Power Tools & Accessories
- 3/16 inch 4 flute
- SDS shank
- 4 inch drilling depth
- 6 inch overall length
- Aluminum oxide grain - for fast removal & fine finishing.
- Hook and loop Backing - for quick & easy paper change.
- Stearate coating - minimizes gumming & buildup.
For use with Dewalt model D26451 and D26453. Also fits - Porter Cable 343, Makita B05010, Bosch 3107 & 1295D.Learn More
The Torch™ metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade™ feature a tooth form optimized for the longest life and maximum durability. Tough Neck™ is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL® blade tang on the market. Grid Iron™ features a stamped honeycomb pattern throughout the body of the blade that greatly increases the rigidity of the blade, making it the stiffest metal cutting SAWZALL® blade on the market. These blades are ideal for making tough, straight cuts.
- Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation
- SAWZALL® blades Tough Neck™ ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Grid Iron™ honeycomb pattern increases blade rigidity to resist blade buckling
- 25 Pack
Regular Price: $21.99
Special Price: $18.69
- Ideal for drilling in hard-to-reach areas and for running wires and cable
- Bit is constructed of M-2 high speed steel for the best combination of strength, heat resistance, and wear resistance
- For general use in wood, metal, and plastic
- Black oxide coating resists corrosion
- 135 degree split point ensures a true start and eliminates bit walking
Milwaukee® designs and manufactures Sawzall® blades for the toughest professional applications. Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize metal cutting performance in nail embedded wood.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension: 9"x3/4"x.050"
- Shank: 1/2 In. Universal
- TPI/Grit: 5 TPI
- Package Quantity: 5
$4.994-1/2" X 1/4" X 5/8"-11 Type 27 metal grinding wheel. (A24R) Max RPM 13,300 Learn More
Delivering 300 ft. lbs. of torque and weighing only 6 pounds, this tool has a great power to weight ratio. The powerful 7.0 amp motor drives a unique impact mechanism at 1800 RPM (no load). This model features a pin-detect system to securely retain sockets or adapters and a rocker switch for quick selection of forward or reverse. The ergonomically shaped handle with a soft cushioned grip provides a well-balanced and controllable feel to the tool. The special mechanism achieves desired installation torque faster and loosens rusted or fretted bolts in less time.
- 300 ft. lbs. of torque - more torque saves time
- AC/DC rocker switch for quick selection of forward and reverse
- Powerful 7.0 amp motor, 1800 RPM and 2600 IPM (no load)
- Light weight (6 lbs.) with balanced feel and cushioned grip
- Pin decent system to securely retain sockets and adapters
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 7.0
- Anvil: 1/2" Pin Detent
- Peak Torque: 300 ft-lbs
- No Load RPM: 1,800
- No Load IPM: 2,600
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Switch Type: Rocker
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Socket Retention: Flat End Detent Pin
- Length: 11-5/8 in.
- Tool Weight: 6.0 lbs.
- Compatible with all Dremel Oscillating tools.
- The Dremel MM462 Wood & Metal Flush Cutting Blade will make cutting doorjambs and baseboards for flooring installation a breeze
- Used for precise cuts and plunge cuts, its wide 1 1/8” blade speeds through long cuts and can make plunge cuts up to 1 ¼” deep.
- Designed for cutting wood, drywall, plastic, and soft metal like copper and 6d-8d finishing nails.
- The blade’s tooth pattern similar to a standard hacksaw blade.
Regular Price: $3.99
Special Price: $3.39
- Wood Cutting: Precision ground teeth for fast smooth cutting in hard and soft wood, plastics, laminate particle board and plywood
- Metal Cutting: Fully hardened teeth for cutting ferrous and non-ferrous metals, aluminum and sheet steel