Power Tools & Accessories
- Heavy-duty 7.5 Amp motor for effective cutting in a variety of applications
- Tool free blade change for quick and easy blade changes
- Variable-speed trigger maintains speed for multiple cutting tasks
- Pivoting shoe easily maneuvers around objects while cutting
- Soft grips rear handle and boot minimizes vibration for prolonged cutting
- Light and balanced design prevents user fatigue
- 1-1/8" stroke length provides effective cutting performance and speed
The 2650-20 M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION ¼" Hex Compact Impact Driver delivers 2,200 RPM and a category leading 1,400 in-lbs of torque. Additionally, the driver offers 0-3,200 IPM, providing more impacts for increased productivity. A ¼" Hex Quick Change Chuck allows for easy bit changes while a variable speed trigger provides increased user control. The 2650 deploys a Milwaukee® Designed Impact Mechanism, which increases driving speed and maximizes torque. The Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor maximizes tool efficiency and increases run-time. The lightweight and compact design minimizes user fatigue. Other features include a Belt Clip that allows for easy portability.
- 2650-20 M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION ¼" Hex Compact Impact Driver-Bare Tool
- Belt Clip
- 1/4" Hex Quick Change Chuck allows for easy bit changes
- Milwaukee® Designed Impact Mechanism provides faster application speed
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor maximizes tool efficiency to increase run-time
- Belt Clip allows for easy portability
- Built-in LED Light illuminates work surface
- Variable Speed Trigger
- Voltage: 18V
- Anvil Size: 1/4"
- Anvil Type: Hex
- Torque: 1400 in-lbs
- RPM: 0-2200
- IPM: 0-3200
- Battery: 0
- Tool Length: 5-3/4"
- Tool Weight: 2.6 lbs
Nothing is worse that your battery going dead in the middle of a job and not having a way to charge it. Now with the DeWalt 20V MAX Li-Ion Battery Charger you won't be caught out in the cold.
- Charges all DEWALT® 12V - 20V MAX* Li-Ion batteries
- Charges the battery in 1 hour or less thus minimizing downtime
- Diagnostics with LED indicator communicates battery charge status: charged, charging, replace pack, and battery too hot or too cold
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price: $55.99
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Sockets are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Socket Adapters provide fastening capabilities with all impacts.
- (1) 1/4" Hex to 1/2" Square Adapter
- (1) 3/8" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 7/16" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 1/2" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 9/16" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 5/8" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 11/16" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 3/4" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 7/8" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- Chromoly steel and custom heat treatment for maximum durability in high torque applications
- Radius Corners: Drives on flats to reduce stripping and breakage
- Thin wall construction for impact strength in tight clearance applications
- Single-flute cutting edge for greater control through steps
- Hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck
- Also available with (TiN) coating for longer life
- New SpeedPoint tip penetrates faster than previous Unibits and prevents walking
- Ideal for drilling holes into thin materials such as stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plastic and laminates
With a powerful 8.0 Amp motor and 0-2,800 RPM, the 3/8" Drill has the power to perform even the toughest applications. Durability standard with an all metal gear case that protects the gears and provides superior support in high torque applications. The power and durability of Milwaukee's 3/8" Drill make it the perfect tool for metal drilling, wood drilling and fastening applications.
- 3/8" Drill
- Side Handle
- Powerful 8 Amp motor for heavy duty drilling applications
- 0-2,800 RPM variable speed trigger for fast drilling in wood and metal
- Durable all metal gear case provides superior gear support in high torque applications
- Soft grip handle and 2-Finger trigger for added comfort
- Voltage: 120 AC Only
- Amps: 8.0
- No Load RPM: 0-2800
- Chuck Type: Keyless, Metal
- Wood Capacity-Flat Boring Bit: 1"
- Wood Capacity-Hole Saw: 1-3/4"
- Metal Capacity-Twist Bit: 3/8"
- Chuck Size: 3/8"
- Cord Type: 2-Wire
- Cord Length: 8'
- Trigger Lock: No
- Spindle Lock: No
- Length: 10.25"
- Tool Weight: 4.25 lbs
Regular Price: $119.99
Special Price: $99.00
The new Milwaukee M12™ Screwdriver has the power to drive the majority of common small fasteners, and the run-time of full day screw driving without recharging. The compact size allows the users to work in tight places for increased convenience.
Comes With Standard Equipment:
- 12V LITHIUM-ION Battery Pack(48-11-2401)
- 12V Charger (48-59-2401)
- Compact Driver Storage Bag (48-55-2401)
- #2 Phillips ¼" Hex Insert Bit (48-30-1520)
- Quick Bit-Loading 1/4 in. Hex Chuck for bit insertion and release with one hand
- Battery Fuel Gauge for displaying remaining run-time
- Metal Gear Housing for job site durability
- Built-in LED for illumination of dark work spots
- Variable Speed Trigger for output power control
- Over-mold Side and Grip for secure grip and work surface protection
Regular Price: $74.99
Special Price: $59.99
The Torch™ metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade™ feature a tooth form optimized for the longest life and maximum durability. Tough Neck™ is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL® blade tang on the market. Grid Iron™ features a stamped honeycomb pattern throughout the body of the blade that greatly increases the rigidity of the blade, making it the stiffest metal cutting SAWZALL® blade on the market. These blades are ideal for making tough, straight cuts.
- Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation
- SAWZALL® blades Tough Neck™ ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Grid Iron™ honeycomb pattern increases blade rigidity to resist blade buckling
- 25 Pack
Regular Price: $129.00
Special Price: $99.00
At only 11” and 2.6 lbs, the HACKZALL® M12™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Recip Saw features a compact and light weight design for superior control and versatility in tight spaces. A powerful motor delivers 0-3,000 strokes per minute and a 1/2” stroke length allows for fast cutting through a wide range of material such as drywall, wood, and PVC. The variable speed trigger allows for a controlled cut while a QUIK-LOK® blade clamp offers fast and easy blade changes.
- (1) HACKZALL™ M12™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Recip Saw (2420-20)
- (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Contractor Bag
- Only 11" and 2.6 lbs. for cutting in tight spaces
- 12V RED LITHIUM™ Battery offers longer run-time and lighter weight
- Keyless QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp allows for quick and easy blade changes
- All-Metal Gear Case for added durability
- Variable Speed Trigger for increased user control
- Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time
- Accepts both HACKZALL™ and SAWZALL® style blades (See related products for listing of HACKZALL™ blades)
- Built-In LED Light illuminates work surface
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 11"
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
This set from Titan tools gives you all the tools needed to get the job done.
- External Star Sockets:
- 1/4” Drive: E4, E5, E6, E7 & E8
- 3/8” Drive: E10, E12 & E14
- 1/2” Drive: E18, E20, E22 & E24
- Star Bit Sockets:
- 1/4” Drive: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27 & T30
- 3/8” Drive: T40, T45, T47, T50 & T55
- 1/2” Drive: T60 & T70
- Tamper Resistant Star Bit Sockets:
- 1/4” Drive: TT10, TT15, TT20, TT25, TT27 & TT30
- 3/8” Drive: TT40, TT45, TT47, TT50 & TT55
- 1/2” Drive: TT60
- 1/4” Star Bits:
- T4, T5, T6, T7, T8 & T9
• Includes blow mold case for easy and convenient storageLearn More