Power Tools & Accessories
Since 1924, industry-leading Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. has been producing the highest-quality, most-reliable, heavy-duty electric power tools and power tool accessories. This trusted leader brings you the ultimate M18 cordless 2-tool combo kit (2691-22). This set includes the Compact Driver (MWK-2601-20) and the 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (MWK-2650-20). Patented design, state-of-the-art 4-pole frameless motor, and user-friendly ergonomics make the M18 Cordless System an impressive series that maximizes both power and performance. Milwaukee has taken no shortcuts in producing this power kit. Each tool also features variable speed triggers, built-in LED illumination, battery fuel level gauges, and lightweight yet durable construction.
Milwaukee knows job sites can be brutal on a tool, so they have carefully designed these battery packs to be rugged and durable. Features include cell separators, welded frame, and recessed terminals. Over-molded housing and slide pack dual clips round out each battery pack‘s practical construction. A 30-minute battery charger completes the kit.
Innovative features, unmatched power, and exceptional runtime make the Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Driver and ¼” Hex Impact Driver Combo Kit essential for any job site. Arsenal comes complete with a sturdy carrying case and a handy belt clip.
Milwaukee M18 Lithium-Ion Compact Drill Driver
Rather than drilling pilot holes for ductwork or running wire and conduit, the Milwaukee M18 lithium-ion compact drill driver is the best and most powerful choice. With 24 clutch settings and delivering 400 in/lb. of torque, this driver is simply the most powerful in its class. Adjustable speeds range from a low speed RPM of 1-450 to the high speed RPM of 1-1,800. Weighing 5.3 pounds, measuring 5 ¾ inches, and featuring a convenient side handle, the M18 drill driver is both comfortable and compact. And with exceptional drill bit retention, it is easy to see why this driver is an easy choice for at-home handymen and professional builders alike.
Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver
When you need to secure sheet metal screws or 5/8-inch and 3/4-inch pipe couplings or any other hex fastener, reach for Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver. Though it weighs only 3.5 pounds, it packs major power and delivers 1,400 in./lb of torque and 0-3,200 IPM. Featuring 0-2,200 RPM, the Milwaukee driver is over 70% faster than the competition. Though the fastest, strongest, and most durable, this impact driver also features user conveniences. It includes one-handed bit-loading and, like the drill driver, it also has LED illumination for those tough jobs with poor lighting. And with twice as much run-time, you can maximize the power and minimize the downtime.
Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs
Powered by Milwaukee’s high-capacity Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs (included), these tools boast longer run times and are, therefore, much more user-friendly. In 2005, Milwaukee introduced the first-ever lithium-ion charging system. Since, they have perfected the formula and have become an industry leader. Their optimal batteries, though 50% smaller and 65% lighter, are 30% more powerful than NiCd compact batteries. The convenient gauge tells users when the charge is running low. Just one more feature that reduces your unproductive downtime.
- Two power tools: Compact Driver (2601-20) and ¼” Hex Impact Driver (2650-20)
- Carrying case
- Two batteries: 18V RED LITHIUM Compact Battery Packs
- 30-minute M18 Battery Charger
- Belt clip
- 18V voltage
- Built-in LED illumination
- Powerful torque
- Battery fuel level gauges
- Adjustable speeds
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
Looking for the perfect gift for someone or just for yourself? Take a look at this deal! The DeWALT 18V Cordless 4-Tool Combo Kit DCK422KA includes: Drill, Circular Saw, Impact Driver, Worklight, 18V battery and kit box and a carrying bag. This kit come with a battery with Nickel Cadmium, which has a low energy density for use in 2.4V-18V power tools and last between 500-800 cycles. The Nickel Cadmium provides a quick charge, good shelf life and good job performance.
Specifications Voltage/Battey Type 18 Volt Battery Series 18V Compact Battery Chemistry Nickel Cadmium Tools Included Drill, Impact Driver, Circular Saw, and Worklight 1/2" Compact Drill/Driver Model Number DC720 18V 6-1/2" Circular Saw Model Number DC390 18V 1/4" Impact Driver Model Number DC825 Pivoting Head Flashlight Model Number DW908 Battery Replacement Model Number DC9096 or DC9180 Charger Replacement Model Number DC9310
The Milwaukee M18xC 1/2 inch hex, cordless impact wrench you get portable power that will make loosening tight bolts and nuts a breeze. This high quality power tool is made to last, with overload protection and a frameless motor that guarantees a longer life and more runtime. This impact wrench provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger and has superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market. This wrench features a robust design combined with rare - earth magnets for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor.
