Power Tools & Accessories
- Powerful 6.5 Amp motor powers through drilling and driving jobs with ease
- Dual range settings are designed for specific jobsite usage
- Two speed selector for optimal hammer and non hammer functions
- Cast metal side handle increases control and user safety
- Cast metal gear housing increases jobsite durability and tool longevity
- Oxide treatment resists corrosion, helps prevent bit from rusting
- Turbomax tip starts up to 10x faster
- Flatted shanks above 11/64" eliminates slippage in drill chuck
- Reduced shank above 3/8" allows the use of larger drill bits in a 3/8" chuck
- Rubber overmolded case protects kit if dropped
- Tap & Drill selection chart for convenient reference.
- Automatic indexing for easy bit access and identification
- Removable cartridges: easy to carry bits from case to worksite
- Sizes include 1/16" to 1/2" in 1/64" increments
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Sockets are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Socket Adapters provide fastening capabilities with all impacts.
- (1) 1/4" Hex to 1/2" Square Adapter
- (1) 3/8" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 7/16" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 1/2" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 9/16" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 5/8" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 11/16" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 3/4" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 7/8" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- Chromoly steel and custom heat treatment for maximum durability in high torque applications
- Radius Corners: Drives on flats to reduce stripping and breakage
- Thin wall construction for impact strength in tight clearance applications
Delivers more runtime, power and speed than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M12 XC High Capacity RedLithium Battery is designed with superior pack construction, electronics and performance to optimize work per charge and work over pack life. It offers 3.0 amp-hours of runtime. With built-in Milwaukee durability, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C.
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive RedLink Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Use this RedLithium extended-capacity battery to power all of your Milwaukee M12 cordless power tools.
- RedLink Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Best-in-class construction: Offers long-lasting performance and durability
- Fuel gauge onboard: Displays remaining runtime for less downtime on the job
- All-weather performance: Delivers fade-free power in extreme jobsite conditions
- Versatility: Powers all Milwaukee M12 cordless power tools
- Voltage: 12V
- 3.0 Amp-Hours of Runtime
- Performs in Climates Below 0°F/-18°C
- Charges all DEWALT® 7.2V - 18V NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion batteries (except Univolt batteries) so users need only one charger for multiple cordless products
- Charges the battery in 1 hour or less thus minimizing downtime
- The DEWALT® 3-stage charging system provides maximum run-time and extends overall life of the battery
- Diagnostics with LED indicator communicates battery charge status: charged, charging, power line problem, replace pack, and battery too hot or too cold
This set from Titan tools gives you all the tools needed to get the job done.
- External Star Sockets:
- 1/4” Drive: E4, E5, E6, E7 & E8
- 3/8” Drive: E10, E12 & E14
- 1/2” Drive: E18, E20, E22 & E24
- Star Bit Sockets:
- 1/4” Drive: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27 & T30
- 3/8” Drive: T40, T45, T47, T50 & T55
- 1/2” Drive: T60 & T70
- Tamper Resistant Star Bit Sockets:
- 1/4” Drive: TT10, TT15, TT20, TT25, TT27 & TT30
- 3/8” Drive: TT40, TT45, TT47, TT50 & TT55
- 1/2” Drive: TT60
- 1/4” Star Bits:
- T4, T5, T6, T7, T8 & T9
• Includes blow mold case for easy and convenient storageLearn More
The Genesis GIW3075K is built for strong driving and aggressive loosening of large, stubborn bolts, nuts and other fasteners. This Genesis 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench Kit with Detent Pin Anvil is a must-have tool to add to your essential tool collection. Featuring an extremely powerful motor and an ergonomic design, this impact wrench easily tackles your largest fastening applications.
Offering all the dependability that you expect from Genesis, the GIW3075K 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench Kit with Detent Pin Anvil features a powerful 7-1/2-amp motor that delivers 220 foot-pounds of torque. The Genesis GIW3075K Impact Wrench Kit has a no-load speed of 2,100 rpm and delivers up to 2,700 impacts per minute and these two specs translate to a tool with efficient fastening and quick loosening of even the most troublesome fasteners. The impact driver has a ergonomically designed rocking switch that is simple to switch from forward to reverse and back again from the trigger for greatest impact to loosen the most sticky situations. It also includes four of the most-used sockets and a Heavy Duty Storage Case.
- 1/2-in detent pin square drive anvil
- 220 ft-lbs of powerful torque in forward and reverse
- Die-Cast Aluminum Housing for tremendous durability
- Rocker Style Switch for strong nut-busting action
- Includes Four Heavy-Duty Sockets: 11/16-in, 3/4-in, 13/16-in and 7/8-in.
The Torch™ metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade™ feature a tooth form optimized for the longest life and maximum durability. Tough Neck™ is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL® blade tang on the market. Grid Iron™ features a stamped honeycomb pattern throughout the body of the blade that greatly increases the rigidity of the blade, making it the stiffest metal cutting SAWZALL® blade on the market. These blades are ideal for making tough, straight cuts.
- Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation
- SAWZALL® blades Tough Neck™ ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Grid Iron™ honeycomb pattern increases blade rigidity to resist blade buckling
- 25 Pack