Power Tools & Accessories
The DeWalt 20v Max Lithium-Ion Grease Gun DCGG571B battery powered grease guns are cordless and generate a high pressure lubricant for use on vehicles, machinery and industrial equipment.
- Grease Guns
- Battery Operated
- Maximum Operating Pressure (psi): 10,000.00
- Maximum Operating Pressure (bar): 689.00
- Capacity (oz.): 16.00
- Capacity (mL): 429.00
- Capacity (g): 400 (Cartridge)
- Hose Length (in): 42"
- Flexible Hose
- Continuous Flow Rate (ounces per minute): 5.00
- Includes Sholder Stap
- Fill Type : Cartridge/Bulk
*This is a bare tool and does not include the batteryLearn More
Regular Price: $199.99
Special Price: $169.99
Since 1924, industry-leading Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. has been producing the highest-quality, most-reliable, heavy-duty electric power tools and power tool accessories. This trusted leader brings you the ultimate M18 cordless 2-tool combo kit (2691-22). This set includes the Compact Driver (MWK-2601-20) and the 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (MWK-2650-20). Patented design, state-of-the-art 4-pole frameless motor, and user-friendly ergonomics make the M18 Cordless System an impressive series that maximizes both power and performance. Milwaukee has taken no shortcuts in producing this power kit. Each tool also features variable speed triggers, built-in LED illumination, battery fuel level gauges, and lightweight yet durable construction.
Milwaukee knows job sites can be brutal on a tool, so they have carefully designed these battery packs to be rugged and durable. Features include cell separators, welded frame, and recessed terminals. Over-molded housing and slide pack dual clips round out each battery pack‘s practical construction. A 30-minute battery charger completes the kit.
Innovative features, unmatched power, and exceptional runtime make the Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Driver and ¼” Hex Impact Driver Combo Kit essential for any job site. Arsenal comes complete with a sturdy carrying case and a handy belt clip.
Milwaukee M18 Lithium-Ion Compact Drill Driver
Rather than drilling pilot holes for ductwork or running wire and conduit, the Milwaukee M18 lithium-ion compact drill driver is the best and most powerful choice. With 24 clutch settings and delivering 400 in/lb. of torque, this driver is simply the most powerful in its class. Adjustable speeds range from a low speed RPM of 1-450 to the high speed RPM of 1-1,800. Weighing 5.3 pounds, measuring 5 ¾ inches, and featuring a convenient side handle, the M18 drill driver is both comfortable and compact. And with exceptional drill bit retention, it is easy to see why this driver is an easy choice for at-home handymen and professional builders alike.
Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver
When you need to secure sheet metal screws or 5/8-inch and 3/4-inch pipe couplings or any other hex fastener, reach for Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver. Though it weighs only 3.5 pounds, it packs major power and delivers 1,400 in./lb of torque and 0-3,200 IPM. Featuring 0-2,200 RPM, the Milwaukee driver is over 70% faster than the competition. Though the fastest, strongest, and most durable, this impact driver also features user conveniences. It includes one-handed bit-loading and, like the drill driver, it also has LED illumination for those tough jobs with poor lighting. And with twice as much run-time, you can maximize the power and minimize the downtime.
Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs
Powered by Milwaukee’s high-capacity Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs (included), these tools boast longer run times and are, therefore, much more user-friendly. In 2005, Milwaukee introduced the first-ever lithium-ion charging system. Since, they have perfected the formula and have become an industry leader. Their optimal batteries, though 50% smaller and 65% lighter, are 30% more powerful than NiCd compact batteries. The convenient gauge tells users when the charge is running low. Just one more feature that reduces your unproductive downtime.
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Drill Driver (2606-20)
- (1) M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2656-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Compact Battery (48-11-1815)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Contractor Bag
- 18V voltage
- Built-in LED illumination
- Powerful torque
- Battery fuel level gauges
- Adjustable speeds
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench w/ Friction Wring - Bare Tool 2663-20$169.00
The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrenches provide industry leading power in a compact size. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor and a powerful impact mechanism, the 2662-22 and 2663-22 deliver 450 ft-lbs of torque. A variable speed trigger provides speed control between 0-1900 RPM & 0-2200 IPM. The 2662-22 has a 1/2” anvil with detent pin to achieve superior socket retention, while the 2663-22 has a 1/2”anvil with friction ring for quick and easy one-handed socket changes.
