Power Tools & Accessories
- High performance aluminum oxide grain for long life and high material removal
- High grain concentration for agressive grinding action and smoother running wheels
- Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels
- 3 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety
Regular Price: $8.99
Special Price: $7.64Product Features
- Blue-Groove point and cutting edge for faster chip removal - 4x faster than standard spade bits
- Double cutting spurs scribe the outside of the hole reducing breakout
- 10% larger shank for added durability
- Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Fits all standard quick change chucks
- Not for use with bit extensions
Regular Price: $2.49
Special Price: $2.12
- High performance metal drilling for portable drill users, works well on curved surfaces
- Revolutionary tip design stays sharper longer and drills up to 10x faster than other leading drill bits
- High speed steel features a black body and gold flute
- Self-centering TURBOMAX tip for clean entry and fast starts; stays sharp longer
- Three flatted shank on 3/16" and above for better chuck grip
Milwaukee's 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ Hammer-Drill Bits provide superiority in regards to quality, performance and longevity of life. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ shank is designed to fit in all 1/2 in. three jaw hammer-drill chucks and reduces the possibility of the bit spinning in the chuck during heavy torsional loads. The bits drill faster and last longer than other hammer-drill bits on the market due to their reinforced flute geometry and carbide tip design. Milwaukee's offering has a range of diameters from 1/8 in. to 1 in. with lengths up to 18 in. Two per package.
- Fast drilling
- Long life
- 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ prevents bit from slipping in the chuck
- Comprehensive offering with diameters from 1/8 in. to 1 in. with lengths up to 18 in.
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price: $21.24
- SPEEDBOR with WeldTec Ship Auger bits are MADE STRONGER and LAST LONGER because a harder cutting edge is welded to the base material.
- 2X Nail Cutting Life compared to standard IRWIN ship augers
- Patent Pending Welded Cutting Edge
- Wide Flutes
- 7/16" Quick Change Impact Shank
- Fully Forged Body on bits 3/4" diameter and larger.
Milwaukee® designs and manufactures Sawzall® blades for the toughest professional applications. Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize metal cutting performance.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension: 12"x3/4"x.035"
- Shank: 18 TPI
- TPI/Grit: 1/2 in. Universal
- Package Quantity: 5
Regular Price: $1.99
Special Price: $1.69
- Cuts composition materials, plastic, pipe, carbon steel and stainless steel
- Use with materials 1/8" and thicker
- Electronic beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for faster cutting and added durability
- Precision set teeth for faster, smoother cuts
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- 360° side handle for greater control and versatility