Power Tools & Accessories
Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price: $9.59
Milwaukee® designs and manufactures Sawzall® blades for the toughest professional applications. Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize metal cutting performance.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension: 6"x3/4"x.035"
- Shank: 1/2 in. Universal
- TPI/Grit: 10 TPI
- Package Quantity: 5
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
$7.996"x 55 ply - Spiral Sewn Cotton Buffing Wheel, 1/2" hole - for use on all 6" buffing and grinding machines. Learn More
$7.994-1/2"x7/8 Zirconium Oxide (ZA) ZA80 grit Type 27 Zirconia Flap Disc Learn More
Regular Price: $8.99
Special Price: $7.19
Milwaukee® Thunderbolt® Black Oxide Jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt® web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank won't slip in the drill chuck. Reduced shank diameter for use in 3/8" chucks.
- Thunderbolt® Web, Provides Longer Life and Faster Driller Times
- Parabolic Flute, Clears Chips Faster
- 135° degree Split Point, Precision Start No Walking
- 3-Flat Secure Grip Shank, Reduces Bit Slipping in Chuck
- Anti-stick coating reduces friction and gum-up
- Thin kerf for smoother cuts
- Ribbed heat vents allow blade to run cooler, reducing blade flexing and binding
- All blades feature 5/8" arbor with diamond knock-out
Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer
$9.996" Wide Face Coarse Crimp Steel Wire Wheel With 1/2 & 5/8 Arbor Hole. 6,000 RPM. Learn More