Power Tools & Accessories
$4.492-1/2" X 1/2" X 1/4" Shanked Grinding Wheel (3,450 RPM). Durable, high-grade aluminum oxide. For grinding ferrous metals or other hard surfaces w/ power drills. For Cat # 1930 power drill. Learn More
- Zirconia grit enables 3X faster material removal than fiber resin metal sanding discs
- Premium abrasive cloth provides up to 15 X longer life than fiber resin metal sanding discs
- Type 27 fiberglass backing provides grinding angle of 5-15 degrees
$2.996" x 1/16" x 5/8" reinforced cut-off wheel for steel. Type 1, A46T BF. Max 10,200 RPM. For guarded grinders only (do not use on sanders or for side grinding). Learn More
- 3/16 inch 4 flute
- SDS shank
- 2 inch drilling depth
- 4-1/2 inch overall length
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Drive Guide Sets are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Includes Milwaukee ECX™ bits with Anti-Strip Tip designed for electrical fasteners. Drive Guide with expandable sleeve guides long screws to reduce wobble for fast, straight driving. Functional case provides storage for insert bits and drive guide. Case can be used to gauge, strip and bend wire, as well as fasten screws. Now use with Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Insert Magnetic Nut Drivers (1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2").
- (1) ECX™ Bit 1” #1
- (1) ECX™ Bit 1” #2
- (2) Phillips Bit 1" P2
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P3
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 1/4"
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 3/16"
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ2
- (1) TORX® Bit 1" T15
- (1) TORX® Bit 1" T20
- (1) TORX® Bit 1" T25
- (1) SHOCKWAVE™ 3" Magnetic Bit Tip Holder
- Expandable sleeve for fast, straight driving
- Functional storage case can be used to gauge, strip and bend wire, as well as fasten screws.
- 11 SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ insert bits included
- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- Straight magazine, accepts 18 gauge nails ranging in legths from 5/8" to 2"
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches
- Part of the XRP™ DEWALT® Cordless system
- Contact Trip Lock-Off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use
- Integrated LED lights for long life and
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
- Provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site.
- Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the contact-trip.
- 12 position dial allows the user to move between applications without having to re-acquire exact depth setting
- Fully enclosed, box style magazine, keep dust and debris out of the magazine preventing the tool from malfunctioning
- Constructed of M-35 5 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- Heavy duty spiral flute design produces faster chip ejection
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials.
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
- 3-1/8-Inch Low profile triangular shaped design allows access to tight spots and corners for complete removal of material
- High density hook and loop attachment system holds accessories securely
- Ideal for detail sanding jobs utilizing quick and easy attachment of hook and loop sandpaper
- Primarily used for "Grinding/Sanding" with your Oscillating Tool
- Genesis Universal Quick-Fit Oscillating Tool Accessories fit most standard AND tool-free oscillating tools, including the popular Genesis GMT15A
- High performance metal drilling for portable drill users, works well on curved surfaces
- Revolutionary tip design stays sharper longer and drills up to 10x faster than other leading drill bits
- High speed steel features a black body and gold flute
- Self-centering TURBOMAX tip for clean entry and fast starts; stays sharp longer
- Three flatted shank on 3/16" and above for better chuck grip