Power Tools & Accessories
Milwaukee® designs and manufactures Sawzall® blades for the toughest professional applications. Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize metal cutting performance in nail embedded wood.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension: 9"x3/4"x.050"
- Shank: 1/2 In. Universal
- TPI/Grit: 5 TPI
- Package Quantity: 5
Genesis 3/8 in. Close-Quarter Drill has a unique shape designed to get into tight spots. Its compact head allows it to reach areas inaccessible to other drills. Variable speed provides drilling precision.
- Powerful 3.5-amp motor
- 3/8 in. (10 mm) keyed chuck ensures a tight grip on your bit
- Variable speed (0-1600 RPM) for versatility
- Lock-on button for extended use
- Rubberized non-slip grip for secure handling
- Through-body reversing switch
- Externally accessible brushes for long life and easy service
- Power-on indicator
- Angled cord exit keeps the durable 6.5 ft. fixed rubber cord out of the work area
Regular Price: $25.99
Special Price: $22.09
- SPEEDBOR with WeldTec Ship Auger bits are MADE STRONGER and LAST LONGER because a harder cutting edge is welded to the base material.
- 2X Nail Cutting Life compared to standard IRWIN ship augers
- Patent Pending Welded Cutting Edge
- Wide Flutes
- 7/16" Quick Change Impact Shank
- Fully Forged Body on bits 3/4" diameter and larger.
The Genesis GRS550 Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw is a powerful and versatile saw for home remodeling, demolition, or any time you need to cut wood, nail-embedded wood, metal, or plastic. All standard 1/2 in. recip saw blades will fit your Genesis recip saw, using our tool-free quick-change blade system. Variable speed helps you match the tool to the blade you are using and the material being cut. The rotating handle allows you to get into tight spots, like up near a ceiling. Rubberized inserts and a rubber boot on the front of the saw give you a firm grip. Adjustable, pivoting front foot ensures you get the quality of cut you want. 1 wood cutting blade and 1 metal cutting blade are included.
- Powerful 5.5-amp motor
- Variable speed 0-2500 spm
- 5 position/rotating handle
- Quick-change blade system
- Adjustable/pivoting shoe
- Rubberized boot on gear housing
- Includes 1 wood cutting blade, 1 metal cutting blade and Allen wrench
- 2 year limited warranty
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $16.99
- Fits all hammer drills with 3-jaw or Jacobs chuck
- Chrome vanadium shaft through-hardened to 50-53HrC
- Patented flute geometry removes dust from the hole quicker for fast drilling and long life
- Up to 150% faster than other competitive bits
- Shot-peened, double-tempered finish reduces breakage
- Hot isostatically pressed to extend life and resist breakage
- Copper braze material gives high heat resistance for reduced tip loss
- All tips made to ANSI specifications
Regular Price: $23.99
Special Price: $20.39
- New and improved design
- The Fastest Framing Blade Ever!™
- Every other tooth is thinner for faster cuts
- New heat vent/expansion slot design reduces vibration for longer life and straighter cuts
- Construction grade carbide teeth for longer life
- Reinforced shoulder for added durability
- Fully hardened plate runs truer, longer
Regular Price: $40.99
Special Price: $34.84
- Single-flute cutting edge for greater control through steps
- Hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck
- Also available with (TiN) coating for longer life
- New SpeedPoint tip penetrates faster than previous Unibits and prevents walking
- Ideal for drilling holes into thin materials such as stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plastic and laminates
- 3/8 In. (10mm) keyless chuck for quick bit changes
- Variable speed trigger switch for versatility
- Through-body reversing switch
- Center-handle design for balance and control
- Rubberized non-slip grip
- 2 Year warranty
- CSA listed
- Powerful 4.2 Amp Motor for All-purpose Drilling and Driving.
- Variable Speed (0-3,200 RPM) for Versatility.
- Center-Handle Design for Balance and Control
Includes: (4) Drill Bits and (1) Double-ended Screwdriver Bit
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 4.2 Amp
- No-Load Speed: 0-3,200 RPM, Reversible
- Chuck Size: 3/8” (10mm) Keyless