Power Tools & Accessories
- Simple push of innovative press-n-slide button adjusts lower jaw 2X faster than traditional groove joint pliers.
- Multi-Groove Ratcheting System has twice the groove positions than any other groove joint pliers, providing precise jaw positioning to grip any type of surface.
- Anti-pinch, non-slip ProTouch™ Grips provide comfort, control, and less hand fatigue.
- Right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite.
- Metal Injection Molding (MIM) process for precision parts delivers strength and exceptional performance.
- Now available with straight, smooth, and v-shaped jaws.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
- New and improved design
- The Fastest Framing Blade Ever!™
- Every other tooth is thinner for faster cuts
- New heat vent/expansion slot design reduces vibration for longer life and straighter cuts
- Construction grade carbide teeth for longer life
- Reinforced shoulder for added durability
- Fully hardened plate runs truer, longer
- Pilot Point tip starts on contact for clean, accurate holes and reduces lock-up on breakthrough
- No-Spin shank eliminates the frustration of bit spinning in the chuck
- Tapered web provides greater durability to reduce breaking
- Size markings are located above the shank to prevent wearing away
- COMPONENTS: (2)1/16" Split Point drill bit, 5/64" Split Point drill bit, 3/32" Split Point drill bit, 7/64" Split Point drill bit, 1/8" Split Point drill bit, 9/64" Split Point drill bit, 5/32" Split Point drill bit, 11/64" Split Point drill bit, 3/16" Pilot Point drill bit, 13/64" Pilot Point drill bit, 7/32" Pilot Point drill bit, 1/4" Pilot Point drill bit, 5/16" Pilot Point drill bit, 3/8" Pilot Point drill bit and 1/2" Pilot Point drill bit
Thin Kerf metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade™ feature a tooth form that is optimized for the longest life and increased speed. Tough Neck™ is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL® blade tang on the market. Maintaining a short profile and thin body, these blades are ideal for making fast, flexible cuts.
Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation SAWZALL® blades Tough Neck™ ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage.
- 25 Pack
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
- Single-flute cutting edge for greater control through steps
- Hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck
- Also available with (TiN) coating for longer life
- New SpeedPoint tip penetrates faster than previous Unibits and prevents walking
- Ideal for drilling holes into thin materials such as stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plastic and laminates
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces a new M12 Flashlight designed to provide hands-free light in a compact and lightweight package. Featuring a 90-degree rotating head, the M12 Flashlight allows light to be projected in any direction. The 49-24-0145 utilizes a 12V LITHIUM-ION battery to provide longer run time and features a Xenon incandescent bulb that maximizes brightness of the beam over a specific work area. An integrated magnet provides hands-free use and a lightweight, compact design provides superior durability and portability. The 49-24-0145 is backed by Milwaukee's five-year tool warranty.
- M12™ Cordless Work Light 49-24-0145
- 90-degree pivoting head
- Ergonomic, compact, and lightweight design for operator comfort
- Integrated magnet
- Voltage: 12V
- Battery: M12™ RED LITHIUM™
- Length: 7"
- Extra deep gullets easily remove chips for fast cutting.
- Unique fleam ground teeth cut in both directions for clean cuts.
- Induction hardened teeth for long life