- M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench w/Friction Ring - Bare Tool 2663-20
- Milwaukee® Designed Impact Mechanism: Delivers 450 ft- lbs of torque
- Compact Size Light Weight: 8-7/8” Length and 5.2 lbs
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Delivers maximum run-time
- 1/2” Anvil w/Friction Ring: Provides quick and easy, one-handed socket changes
- Voltage: 18V
- Anvil Size: 1/2" Square
- Anvil Type: Friction Ring
- Torque: 450 ft-lbs
- RPM: 0-1,900
- IPM: 0-2,200
- Length: 8-7/8"
- Tool Weight: 5.2 lbs
The M12 Heated Jacket from Milwaukee has been redesigned for optimal fit and you will not be dissapointed. Now you can control two heat zones independently of one another (chest and back, lower pockets) to better provide warmth and battery life. A rugged wind and water resistant shell keeps weather out while improved insulation and a thermal fleece lining hold heat in to maximize warmth and reduce the number of layers needed. On and off the jobsite, Milwaukee® M12™ Heated Jackets provide up to 6 hours of continuous heat per battery charge to withstand even the harshest winter conditions.
Utilizing the same M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery technology that powers 60+ tools, the M12™ Battery holder is stored in a sleek back pocket that can expand to fit M12™ XC Batteries and all M18™ Batteries with additional M18™ USB Charger accessory. It also includes a fuel gauge to check your battery life and built-in USB port for charging portable electronic devices. All M12™ Heated Jackets are washer and dryer safe.
- Heat Core Body Areas: Durable carbon fiber heating zones independently distribute and maintain heat to chest and back, pockets
- All Day Heat: Up to 6 Hours of continuous heat per battery charge
- Adjustable Heat: Zone specific heat control provides the right amount of heat for any weather
- M12™ REDLITHIUM™: Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery that works with 60+ Tools
- Rugged Construction: Wind and water resistant shell and thermal fleece lining keep elements out and hold heat close to the body
- Redesigned for improved fit and better heat retention
- Additional storage pockets added inside jacketv
- Machine Washable and Dryable
- USB Charger: Upgraded battery holder includes fuel gauge to check run-time and a powered USB port for charging portable electronic devices
The M12™ 3/8” Impact Wrench delivers 1,200 in-lbs of torque for the toughest fasteners, up to 20% more than the competition. The forged steel impact mechanism provides maximum durability. The compact, lightweight design allows for fastening in the tightest spots. REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology outperforms the competition, delivering up to 60% more run time. Additionally, an on-board battery fuel gauge displays remaining run time.
- (1) M12™ 3/8” Impact Wrench (2463-20)
- (2) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Belt Clip
- (1) Carrying Case
- Milwaukee Impact Mechanism delivers 1,200 in-lbs of torque
- New ergonomic handle design for increased comfort
- On-board battery fuel gauge displays remaining run time
- 3/8" anvil with friction ring for fast and easy socket changes
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 6-1/2"
- Peak Torque: 83 ft-lbs (1,000 in-lbs)
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
- No Load Speed: 0-2,000 RPM
- No Load IPM: 0-3,000
The HACKZALL®M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION One- Handed Recip Saw (2625-20) features a Patent Pending Dual Gear Anti-Vibration System for unmatched comfort and control as well as light weight design for superior control and versatility. The powerful motor delivers 0-3,000 strokes per minute and a 3/4” stroke length allows for fast cutting through a wide range of material such as wood, metal and PVC. The dual gear anti-vibration system increases control and accuracy.The 2625-21CT also features a QUIK-LOK® blade clamp which offers fast and easy blade changes.
