Power Tools & Accessories
Since 1924, industry-leading Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. has been producing the highest-quality, most-reliable, heavy-duty electric power tools and power tool accessories. This trusted leader brings you the ultimate M18 cordless 2-tool combo kit (2691-22). This set includes the Compact Driver (MWK-2601-20) and the 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (MWK-2650-20). Patented design, state-of-the-art 4-pole frameless motor, and user-friendly ergonomics make the M18 Cordless System an impressive series that maximizes both power and performance. Milwaukee has taken no shortcuts in producing this power kit. Each tool also features variable speed triggers, built-in LED illumination, battery fuel level gauges, and lightweight yet durable construction.
Milwaukee knows job sites can be brutal on a tool, so they have carefully designed these battery packs to be rugged and durable. Features include cell separators, welded frame, and recessed terminals. Over-molded housing and slide pack dual clips round out each battery pack‘s practical construction. A 30-minute battery charger completes the kit.
Innovative features, unmatched power, and exceptional runtime make the Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Driver and ¼” Hex Impact Driver Combo Kit essential for any job site. Arsenal comes complete with a sturdy carrying case and a handy belt clip.
Milwaukee M18 Lithium-Ion Compact Drill Driver
Rather than drilling pilot holes for ductwork or running wire and conduit, the Milwaukee M18 lithium-ion compact drill driver is the best and most powerful choice. With 24 clutch settings and delivering 400 in/lb. of torque, this driver is simply the most powerful in its class. Adjustable speeds range from a low speed RPM of 1-450 to the high speed RPM of 1-1,800. Weighing 5.3 pounds, measuring 5 ¾ inches, and featuring a convenient side handle, the M18 drill driver is both comfortable and compact. And with exceptional drill bit retention, it is easy to see why this driver is an easy choice for at-home handymen and professional builders alike.
Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver
When you need to secure sheet metal screws or 5/8-inch and 3/4-inch pipe couplings or any other hex fastener, reach for Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver. Though it weighs only 3.5 pounds, it packs major power and delivers 1,400 in./lb of torque and 0-3,200 IPM. Featuring 0-2,200 RPM, the Milwaukee driver is over 70% faster than the competition. Though the fastest, strongest, and most durable, this impact driver also features user conveniences. It includes one-handed bit-loading and, like the drill driver, it also has LED illumination for those tough jobs with poor lighting. And with twice as much run-time, you can maximize the power and minimize the downtime.
Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs
Powered by Milwaukee’s high-capacity Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs (included), these tools boast longer run times and are, therefore, much more user-friendly. In 2005, Milwaukee introduced the first-ever lithium-ion charging system. Since, they have perfected the formula and have become an industry leader. Their optimal batteries, though 50% smaller and 65% lighter, are 30% more powerful than NiCd compact batteries. The convenient gauge tells users when the charge is running low. Just one more feature that reduces your unproductive downtime.
- Two power tools: Compact Driver (2601-20) and ¼” Hex Impact Driver (2650-20)
- Carrying case
- Two batteries: 18V RED LITHIUM Compact Battery Packs
- 30-minute M18 Battery Charger
- Belt clip
- 18V voltage
- Built-in LED illumination
- Powerful torque
- Battery fuel level gauges
- Adjustable speeds
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- 1 hour charger for 7.2V to 18V DEWALT battery packs (except Univolt®)
- Runs off of 7.2V to 18V DEWALT batteries making it a cordless radio
- The DEWALT 3 - stage charging system provides maximum run-time and extends overall life of the battery
- Power outlets offer more versatility for jobsite power
- AM/FM Digital Tuner with LCD display, built-in clock, and 15 station memory presets
- High efficiency weather resistant speakers with dual bass ports for maximum bass and range
- Auxiliary port allows connection to CD Players, MP3 Players, and portable satellite receivers with an audio cable (cable not included)
- Dual pivoting 11" flexible antenna provides more durability and better reception
Unleash power and convenience in a compact, lightweight cordless impact wrench. The M12™ Cordless Lithium-ion 3/8" Compact Impact Wrench features a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor and powerful impact mechanism to deliver a reliable 1000 in-lbs of torque for maximum efficiency and runtime. Yet, at just 2.3 lbs and 6-1/2”, it’s tool-belt portable and small enough to fit in tight spaces. The REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors, as well as best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions. You’ll get consistent speed control between 0-2200 RPM and 0-3000 IPM with the variable-speed trigger.
An easy socket insertion/release and 3/8” anvil with friction ring allow for quick one-handed socket changes, and a built-in LED light illuminates dark work surfaces. The onboard, real-time battery fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge precisely, so there’s less downtime on the job. Lightweight and portable, with superior ergonomics, this 12-volt cordless power tool offers ultimate comfort during prolonged use. The kit includes two M12 batteries, an M12 lithium-ion battery charger and a carrying case.
