Power Tools & Accessories
Milwaukee's 8" Metal Cutting Circular Saw delivers faster, cooler, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting. Forget the showers of hot metal chips and sparks that were once an aerial threat on metal construction jobsites. The 6370 shears the metal, producing a virtually spark-free wake and cool, burr and scorch-free edges that don't require post-cut finishing. Cool cut waste, in the form of metal shavings, is effectively contained with a durable magnesium blade shield and channeled into the saw's integral ChipTank. Cool cutting also means that materials can be handled almost immediately following a cut, reducing downtime.
Driven by a powerful, 13 amp (1-3/4 max HP), 3,700 RPM motor and equipped with a full grill of razor-sharp, cermet-tip teeth, the 6370 tears through tough cuts without hesitation. Count on up to 10 gauge sheets and 1/4 in. steel plate cuts, all day, every day. More extreme cuts, even up to 3/4 in. steel plate, are possible when proper operating techniques are used.
To keep on target, the new 6370 features a set of on-board sight-line and blade point-of-entry indicators along with a slot in the saw's shoe for a rip fence. It is also the first and only corded metal cutting saw to feature a lower guard retraction lever. Plunge cuts, a frequent challenge for metal roofing contractors, are fast and furious with this exciting new tool. The lever's location, adjacent to the side handle, ensures that the user has both hands firmly on the saw throughout the cut.
- Hex Blade Wrench
- Circular Saw Blade
- Carrying Case
- Dry-cut technology provides faster, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting
- Durable blade shield with integral chiptank deflects/collects hot chips and sparks
- Plunge lever for fast, effective plunge cuts
- Exclusive quick-release shield latch for fast waste disposal and blade changes
- 2-9/16 in. cut depth for one-pass cuts through most common materials
- Powerful 13.0 amp, 3,700 rpm motor
- Premium cermet-tipped blades cut faster, cleaner, and longer than other carbide-tipped or friction blades
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Amps: 13.0
- No Load RPM: 3,700
- Blade Size: 8"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Capacity at 90°: 2-9/16"
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Metal/Wood Cutting: Metal
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: No
- Blade Position: Right
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-9/16"
- Electric Brake: No
- Cord Type: 15 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Length: 16-1/2"
- Tool Weight: 13.3 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 21.8 lbs
Regular Price: $17.99
Special Price: $15.29
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
- High performance aluminum oxide grain for long life and high material removal
- High grain concentration for aggressive grinding action and smoother running wheels
- Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels
- 3 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety
Regular Price: $8.99
Special Price: $7.64
- Cuts all metals including non-ferrous, pipe, conduit, stainless and sheet metal
- Cuts all metals including nonferrous pipe conduit, stainless steel and sheet metals; use with materials 1/8" - 1/2" (3.2 - 13 mm) thick
- Bi-metal construction for faster cutting and added durability
- Precision set teeth for faster, smoother cuts
- Weldtec tooth design makes the blade stronger and last longer
Milwaukee® Shockwave™ Impact Duty Magnetic Nut Drivers are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty Magnetic Nut Drivers feature a powerful magnet allowing for a secure grip and unyielding bit engagement. The bits feature color-coded rings for quick and easy size identification and a chamfered edge to allow for fastening in tight spaces. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. Package quantity 3.
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Strong magnetic tip for secure grip
- Color-coded band for easy size identification
- Chamfered edge for fastening in tight spaces
- 7.8 Amp motor provides high performance and overload protection
- Dual mode: hammerdrill/drill for wood, steel or masonry applications
- 4.3 lbs. - lightweight design for extended use and less user fatigue
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- 360° side handle with depth rod offers greater control, versatility, and increased depth accuracy
- Variable speed allows for precise hole placement on work surface
The Milwaukee 3" Scraper Blade is designed for effortless and efficient surface prep and material removal applications with all HACKZALL™ and SAWZALL® Recip Saws. The 3" scraper blade offers a great solution for applications covering large surface areas.
- Fits all SAWZALL® and HACKZALL™ Recip Saws
- Induction hardened blade edge for maximum durability
- Corrosion resistant coating for extended life
- Chamfered corners prevent digging into work material
- Resharpenable blade
Regular Price: $7.99
Special Price: $6.79
- Ideal for drilling in hard-to-reach areas and for running wires and cable
- Bit is constructed of M-2 high speed steel for the best combination of strength, heat resistance, and wear resistance
- For general use in wood, metal, and plastic
- Black oxide coating resists corrosion
- 135 degree split point ensures a true start and eliminates bit walking