Power Tools & Accessories
- Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and weight allows access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
- 1,330 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability
- Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort and control
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy-duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
- 1 hour charger for 7.2V to 18V DEWALT battery packs (except Univolt®)
- Runs off of 7.2V to 18V DEWALT batteries making it a cordless radio
- The DEWALT 3 - stage charging system provides maximum run-time and extends overall life of the battery
- Power outlets offer more versatility for jobsite power
- AM/FM Digital Tuner with LCD display, built-in clock, and 15 station memory presets
- High efficiency weather resistant speakers with dual bass ports for maximum bass and range
- Auxiliary port allows connection to CD Players, MP3 Players, and portable satellite receivers with an audio cable (cable not included)
- Dual pivoting 11" flexible antenna provides more durability and better reception
- High power 4 HP (maximum motor HP) 8,500 rpm motor with overload protection provides higher operating speeds under load
- Epoxy coated field and armature provide long service life against abrasion from airborne debris
- Low profile gearcase allows for work in tight areas
- Automatic turn-off brushes shut down the tool when brushes need to be changed to avoid tool damage
- 2 position side handle provides improved ergonomics for specific applications
- 8,500 rpm provides optimal material removal with 9" grinding wheels
- Brush window allows for quick brush replacement
Truly an over achiever, this cordless LITHIUM-ION SAWZALL® powered by an M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ battery offers up to 75 more cuts per charge and is designed to cut up to 30% faster with less vibration. The 2620 features a patented gear-protecting clutch, which absorbs impact and extends the life of the tool. The QUIK-LOK™ blade clamp provides quick and efficient blade changes while the variable speed trigger optimizes speed for different applications. Weighing only 6.4 lbs., the saw is designed for maximum power, operator comfort and convenience.
- 2620-20 Sawzall® M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Recip Saw -Bare Tool
- Patented Gear-Protecting Clutch extends the life of the tool
- Lever Action QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp
- Battery fuel gauge displays remaining run-time
- Variable Speed Trigger
- Voltage: 18V
- Stroke Length: 1"
- SPM: 0-3,200
- Battery: RED LITHIUM™
- Length: 17 ¾"
- Tool Weight: 6.4 lbs
Built with a Milwaukee® 4-Pole frameless motor, the M18™ 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver delivers 525 in-lbs of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-3/4" length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2" metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the
most challenging worksites.
REDLINK™ Intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool's temperature to provide maximum life. The REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. The kit includes two M18™ XC REDLITHIUM™ batteries, an M18™ and M12™ multi-voltage charger, and a carrying case.
- The Milwaukee® REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 50% more run time
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 525 in-lbs of torque and 0-400/0-1,800 RPM
- Compact Design: Allows greater accessibility in tight work spaces
- All-Metal Gear Case and Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protects the tool against abusive situations and provides maximum life
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2607-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC Extended Capacity Battery (48-11-1828)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Carrying Case
Specifications Voltage 18V Battery M18 REDLITHIUM Charger M18 and M12 Multi-Voltage Charger Tool Warranty 5 Years Length 7-3/4" Weight 4.5 lbs LED Light Yes Peak Torque 525 in-lbs Battery Warranty 3 Year Height 7-3/5" Chuck Type 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock Speed 0-400 / 0-1,800 RPM
The M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® Reciprocating Saw is the fastest cutting 18-volt cordless reciprocating saw on the market, offering up to 30% faster cutting, 2X more run-time, and 5X tool life of competitive saws. The POWERSTATE™ brushless motor provides cutting power at the same level as some corded saws. The REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack delivers up to 2X the runtime of competitive 18-volt tools and will provide more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. The included REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system ensures optimized performance and protection from overloading, overheating, and over-discharging. The M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL Reciprocating saw also features an adjustable shoe, and integrated LED light, and a rafter hook for easy storage on the job.
- M18 FUEL SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw
- M18 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack
- M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger
- Carrying Case
- Head swivels 360° which allows user to access tight quarters while maintaining comfort
- Cuts 7/32" strip which continuously curls out of the cutting area providing consistent and accurate cuts
- Cordless tool allows user to take the tool to the work piece
The DeWalt DCG412B is a lightweight, versatile cut-off tool with quick-change release allowing you to change the cutting wheel without needing a tool. This item is the tool only, battery sold separately.
- 7,000 RPM motor provides high power for cutting and grinding applications
- Quick-Change™ Wheel Release allows for tool free wheel changes without the need for a wrench
- Tool free guard allows for quick, easy guard adjustments/positioning
- 2-finger trigger switch with lock-off button for convenient activation and easier gripping
- 2-position side handle offers greater control, comfort & versatility
The 7/8” SDS Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer lasts longer and drills faster than other tools in its class. This hammer is designed to deliver superior drilling speed, without sacrificing the power needed to drill the less common, but larger hole. With up to 40% faster drilling speeds and up to 15% more life, the 5262-21 delivers 1.8 ft-lbs of impact energy and 0-1,500 RPM. Weighing in at only 5.8lbs, the tool also features a lightweight design to provide ease of use and reduce user fatigue. The 3-Mode Operation provides maximum versatility regardless of application while a mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds.
- 5262-20 7/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Carrying Case
- Powerful 7-amp motor: Delivers 0-1,500 RPM, 0-5,625 BPM with up to 40% faster drilling speeds than the competition
- 1.8 Ft-lbs of torque: Provides 10% faster drilling and up to 35% harder hits
- 3-Mode operation: Choose rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only for added versatility
- Mechanical clutch: Protects the motor when the bit binds
- Variable Position Chisel Stop: Allows material to be adjusted, regardless of orientation
- Rotating Brush Plate: Provides Equal power in forward and reverse for easy removal of jammed bits, plus extends brush life
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Amps: 7.0
- Max Capacity: 7/8"
- Impact Energy: 1.8 ft-lbs
- No Load RPM: 0-1,500
- No Load BPM: 0-5,625
- Drilling Mode: Rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only
- Chipping: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Anti-Vibration: N/A
- Cord Length: 10ft
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Handle Style: D-Handle
- Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity: 2-1/2"
- Tool Length: 17"
- Net Tool Weight: 5.8 lbs
This powerful 8.0 amp 1/2 in. drill has the construction and performance to eliminate any other 1/2 in. drill in its category.
- 1/2" Magnum® Drill
- Side Handle
- Chuck Key with Holder
- Powerful 8.0 amp motor, 0 to 850 rpm, variable speed control
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck
- All metal gear case and diaphragm
- 8 ft. 3-wire rubber cord
- 360° locking side handle
- Ergonomic textured grip and two finger trigger for user comfort and balance
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- Amps: 8.0
- No Load Speed: 0-850 RPM
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Wood Capacity-Auger Bit: 1-1/2"
- Wood Capacity-Self-Feed Bit: 2-9/16"
- Metal Capacity-Hole Saw: 2"
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Spindle: 1/2 in.-20
- Gear Train: Double
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Trigger Lock: On
- Spindle Lock: No
- Soft Grip Handle: No
- Length: 12-13/64 in.
- Tool Weight: 5.4 lbs.