- (1) M12™ 3/8" Square-Drive Impact Wrench with Friction Ring (2451-20)
- (2) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Carrying Case
- Milwaukee® engineered Impact Mechanism: Delivers maximum application speed for greater efficiency on the job
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 6-1/2"
- Peak Torque: 83 ft-lbs (1,000 in-lbs)
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
- No Load Speed: 0-2,000 RPM
- No Load IPM: 0-3,000
Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench w/ Friction Wring - Bare Tool 2663-20$169.00
The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrenches provide industry leading power in a compact size. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor and a powerful impact mechanism, the 2662-22 and 2663-22 deliver 450 ft-lbs of torque. A variable speed trigger provides speed control between 0-1900 RPM & 0-2200 IPM. The 2662-22 has a 1/2” anvil with detent pin to achieve superior socket retention, while the 2663-22 has a 1/2”anvil with friction ring for quick and easy one-handed socket changes.
- M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench w/Friction Ring - Bare Tool 2663-20
- Milwaukee® Designed Impact Mechanism: Delivers 450 ft- lbs of torque
- Compact Size Light Weight: 8-7/8” Length and 5.2 lbs
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Delivers maximum run-time
- 1/2” Anvil w/Friction Ring: Provides quick and easy, one-handed socket changes
- Voltage: 18V
- Anvil Size: 1/2" Square
- Anvil Type: Friction Ring
- Torque: 450 ft-lbs
- RPM: 0-1,900
- IPM: 0-2,200
- Length: 8-7/8"
- Tool Weight: 5.2 lbs
- High power 4 HP (maximum motor HP) 8,500 rpm motor with overload protection provides higher operating speeds under load
- Epoxy coated field and armature provide long service life against abrasion from airborne debris
- Low profile gearcase allows for work in tight areas
- Automatic turn-off brushes shut down the tool when brushes need to be changed to avoid tool damage
- 2 position side handle provides improved ergonomics for specific applications
- 8,500 rpm provides optimal material removal with 9" grinding wheels
- Brush window allows for quick brush replacement
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0-600 and 0-2,000 rpm) for fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy-duty1/2-inch ratcheting chuck provides superior bit gripping strength
- Powered by an Energy Star qualified charger for a better environment
- Comes with case, 2 rechargable batteries, and one battery charger
- 3.0 Ah extended run-time battery provides long run-time and battery life
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- Weighs 1.6 pounds allowing user maximum run time and a light weight battery
The HACKZALL®M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION One- Handed Recip Saw (2625-20) features a Patent Pending Dual Gear Anti-Vibration System for unmatched comfort and control as well as light weight design for superior control and versatility. The powerful motor delivers 0-3,000 strokes per minute and a 3/4” stroke length allows for fast cutting through a wide range of material such as wood, metal and PVC. The dual gear anti-vibration system increases control and accuracy.The 2625-21CT also features a QUIK-LOK® blade clamp which offers fast and easy blade changes.
- 2625-20 HACKZALL® M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION One-Handed Recip Saw
- (1) M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM ™ Battery
- 1-Hour Charger
- SAWZALL® Blade
- Contractor Bag
- One-handed design provides superior control & versatility over a standard reciprocating saw
- Compact size allows for cutting in tight spaces, and light weight makes overhead work easier QUIK-LOK® Blade Clamp offers fast, easy tool free blade changes for SAWZALL® Blades & HACKZALL® Blades
- Built-In LED light illuminates the work surface while cutting
- Compatible with M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries and M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
- Voltage: 18V
- Speed: 0-3000 SPM
- Stroke Length: 3/4”
- Blade Clamp: QUIK-LOK™ Universal
- Trigger: Variable
- Battery: RED LITHIUM™
- Tool Length: 13 in
- Tool Weight: 4.1 lbs
The new Milwaukee Orbital Super Sawzall® Reciprocating Saw has a high powered 13 amp Milwaukee built motor for fast orbital cutting action. The variable speed trigger provides 0 to 3000 strokes per minute with a 1-1/4 in. stroke. The 6536-21 is counter balanced for smoother operation with less vibration. A gear protecting clutch allows the saw to withstand impacts, lengthening the life of the tool. The QUIK-LOK™ blade clamp provides fast and easy blade changes, and an impact resistant carrying case provides room to store a variety of accessories.
- Super SAWZALL® Recip Saw
- Carrying Case
- 13 Amp Milwaukee Built Motor
- Orbital Cutting Action
- Variable Speed Trigger, 0-3000 SPM
- 1-1/4 in. Stroke
- Counter Balanced/Gear Protection Systems
- QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp
- Amps: 13.0
- Stroke Length: 1-1/4"
- No Load SPM: 0-3,000
- Orbital Action: Yes
- Gear Protecting Clutch: Yes
- Constant Speed Technology: No
- Counter Weight: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Adjustable Shoe: Yes
- Dial Speed Control: No
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Switch Type: Trigger
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Keyless Adj Shoe: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: No
- Counter-Balance: Yes
- Impact Protection: Yes
- Length: 18-3/4 in.
- Tool Weight: 9.8 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 lbs.