Power Tools & Accessories
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- Phillips Bits: 1" - (1) P1, (7) P2, (2) P3; 2" Power - (2) P2, (1) P3
- Square Bits: 1" - (1) SQ1, (4) SQ2, (1) SQ3; 2" Power - (2) SQ2
- Torx® Bits: 1" - (1) T15, (1) T20, (1) T25; 2" Power - (1) T25
- Magnetic Nut Drivers: (1) 1/4" Red, (1) 5/16" Amber, (1) 3/8" Blue
- (1) Magnetic Bit Holder
- (1) Case with Bulk Storage Container
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Length: 1" and 2"
- 29 pieces
The Milwaukee® 12 piece Sawzall® blade set features an assortment of our most popular demolition blades for a broad range of professional applications. Milwaukee® demolition blades are thicker for maximum durability and taller for straighter cuts. The set features The Ax™ for cutting nail embedded wood, The Wrecker™ for general purpose demolition cutting, and The Torch® for metal cutting. The set also includes an innovative job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
- Job site durable storage case adjusts to hold up to 9" blades.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Wood cutting blades feature a full raker tooth on blade tip for easy plunging.
- Thicker blade stock for maximum durability.
- 1" tall blade profile for straighter cuts.
- High performance aluminum oxide grain for long life and high material removal
- High grain concentration for agressive grinding action and smoother running wheels
- Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels
- 3 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety
18-Volt 1/4-in Hex Shank Quick Release Drive Cordless Impact Driver
- Frameless motor with replaceable brushes for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and light weight design allows to get into tight spaces when performing applications
- 1330 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 1 Premium 18-volt XRP Battery Included
- Battery Charged Included
- Carrying Bag included
$429.00The M18 FUEL™ 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring Kit features the most powerful cordless wrench in its class, delivering up to 700 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque, 1,100 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and up to 2X more runtime. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor outperforms competitors with constant power output, and the Milwaukee® designed impact mechanism delivers up to 700 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque. The REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than any other battery. It features an onboard fuel gauge to help you monitor the charge moreaccurately, so there’s less downtime on the job. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 2 fastening modes with Milwaukee’s proprietary DRIVE CONTROL™ feature and ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge.Learn More
This 18-volt lithium-ion FUEL™ High-Torque Impact Wrench offers quick, tool-free socket changes with a 1/2" friction ring anvil. You’ll get ultimate comfort during extended use with the new contoured soft grip. The kit includes 2 REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Packs, a multi-voltage charger and a carrying case.
$1.994-1/2" X 1/4" X 7/8" Type 27 Metal grinding wheel (A24R) Max RPM 13,300. Learn More
$0.993" X 1/16" X 3/8" Type 1 Metal cut off wheel. (A46T) Max RPM 25,000 Learn More
- DEWALT 20V Max Lithium Ion batteries offer longer tool runtime & enhanced durability
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- DCD985 20V MAX hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" all metal ratcheting chuck
- DCF885 20V MAX 1/4" impact driver features 3 LED lights with 20 second delay to provide visibility without shadows
- EnergyStar qualified charger for a better environment