Power Tools & Accessories
- Aluminum oxide grain - for fast removal & fine finishing.
- Hook and loop Backing - for quick & easy paper change.
- Stearate coating - minimizes gumming & buildup.
For use with Dewalt model D26451 and D26453. Also fits - Porter Cable 343, Makita B05010, Bosch 3107 & 1295D.Learn More
- For heavy duty and demolition applications in wood and metal
- Use with materials 3/16" (5mm) and thicker
- Electronic beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for faster cutting and added durability
- Precision set teeth for faster, smoother cuts
- 8% Cobalt keeps teeth sharp longer
- High performance metal drilling for portable drill users, works well on curved surfaces
- Revolutionary tip design stays sharper longer and drills up to 10x faster than other leading drill bits
- High speed steel features a black body and gold flute
- Self-centering TURBOMAX tip for clean entry and fast starts; stays sharp longer
- Three flatted shank on 3/16" and above for better chuck grip
$8.997" X 1/8" X 5/8"-11 THD Type 27 metal grinding wheel with hub. (A30R) Max RPM 8,500. Learn More
Milwaukee® Thunderbolt® Black Oxide Jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt® web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank won't slip in the drill chuck.
- Thunderbolt® Web, Provides Longer Life and Faster Driller Times
- Parabolic Flute, Clears Chips Faster
- 135° degree Split Point, Precision Start No Walking
- 3-Flat Secure Grip Shank, Reduces Bit Slipping in Chuck
- Constructed of M-35 5 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- Heavy duty spiral flute design produces faster chip ejection
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials.
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- Straight magazine, accepts 18 gauge nails ranging in legths from 5/8" to 2"
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches
- Part of the XRP™ DEWALT® Cordless system
- Contact Trip Lock-Off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use
- Integrated LED lights for long life and
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
- Provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site.
- Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the contact-trip.
- 12 position dial allows the user to move between applications without having to re-acquire exact depth setting
- Fully enclosed, box style magazine, keep dust and debris out of the magazine preventing the tool from malfunctioning
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life