Power Tools & Accessories
This 8 in. 42 tooth blade is designed to cut a variety of ferrous materials 3/32 inch and thicker, including pipe, angle iron, steel studs and conduit. The blade has vibration damping which reduces heat, sparks and noise for cleaner smoother, burr free cuts. Use with Milwaukee Dry Cut Saw 6370-20.
- 8 in. diameter
- Cermet tipped for longer life, more wear resistant
- 5/8 in. arbor hole
- Hardened steel body
- Vibration dampening
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- 360° side handle for greater control and versatility
- Oxide treatment resists corrosion, helps prevent bit from rusting
- Turbomax tip starts up to 10x faster
- Flatted shanks above 11/64" eliminates slippage in drill chuck
- Reduced shank above 3/8" allows the use of larger drill bits in a 3/8" chuck
- Rubber overmolded case protects kit if dropped
- Tap & Drill selection chart for convenient reference.
- Automatic indexing for easy bit access and identification
- Removable cartridges: easy to carry bits from case to worksite
- Sizes include 1/16" to 1/2" in 1/64" increments
- Keyless blade clamp for fast, easy blade installation and removal
- 5.5 Amp motor deliver powerful cuts in the hardest materials
- Variable speed delivers 0 - 3,100 strokes per minute for optimal cutting speed
- 4-position orbital action allows for faster, more aggressive cuts in a variety of materials
- All-metal gear case provides superior durability on a professional site
- Shoe bevels 0° to 45° for beveled cuts
- Amps: 5.5 Amps
- Strokes/Min: 0-3,100 spm
- Stroke Length: 1 "
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Orbital Action: 4-position
- Tool Weight: 6.2 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 11.75 lbs
- 1 blade
- heavy-duty kit box
This set of Portamate PM-3300 sawhorses give you a pair of all steel, heavy duty, rock solid folding sawhorses that will make all of your DIY or professional projects easy. A stable, solid work surface is paramount for good work, and these will provide you that, and when you’re finished, will fold right up for easy storage. Fully assembled, you can use these sawhorses right out of the box – just unfold the legs, use the locking pin to lock them into place, and that’s it. The quality will be apparent, with one-inch heavy gauge tubular steel legs, and a powder coated, rust-resistant finish. And because this is a pair, you’re getting a 1,000lb weight capacity, so go ahead and do the heavy work – these sawhorses can take it. You can also attach a 2x4 or 2x6 wood top to each one (they are pre-drilled to accept this).
- Two Portamate PM-3300 saw horses
- Wide and Stable Stance 19" x 48"
- All-Steel Construction
- Legs Fold up for carefree storage
- Fully Assembled
- Pre-Drippled Tops - Accept 2x4 or 2x6 wood cutting surface (not included)
The Torch™ metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade™ feature a tooth form optimized for the longest life and maximum durability. Tough Neck™ is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL® blade tang on the market. Grid Iron™ features a stamped honeycomb pattern throughout the body of the blade that greatly increases the rigidity of the blade, making it the stiffest metal cutting SAWZALL® blade on the market. These blades are ideal for making tough, straight cuts.
- Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation
- SAWZALL® blades Tough Neck™ ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Grid Iron™ honeycomb pattern increases blade rigidity to resist blade buckling
- 25 Pack
- Single-flute cutting edge for greater control through steps
- Hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck
- Also available with (TiN) coating for longer life
- New SpeedPoint tip penetrates faster than previous Unibits and prevents walking
- Ideal for drilling holes into thin materials such as stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plastic and laminates
With the PORTAMATE PM-2500 universal mobile base, it's never been easier to move equipment around a crowded shop. This fully adjustable mobile base features side rails and corner pieces with holes spaced every inch to insure the perfect fit for your machine. Move band saws, table saws, sanders, drill presses, jointers, planers and much more. You'll be able to open up space for more effective productivity, better organization and safety and added convenience during cleanup. The base is sturdy and easy to assemble, plus it adjusts to fit virtually any large woodworking machine, forming squares from 12 by 12 I. to 36 by 36 in. and rectangles as big as 20 by 52 in. Holes at 1 in. increments let you choose any shape in between. 3 in. Dia, ball bearing wheels at all 4 corners, makes it easy to maneuver. Roll 1-tool in; roll another tool out. The Heavy-duty steel foot-operated levers lock machines to the floor during use and are ultra-easy to activate for mobility. The PM-2500 has a maximum weight capacity of 650 lbs. All parts are included and it's backed by a one-year limited warranty.
- 650 lbs. capacity
- Adjust from 12 in. x 12 in. to 36 in. x 36 in. square or 20 in. x 52 in. in a rectangular configuration
- Adjust in 1 in. increments
- 3 in. non marring ball bearing wheels
- Steel foot operated locking levers
Delivers more runtime, power and speed than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M12 XC High Capacity RedLithium Battery is designed with superior pack construction, electronics and performance to optimize work per charge and work over pack life. It offers 3.0 amp-hours of runtime. With built-in Milwaukee durability, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C.
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive RedLink Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Use this RedLithium extended-capacity battery to power all of your Milwaukee M12 cordless power tools.
- RedLink Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Best-in-class construction: Offers long-lasting performance and durability
- Fuel gauge onboard: Displays remaining runtime for less downtime on the job
- All-weather performance: Delivers fade-free power in extreme jobsite conditions
- Versatility: Powers all Milwaukee M12 cordless power tools
- Voltage: 12V
- 3.0 Amp-Hours of Runtime
- Performs in Climates Below 0°F/-18°C
- Powerful 6.5 Amp motor powers through drilling and driving jobs with ease
- Dual range settings are designed for specific jobsite usage
- Two speed selector for optimal hammer and non hammer functions
- Cast metal side handle increases control and user safety
- Cast metal gear housing increases jobsite durability and tool longevity