- Hex Size: 1/2 inch
- Voltage: 18 Volts
- RPM: 0-1,900
- Includes Battery/Charger
- Includes Carrying Bag
This Milwaukee 18V Lithium-Ion Battery works on the M18™ Cordless Tool System and has 3.0 Amp Hours of run-time. This battery powers over 40 Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools. Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features Overload Protection, a Temperature Management System, Individual Cell Voltage Monitoring, Discharge Protection and a Battery Fuel Gauge.
- 3.0 Amp hour - 54 Watt hour battery
- Voltage: 18V
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Best in class construction
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
The M12™ 3/8” Impact Wrench delivers 1,200 in-lbs of torque for the toughest fasteners, up to 20% more than the competition. The forged steel impact mechanism provides maximum durability. The compact, lightweight design allows for fastening in the tightest spots. REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology outperforms the competition, delivering up to 60% more run time. Additionally, an on-board battery fuel gauge displays remaining run time.
- (1) M12™ 3/8” Impact Wrench (2463-20)
- (2) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Belt Clip
- (1) Carrying Case
- Milwaukee Impact Mechanism delivers 1,200 in-lbs of torque
- New ergonomic handle design for increased comfort
- On-board battery fuel gauge displays remaining run time
- 3/8" anvil with friction ring for fast and easy socket changes
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 6-1/2"
- Peak Torque: 83 ft-lbs (1,000 in-lbs)
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
- No Load Speed: 0-2,000 RPM
- No Load IPM: 0-3,000
- High power 4 HP (maximum motor HP) 8,500 rpm motor with overload protection provides higher operating speeds under load
- Epoxy coated field and armature provide long service life against abrasion from airborne debris
- Low profile gearcase allows for work in tight areas
- Automatic turn-off brushes shut down the tool when brushes need to be changed to avoid tool damage
- 2 position side handle provides improved ergonomics for specific applications
- 8,500 rpm provides optimal material removal with 9" grinding wheels
- Brush window allows for quick brush replacement
The HACKZALL®M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION One- Handed Recip Saw (2625-20) features a Patent Pending Dual Gear Anti-Vibration System for unmatched comfort and control as well as light weight design for superior control and versatility. The powerful motor delivers 0-3,000 strokes per minute and a 3/4” stroke length allows for fast cutting through a wide range of material such as wood, metal and PVC. The dual gear anti-vibration system increases control and accuracy.The 2625-21CT also features a QUIK-LOK® blade clamp which offers fast and easy blade changes.
- 2625-20 HACKZALL® M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION One-Handed Recip Saw
- (1) M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM ™ Battery
- 1-Hour Charger
- SAWZALL® Blade
- Contractor Bag
- One-handed design provides superior control & versatility over a standard reciprocating saw
- Compact size allows for cutting in tight spaces, and light weight makes overhead work easier QUIK-LOK® Blade Clamp offers fast, easy tool free blade changes for SAWZALL® Blades & HACKZALL® Blades
- Built-In LED light illuminates the work surface while cutting
- Compatible with M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries and M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
- Voltage: 18V
- Speed: 0-3000 SPM
- Stroke Length: 3/4”
- Blade Clamp: QUIK-LOK™ Universal
- Trigger: Variable
- Battery: RED LITHIUM™
- Tool Length: 13 in
- Tool Weight: 4.1 lbs
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0-600 and 0-2,000 rpm) for fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy-duty1/2-inch ratcheting chuck provides superior bit gripping strength
- Powered by an Energy Star qualified charger for a better environment
- Comes with case, 2 rechargable batteries, and one battery charger
The new Milwaukee Orbital Super Sawzall® Reciprocating Saw has a high powered 13 amp Milwaukee built motor for fast orbital cutting action. The variable speed trigger provides 0 to 3000 strokes per minute with a 1-1/4 in. stroke. The 6536-21 is counter balanced for smoother operation with less vibration. A gear protecting clutch allows the saw to withstand impacts, lengthening the life of the tool. The QUIK-LOK™ blade clamp provides fast and easy blade changes, and an impact resistant carrying case provides room to store a variety of accessories.
- Super SAWZALL® Recip Saw
- Carrying Case
- 13 Amp Milwaukee Built Motor
- Orbital Cutting Action
- Variable Speed Trigger, 0-3000 SPM
- 1-1/4 in. Stroke
- Counter Balanced/Gear Protection Systems
- QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp
- Amps: 13.0
- Stroke Length: 1-1/4"
- No Load SPM: 0-3,000
- Orbital Action: Yes
- Gear Protecting Clutch: Yes
- Constant Speed Technology: No
- Counter Weight: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Adjustable Shoe: Yes
- Dial Speed Control: No
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Switch Type: Trigger
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Keyless Adj Shoe: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: No
- Counter-Balance: Yes
- Impact Protection: Yes
- Length: 18-3/4 in.
- Tool Weight: 9.8 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 lbs.