Power Tools & Accessories
- When you are faced with a rounded-off, rusted-tight or painted-over bolt, bolt extractors will break it free
- Reverse spiral flutes are designed to bite down to provide maximum gripping power
- High carbon steel ensures longer life and greater durability
- Universal lobular design fits all types of fasteners
- 3/8" square drive for use with hand ratchets, impact wrenches, and air ratchets;
- hexagonal flats for use with flat wrench, pliers, adjustable wrench, sockets or VISE-GRIP locking pliers
- Set includes plastic case
- Includes: 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1 1/4"
- The Fastest Speedbor ever Tri-Flute design for faster chip ejection Cutting spurs have 3 cutting edges for added durability
- Full screw tip allows bit to self feed Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Fits all standard 1/4" quick change chucks
The M12™ Heated Jacket 12v DC Plug Adapter is compatible with standard 12v DC power outlets found in automobiles, heavy machinery, and recreational vehicles. This adapter provides unlimited run time to all Milwaukee® Heated Jackets. The 7-Foot coil cord allows users to neatly route their cords no matter the vehicle type. Designed with safety in mind, the adapter incorporates a break-away feature in case a quick exit from a vehicle is necessary.
- Compatible with Standard In-vehicle 12V DC Power Outlets
- Provides Unlimited Run-Time to All M12™ Heated Jackets
- 7-Foot Coil Cord with Break-Away Feature for Easy Cord Routing
- Built-In Repleaceable Fuse Protects the Jacket from a Voltage Spike from the Vehicle
- Ideal for drilling in hard-to-reach areas and for running wires and cable
- Bit is constructed of M-2 high speed steel for the best combination of strength, heat resistance, and wear resistance
- For general use in wood, metal, and plastic
- Black oxide coating resists corrosion
- 135 degree split point ensures a true start and eliminates bit walking
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
- For drilling concrete, masonry, brick, tile, slate, and plaster.
- Use only in rotary drills.
This set from Titan includes all the bits and drivers needed to complete your job. At this great price, this is perfect to keep in the garage or give as a gift.
- (23) Drill Bits: (3) 1/16", (2) 5/64", (2) 3/32", (2) 7/64", (2) 1/8", (1) 9/64", (2) 5/32", (2) 3/16", (2) 7/32", (1) 9/32", (1) 5/16", (1) 11/32" & (2) 3/8"
- (20) 1" Bits: Phillips: (2) #1, (2) #2 & (1) #3, Slotted: (2) 6, (2) 8 & (1) 10, Square: S1, S2 & S3, Star: T10, T15, T20, (3) T25 & T30
- (9) 2" Power Bits: Phillips: #1, #2 & #3, Slotted: 6, 8 & 10, Square: S1, S2 & S3
- (2) Magnetic Nutsetters: 1/4" & 3/8"
- (1) 3" Magnetic Drive Guide