.8V Lithium-ion Cordless. The flexible, 36" shaft attaches easily and adds a new level of versatility to your project capabilities, with fingertip control for polishing, wood carving, sanding, engraving and more.Learn More