- 2625-20 HACKZALL® M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION One-Handed Recip Saw
- (1) M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM ™ Battery
- 1-Hour Charger
- SAWZALL® Blade
- Contractor Bag
- One-handed design provides superior control & versatility over a standard reciprocating saw
- Compact size allows for cutting in tight spaces, and light weight makes overhead work easier QUIK-LOK® Blade Clamp offers fast, easy tool free blade changes for SAWZALL® Blades & HACKZALL® Blades
- Built-In LED light illuminates the work surface while cutting
- Compatible with M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries and M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
- Voltage: 18V
- Speed: 0-3000 SPM
- Stroke Length: 3/4”
- Blade Clamp: QUIK-LOK™ Universal
- Trigger: Variable
- Battery: RED LITHIUM™
- Tool Length: 13 in
- Tool Weight: 4.1 lbs
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0-600 and 0-2,000 rpm) for fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy-duty1/2-inch ratcheting chuck provides superior bit gripping strength
- Powered by an Energy Star qualified charger for a better environment
- Comes with case, 2 rechargable batteries, and one battery charger
The new Milwaukee Orbital Super Sawzall® Reciprocating Saw has a high powered 13 amp Milwaukee built motor for fast orbital cutting action. The variable speed trigger provides 0 to 3000 strokes per minute with a 1-1/4 in. stroke. The 6536-21 is counter balanced for smoother operation with less vibration. A gear protecting clutch allows the saw to withstand impacts, lengthening the life of the tool. The QUIK-LOK™ blade clamp provides fast and easy blade changes, and an impact resistant carrying case provides room to store a variety of accessories.
- Super SAWZALL® Recip Saw
- Carrying Case
- 13 Amp Milwaukee Built Motor
- Orbital Cutting Action
- Variable Speed Trigger, 0-3000 SPM
- 1-1/4 in. Stroke
- Counter Balanced/Gear Protection Systems
- QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp
- Amps: 13.0
- Stroke Length: 1-1/4"
- No Load SPM: 0-3,000
- Orbital Action: Yes
- Gear Protecting Clutch: Yes
- Constant Speed Technology: No
- Counter Weight: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Adjustable Shoe: Yes
- Dial Speed Control: No
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Switch Type: Trigger
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Keyless Adj Shoe: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: No
- Counter-Balance: Yes
- Impact Protection: Yes
- Length: 18-3/4 in.
- Tool Weight: 9.8 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 lbs.
- High power 4 HP (maximum motor HP) 8,500 rpm motor with overload protection provides higher operating speeds under load
- Epoxy coated field and armature provide long service life against abrasion from airborne debris
- Low profile gearcase allows for work in tight areas
- Automatic turn-off brushes shut down the tool when brushes need to be changed to avoid tool damage
- 2 position side handle provides improved ergonomics for specific applications
- 8,500 rpm provides optimal material removal with 9" grinding wheels
- Brush window allows for quick brush replacement
The 7/8” SDS Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer lasts longer and drills faster than other tools in its class. This hammer is designed to deliver superior drilling speed, without sacrificing the power needed to drill the less common, but larger hole. With up to 40% faster drilling speeds and up to 15% more life, the 5262-21 delivers 1.8 ft-lbs of impact energy and 0-1,500 RPM. Weighing in at only 5.8lbs, the tool also features a lightweight design to provide ease of use and reduce user fatigue. The 3-Mode Operation provides maximum versatility regardless of application while a mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds.
- 5262-20 7/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Carrying Case
- Powerful 7-amp motor: Delivers 0-1,500 RPM, 0-5,625 BPM with up to 40% faster drilling speeds than the competition
- 1.8 Ft-lbs of torque: Provides 10% faster drilling and up to 35% harder hits
- 3-Mode operation: Choose rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only for added versatility
- Mechanical clutch: Protects the motor when the bit binds
- Variable Position Chisel Stop: Allows material to be adjusted, regardless of orientation
- Rotating Brush Plate: Provides Equal power in forward and reverse for easy removal of jammed bits, plus extends brush life
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Amps: 7.0
- Max Capacity: 7/8"
- Impact Energy: 1.8 ft-lbs
- No Load RPM: 0-1,500
- No Load BPM: 0-5,625
- Drilling Mode: Rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only
- Chipping: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Anti-Vibration: N/A
- Cord Length: 10ft
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Handle Style: D-Handle
- Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity: 2-1/2"
- Tool Length: 17"
- Net Tool Weight: 5.8 lbs