Power Tools & Accessories
- Runs off 7.2V to 18V DeWalt batteries making it a cordless radio
- AC/DC power allowing the flexibility to run off AC power cord of DeWalt power tool batteries
- Device storage box protects digital audio devices from jobsite debris and damage
- USB power port allows device to be charged via USB when radio is plugged into AC wall outlet or when running off DEWALT battery pack
- 3.5 mm Auxiliary input allows for connection to CD, MP3, portable satellite receivers and other digital audio devices
$7.994-1/2"x7/8 Zirconium Oxide (ZA) ZA36 grit Type 27 Zirconia Flap Disc Learn More
- Blue-Groove point and cutting edge for faster chip removal - 4x faster than standard spade bits
- Double cutting spurs scribe the outside of the hole reducing breakout
- 10% larger shank for added durability
- Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Fits all standard quick change chucks
- Not for use with bit extensions
Surface Prep Pad, Quick Change, Fine Grit, 3" replacement surface prep pad fits Forney 60271 or 71915 backing padLearn More
Featuring a compact and lightweight design, the 4-1/2” Small Angle Grinder (6130-33) is the smallest in Milwaukee’s extensive grinder line and is the only tool in its class with a tool free burst resistant guard. The built in advanced airflow system, including Debris Baffles and Multi-Port Exhaust, extends tool life.
- (1) 7.0 AMP 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder (6130-33)
- (1) Spanner Wrench
- (1) Type 27 Guard
- Compact, Lightweight Design: At 10.2” long and 3.5 lbs it is the most compact & lightest grinder in the Milwaukee line
- 7.0 Amp, 750 MWO Motor- powerful for daily applications
- Debris Baffles- protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- Multi-Port Exhaust-reduces motor burn-up by efficiently venting hot air out of the grinder
- Tool Free, Burst Resistant Guard- the only grinder in its class with a tool free guard
- Compatible with multiple Grinder Guards and Flanges
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Voltage: 120 AC Only
- Switch Type: Slide
- Max Watts Out (Power): 750
- Burst Resistant Guard: Yes
- Tool Free Guard: Yes
- Cord Type: Double Insulated
- Cord Length: 8'
- Amps: 7.0
- No Load RPM: 11,000
- Electronic: No
- Debris Baffles: Yes
- Multi-Port Exhaust: Yes
- Epoxy Motor Protection: Yes
- Exhaust System: Multi-Port
- Easy Actuation Spindle Lock: Yes
- Tool Length: 10.25"
- Net Tool Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Ship Weight: 5.52 lbs
- Spindle Thread: 5/8-11"
- Designed to remove broken studs, bolts, socket screws and fittings
- Aggressive left hand spiral design for extra gripping power
- Spiral flutes are designed to embed themselves deeper into the metal as you turn the tool, so as the fastener resistance increases, the extractor's grip increases
- Extractor size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool.
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption zone
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
Milwaukee® Thunderbolt® Black Oxide Jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt® web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank won't slip in the drill chuck.
- Thunderbolt® Web, Provides Longer Life and Faster Driller Times
- Parabolic Flute, Clears Chips Faster
- 135° degree Split Point, Precision Start No Walking
- 3-Flat Secure Grip Shank, Reduces Bit Slipping in Chuck