Power Tools & Accessories
Milwaukee® Shockwave™ Impact Duty 1/4" Hex Drive Drill Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt® web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The bits include a 135° split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Thunderbolt® tapered web and parabolic flute for durability and chip removal
- 135° split point to start on contact and eliminates walking
- Taper-fit construction makes the bit stronger and eliminates wobble
$2.497" X 1/8" X 5/8" With Diamond Knockout. Type 1 Metal/steel Cutting Blade. (A36) Max RPM 8,500. For use with 7" circular saw. Learn More
$2.991" Coarse Crimp Steel Wire End Brush With 1/4" Hex Shank. 20,000 RPM. Learn More
- Torsion Bits Grant you three times the Life of a normal bit
- Hex Head 1/4" hardened shank for use in all drills and bit holders
- Cold forged cylindrical body absorbs higher torque load
- Cold forged bit for better fitments and less cam out
- Hex Size: 1/4"
- Head Size: #2 Phillips
- Length: 1-15/16"
- Quantity: 2
- Constructed of M-35 5 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- Heavy duty spiral flute design produces faster chip ejection
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials.
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
- 18 Gauge, 5/8" Brad
- Fastener Coating: Galvanized
- Fastener Point Type: Chisel
A high-quality industrial abrasive made for extended general-purpose grinding on metals, castings, welded joints, rivets and rust. This attachment is designed specifically for Dremel Power Tools.Learn More