Power Tools & Accessories
$2.991" Fine Crimp Steel Wire End Brush With 1/4" Hex Shank. 20,000 RPM. Learn More
$2.993" Fine Crimp Wire Wheel W/ 1/4" Hex Shank (6,000 RPM) Learn More
- 18 Gauge, 5/8" Brad
- Fastener Coating: Galvanized
- Fastener Point Type: Chisel
- High performance metal drilling for portable drill users, works well on curved surfaces
- Revolutionary tip design stays sharper longer and drills up to 10x faster than other leading drill bits
- High speed steel features a black body and gold flute
- Self-centering TURBOMAX tip for clean entry and fast starts; stays sharp longer
- Three flatted shank on 3/16" and above for better chuck grip
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Up to 10 x life.
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption zone
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- 2" length
- Diameter: 1/4"
$2.997" X 1/16" X 5/8" Type 1 Metal/Steel Cutting Wheel. (A46T) Max RPM 8,500. Learn More
- Blue-Groove point and cutting edge for faster chip removal - 4x faster than standard spade bits
- Double cutting spurs scribe the outside of the hole reducing breakout
- 10% larger shank for added durability
- Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Fits all standard quick change chucks
- Not for use with bit extensions
Jacobs, 1/4 inches & 3/8 inches chuck key, 1/4 inches pilot shank.
- Key bodies and heads are case hardened
- Soft steel handles eliminate fracturing