Power Tools & Accessories
This portable conveyor/roller stand makes operations like planing, ripping, jointing and production work easier and is built to last. Features a durable,adjustable wedge-shaped support leg that can handle loads up to 500 lbs. Galvanized steel ball bearing rollers make moving stock through your saw, planer or production machinery easier than you ever thought possible. Capacity (lbs.): 500, Dimensions: L (ft.) x W (in.): 5 1/2 x 15, Height Range (in.): 26 1/2-43 1/2, Material: Galvanized steel.
• Durable, adjustable wedge shaped support legs, prevents slipping.Learn More
• 4-adjustable non-skid rubber leveling feet
• Galvanized steel ball bearing rollers
• 15 inch wide, 66 inch long, 17 rollers
• Folds flat for easy storage
- Single cutter and side lip effortlessly bores holes in wood where nails may be encountered. Cuts through nails without damaging the bit
- Full-length heat treatment guards against bending in heavy-duty applications and strengthens the twist where the greatest strain occurs
- Hollow center flutes clear chips quickly out of holes
- Wide lands help keep bit straight as it bores
- Medium-fast screw point ideal for general woodboring applications. Bit can be resharpened
- All bits have a 12" twist length and a 17" overall length
- Nail cutting
- Cuts composition materials, plastic, pipe, carbon steel and stainless steel
- Use with materials 1/8" and thicker
- Electronic beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for faster cutting and added durability
- Precision set teeth for faster, smoother cuts
Milwaukee® designs and manufactures Sawzall® blades for the toughest professional applications. Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize metal cutting performance.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension: 9"x3/4"x.035"
- Shank: 18 TPI
- TPI/Grit: 1/2 in. Universal
- Package Quantity: 5
$8.99Three 3" cutoff wheels, 3"x1/16"x1/4", 3"x1/16"x3/8",3"x1/8"x1/4", with drill adapter mandrel.*** Part Number 72386 mandrel only. Learn More
$3.994" Coarse Crimp Steel Wire Wheel With 1/4" Hex Shank. 6,000 RPM Learn More
Milwaukee's 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ Hammer-Drill Bits provide superiority in regards to quality, performance and longevity of life. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ shank is designed to fit in all 1/2 in. three jaw hammer-drill chucks and reduces the possibility of the bit spinning in the chuck during heavy torsional loads. The bits drill faster and last longer than other hammer-drill bits on the market due to their reinforced flute geometry and carbide tip design. Milwaukee's offering has a range of diameters from 1/8 in. to 1 in. with lengths up to 18 in. Two per package.
- Fast drilling
- Long life
- 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ prevents bit from slipping in the chuck
- Comprehensive offering with diameters from 1/8 in. to 1 in. with lengths up to 18 in.