Power Tools & Accessories
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $14.99
The Ax delivers superior durability and fast cutting in nail-embedded wood, plywood, OSB and engineered lumbers.
- A precise manufacturing process creates a sharper cutting edge on each tooth for a faster cutting blade.
- A complete, unset raker tooth on the blade tip allows for easier, faster plunging by minimizing walking and bouncing.
- A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability.
- The 1" tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension: 9"x1"x.062"
- Shank: 1/2 In. Universal
- TPI/Grit: 5 TPI
- Package Quantity: 5
- 5/8 inch 4 flute
- SDS shank
- 4 inch drilling depth
- 6 inch overall length
Milwaukee® Shockwave™ Impact Duty Magnetic Nut Drivers are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty Magnetic Nut Drivers feature a powerful magnet allowing for a secure grip and unyielding bit engagement. The bits feature color-coded rings for quick and easy size identification and a chamfered edge to allow for fastening in tight spaces. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. Package quantity 3.
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Strong magnetic tip for secure grip
- Color-coded band for easy size identification
- Chamfered edge for fastening in tight spaces
- For drilling concrete, masonry, brick, tile, slate, and plaster.
- Use only in rotary drills.
- For plunge cuts and flush cuts in nails, nail-embedded wood, copper, aluminum, other non-ferrous metals, mild steel, wood, plastic, drywall, and other soft materials up to 2-1/4” deep
- 5 times the durability of our regular Bi-Metal blade
$10.994" Coarse Knot Steel Wire Wheel With 5/8-11 Threaded Arbor Hole. 20,000 RPM Learn More
- Ultra-thin kerf blade for fast cutting
- Anti-stick rim reduces friction and gum-up
- Blue-Groove point and cutting edge for faster chip removal - 4x faster than standard spade bits
- Double cutting spurs scribe the outside of the hole reducing breakout
- 10% larger shank for added durability
- Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Fits all standard quick change chucks
- Not for use with bit extensions