Power Tools & Accessories
- High performance aluminum oxide grain for long life and fast cutting
- High grain concentration for aggressive cutting action and smoother running wheels
- Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels
- 2 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety
$2.997" X 1/16" X 5/8" Type 1 Metal/Steel Cutting Wheel. (A46T) Max RPM 8,500. Learn More
- Blue-Groove point and cutting edge for faster chip removal - 4x faster than standard spade bits
- Double cutting spurs scribe the outside of the hole reducing breakout
- 10% larger shank for added durability
- Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Fits all standard quick change chucks
- Not for use with bit extensions
For fine detail work, cutting, engraving, carving, touch-up and finishing. Use on wood, jade, ceramic, glass, hardened steel, semi-precious stones and other hard materials. Bits are covered with diamond particles. This attachment is designed specifically for Dremel Power ToolsLearn More
For cutting metal with limited use on wood and plastic. Cut-off wheels make it easy to cut or slot bolts, screws, sheet metal, thin wood, and plastic. The cut-off wheel cuts only along its edge. Do not attempt to sand or cut curved holes with them.Learn More
The 5263-21 is the most compact rotary hammer in its class at 10.9" long and only 4.6 lbs. Up to 30% lighter than the competition, this hammer is ideal for drilling overhead and in tight spaces, yet powerful enough to drill the majority of holes commonly drilled by the professional trades. The 5263-21 also provides up to 65% faster drilling with 1.5 ft-lbs of impact energy and 0-3,700 RPM. The Anti-Vibration System (AVS™) delivers maximum user comfort by minimizing vibration, while 2-Mode Operation provides versatility regardless of application.
- 5263-20 5/8" Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Carrying Case
- Light Weight, 4.6 lbs: Reduces fatigue in overhead and horizontal drilling applications
- Compact, 10.25" Length: Allows for work in tight spaces
- Powerful 5.5 Amp Motor: Delivers 0-3,700 RPM and 0-4,400 BPM
- Mechanical Clutch: Protects tool when bit binds up
- AVS - Anti Vibration System: Delivers maximum comfort by minimizing vibration
- 2-Mode Operation: Rotary hammer and rotation only for maximum versatility
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Amps: 5.5
- Max Capacity : 5/8"
- Impact Energy: 1.5 ft-lbs
- No Load RPM: 0-3,700
- No Load BPM: 0-4,400
- Drilling Mode: Rotary hammer and rotation only
- Chipping: No
- Clutch: Yes
- Anti-Vibration: Yes - AVS™
- Cord Length: 10ft
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity: 2-1/8"
- Tool Length: 10.25"
- Net Tool Weight: 4.6 lbs
- 5/32 in. diameter, 2-cutter head
- SDS shank with hex shoulder for Tap-Con screw system
- Drilling depth 4 in.
- Overall length 7 in.