Power Tools & Accessories
A cylinder covered with aluminum oxide abrasive that sits atop a mandrel with a 1/8" shank. These bands are coarse (60 grit).Learn More
- 18 Gauge, 5/8" Brad
- Fastener Coating: Galvanized
- Fastener Point Type: Chisel
- Aluminum oxide grain for long life and fast cutting
- Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels
- 2 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety
- Diamond knockout arbor for use with worm drive saws
$1.494-1/2" X 1/8" X 7/8" Type 1 Metal cut off wheel. (A46T) Max RPM 13,300 Learn More
Milwaukee M18 FUEL™...A New Breed of Cordless Tool. Utilizing the Most Advanced Technologies in the World, FUEL™ Delivers Unrivaled Performance in a Compact Structure. Built for the Most Demanding Professionals in the World.
With up to 650 in lbs of torque, the M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver is the most powerful drill in its class. The new Milwaukee designed and built POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides unmatched power and sustained torque to complete the toughest of applications. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitors and delivers up to 10X longer motor life for maximum durability. Powered by the most durable battery pack on the market – REDLITHIUM™, the M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver delivers up to 50% more run-time than the competition. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ batteries provide longer battery life, with over 5X more recharges than leading competitors. A battery fuel gauge displays remaining charge for less down time on the job. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver contains the most advanced electronic system on the market, with REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence. REDLINK PLUS™ electronics provide total system communication with overload protection. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver comes with the new multi-voltage charger, so you can charge all M12™ and M18™ batteries with one charger. A new contoured soft grip gives users the ultimate comfort during prolonged use. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver comes with an all metal ratcheting locking chuck for maximum grip, bit retention and durability. Tool features an LED light, and is compatible with REDLITHIUM™ compact and XC battery packs.
- 2603 M18™ FUEL 1/2" Drill/Driver
- (2) M18™ COMPACT REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Multi-Voltage Charger
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Delivers up to 650 in lbs of torque with maximum sustained torque to complete the toughest of applications
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Volts: 18V
- Torque: 650 in lbs
- Speed: 2 Speed
- RPM: 0-550 / 0-1,850 RPM
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
- Metal Sleeve: Yes
- Ratcheting Lock: Yes
- On Board Fuel Gauge: Fuel Gauge on Battery
- LED Light: Yes
- Battery: REDLITHIUM™
- Batteries Included: (2) M18™ COMPACT REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Charger: NEW M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
- Tool Length: 7.9 in
- Tool Weight (w/battery): 4.4 lbs
- High performance metal drilling for portable drill users, works well on curved surfaces
- Revolutionary tip design stays sharper longer and drills up to 10x faster than other leading drill bits
- High speed steel features a black body and gold flute
- Self-centering TURBOMAX tip for clean entry and fast starts; stays sharp longer
- Three flatted shank on 3/16" and above for better chuck grip
- Constructed of M-35 5 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- Heavy duty spiral flute design produces faster chip ejection
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials.
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
Milwaukee® designs and manufactures Sawzall® blades for the toughest professional applications. Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize metal cutting performance.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension: 6"x3/4"x.035"
- Shank: 14 TPI
- TPI/Grit: 1/2 in. Universal
- Package Quantity:5
$2.494" X 1/4" X 5/8" Type 27 Aluminum Grinding Wheel (AL36R) Max RPM 13,700. Learn More
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Up to 10 x life.
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption zone
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- 2" length
- Diameter: 1/4"