Power Tools & Accessories
Regular Price: $1.99
Special Price: $1.69Product Features
- Constructed of M-35 5 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- Heavy duty spiral flute design produces faster chip ejection
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials.
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
The Milwaukee 3" Scraper Blade is designed for effortless and efficient surface prep and material removal applications with all HACKZALL™ and SAWZALL® Recip Saws. The 3" scraper blade offers a great solution for applications covering large surface areas.
- Fits all SAWZALL® and HACKZALL™ Recip Saws
- Induction hardened blade edge for maximum durability
- Corrosion resistant coating for extended life
- Chamfered corners prevent digging into work material
- Resharpenable blade
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $8.49
- Bit is constructed of M-2 high speed steel for the best combination of strength, heat resistance, and wear resistance
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
- 3/8" reduced shank fits all 3/8" drills
Regular Price: $5.99
Special Price: $5.09Product Features
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
Milwaukee® designs and manufactures Sawzall® blades for the toughest professional applications. Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize metal cutting performance.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension: 6"x3/4"x.035"
- Shank: 18 TPI
- TPI/Grit: 1/2 in. Universal
- Package Quantity: 5
$2.99Type 27 long life cutting wheel for Aluminum, (AL46N) Max RPM: 13,300, use only on right angle grinders Learn More
Regular Price: $7.99
Special Price: $6.79Product Features
- The Fastest Speedbor ever Tri-Flute design for faster chip ejection Cutting spurs have 3 cutting edges for added durability
- Full screw tip allows bit to self feed Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Fits all standard 1/4" quick change chucks
Milwaukee® Thunderbolt® Black Oxide Jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt® web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills.
- Thunderbolt® Web, Provides Longer Life and Faster Driller Times
- Parabolic Flute, Clears Chips Faster
- 135° degree Split Point, Precision Start No Walking