Power Tools & Accessories
$5.492-3/4" Coarse Crimp Steel Wire Cup Brush With M-10 X 1.25 Arbor Hole. 14,000 RPM. Learn More
Milwaukee's 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ Hammer-Drill Bits provide superiority in regards to quality, performance and longevity of life. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ shank is designed to fit in all 1/2 in. three jaw hammer-drill chucks and reduces the possibility of the bit spinning in the chuck during heavy torsional loads. The bits drill faster and last longer than other hammer-drill bits on the market due to their reinforced flute geometry and carbide tip design. Milwaukee's offering has a range of diameters from 1/8 in. to 1 in. with lengths up to 18 in. One per package.
- Fast drilling
- Long life
- 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ prevents bit from slipping in the chuck
- Comprehensive offering with diameters from 1/8 in. to 1 in. with lengths up to 18 in.
- Designed to remove broken studs, bolts, socket screws and fittings
- Aggressive left hand spiral design for extra gripping power
- Spiral flutes are designed to embed themselves deeper into the metal as you turn the tool, so as the fastener resistance increases, the extractor's grip increases
- Extractor size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool.
$6.9914" x 3/32" x 1" Type 1 Metal chop saw blade (A36R) Max RPM 4,366. Use with stationary chop saw. Learn More
- Geometric design for shock absorption
- Proprietary steel and heat treating process to give maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips
- Pack of 7 1" Insert Bits
Kit consists of one hex key wrench, one blade clamp and one blade clamp screw for keyed spindle standard Sawzall® modelsLearn More
Milwaukee® Thunderbolt® Black Oxide Jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt® web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank won't slip in the drill chuck. Reduced shank diameter for use in 3/8" chucks.
- Thunderbolt® Web, Provides Longer Life and Faster Driller Times
- Parabolic Flute, Clears Chips Faster
- 135° degree Split Point, Precision Start No Walking
- 3-Flat Secure Grip Shank, Reduces Bit Slipping in Chuck
- Titanium nitride coating extends the life of the bit; lasts up to six times longer than standard high speed steel drill bits
- Heavy-duty web design provides extreme rigidity when drilling in metal applications
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque when drilling in high tensile strength materials
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
- The Fastest Speedbor ever Tri-Flute design for faster chip ejection Cutting spurs have 3 cutting edges for added durability
- Full screw tip allows bit to self feed Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Fits all standard 1/4" quick change chucks