Power Tools & Accessories
- When you are faced with a rounded-off, rusted-tight or painted-over bolt, bolt extractors will break it free
- Reverse spiral flutes are designed to bite down to provide maximum gripping power
- High carbon steel ensures longer life and greater durability
- Universal lobular design fits all types of fasteners
- 3/8" square drive for use with hand ratchets, impact wrenches, and air ratchets;
- hexagonal flats for use with flat wrench, pliers, adjustable wrench, sockets or VISE-GRIP locking pliers
- Set includes plastic case
- Designed to remove broken studs, bolts, socket screws and fittings
- Aggressive left hand spiral design for extra gripping power
- Spiral flutes are designed to embed themselves deeper into the metal as you turn the tool, so as the fastener resistance increases, the extractor's grip increases
- Extractor size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool.
- Lithium-Ion Battery for more power and run time: Holds a charge up to 18 months.
- 1/4” Hex Quick-Change Chuck
- Two Speeds (200/400 RPM) for Versatility
- 16 Torque/Clutch Settings
- Built-In LED Work Light
- Battery Charge Level Indicator
Includes (4) Quick-Change Hex-Shank Drill Bits, and (4) Screwdriver bits
- Model: GLSD72A
- Input: 7.2V DC
- No Load Speed: 200/400 RPM Reversible
- Chuck: 1/4” Hex, quick-change
- Torque Settings: 16
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Charger Input: 120 V~/60 Hz
- Battery Capacity: 1300 mAh
- Recharging Time: 3-5 Hours
- Net Weight: 1 lb
- Constructed of M-42 8 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
- Durable rubber-sided case for added impact resistance
- Sliding latch design provides added security
- Available with a variety of drill bit types and piece count configurations
The Ax SAWZALL® blades have been engineered to deliver the fastest cuts, longest life, greatest tooth durability and quickest plunge cuts of any wood demolition blade on the market.
- NAIL GUARD ™. Ordinary teeth deliver either speed or durability. NAIL GUARD ™ solves this trade-off with an aggressive 5 TPI pattern for faster cuts and a unique design that protects against tooth fracture.
- FANG TIP ™. Ordinary tips bounce or skate on the work piece. FANG TIP ™ bites into the wood on first contact.
- A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability.
- The 1" tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
- 3/8” (10mm) Keyless Chuck for Quick Bit Changes
- Powerful 4.2 Amp Motor for All-Purpose Drilling and Driving
- Variable Speed (0-3,000 RPM) for Versatility
- Lock-On Button for Extended Use
- Rubberized Non-Slip Grip
- Built-In Belt Clip
Specifications Rated Power 120V ~/ 60 Hz, 4.2 Amp No-Load Speed 0-3000 RPM, Reversible Chuck Size 3/8" (10 mm) Net Weight 3 lbs.
- Fits all hammer drills with 3-jaw or Jacobs chuck
- Chrome vanadium shaft through-hardened to 50-53HrC
- Patented flute geometry removes dust from the hole quicker for fast drilling and long life
- Up to 150% faster than other competitive bits
- Shot-peened, double-tempered finish reduces breakage
- Hot isostatically pressed to extend life and resist breakage
- Copper braze material gives high heat resistance for reduced tip loss
- All tips made to ANSI specifications
Milwaukee Standard / Deep Cut Portable Band Saw Blades are designed to maximize performance of any portable band saw that takes a 44-7/8" blade. They will deliver long tooth life and exceptional durability in metal-cutting applications, including strut, conduit, angle iron, copper tube, threaded rod, and pipe. Tooth form, pitch, and set have been designed to deliver straight, accurate cuts across a broad range of materials.
- Matrix II high speed steel teeth deliver maximum durability.
- Alloy backing steel provides extended blade life.
- Precision formed teeth create fast, clean cuts.
- For cutting common materials 3/16" - 5/16" thick and very hard materials 5/16" - 1/2" thick.