Power Tools & Accessories
With a powerful 8.0 Amp motor and 0-2,800 RPM, the 3/8" Drill has the power to perform even the toughest applications. Durability standard with an all metal gear case that protects the gears and provides superior support in high torque applications. The power and durability of Milwaukee's 3/8" Drill make it the perfect tool for metal drilling, wood drilling and fastening applications.
- 3/8" Drill
- Side Handle
- Powerful 8 Amp motor for heavy duty drilling applications
- 0-2,800 RPM variable speed trigger for fast drilling in wood and metal
- Durable all metal gear case provides superior gear support in high torque applications
- Soft grip handle and 2-Finger trigger for added comfort
- Voltage: 120 AC Only
- Amps: 8.0
- No Load RPM: 0-2800
- Chuck Type: Keyless, Metal
- Wood Capacity-Flat Boring Bit: 1"
- Wood Capacity-Hole Saw: 1-3/4"
- Metal Capacity-Twist Bit: 3/8"
- Chuck Size: 3/8"
- Cord Type: 2-Wire
- Cord Length: 8'
- Trigger Lock: No
- Spindle Lock: No
- Length: 10.25"
- Tool Weight: 4.25 lbs
Delivers more runtime, power and speed than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M12 XC High Capacity RedLithium Battery is designed with superior pack construction, electronics and performance to optimize work per charge and work over pack life. It offers 3.0 amp-hours of runtime. With built-in Milwaukee durability, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C.
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive RedLink Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Use this RedLithium extended-capacity battery to power all of your Milwaukee M12 cordless power tools.
- RedLink Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Best-in-class construction: Offers long-lasting performance and durability
- Fuel gauge onboard: Displays remaining runtime for less downtime on the job
- All-weather performance: Delivers fade-free power in extreme jobsite conditions
- Versatility: Powers all Milwaukee M12 cordless power tools
- Voltage: 12V
- 3.0 Amp-Hours of Runtime
- Performs in Climates Below 0°F/-18°C
Delivers up to 2X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack features superior pack construction, electronics and performance to deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market. It offers 2.0 amp-hours of runtime. With Milwaukee durability built into each pack, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C. Its compact, lightweight design fits in tight work spaces and reduces user fatigue.
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Switch to the REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack to instantly upgrade the runtime and durability of your Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools.
- (1) M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Battery
The 18V Compact LITHIUM-ION battery works on the following M18 tools:
- 2601 - M18 ½" Compact Drill/Driver
- 2650 - M-18 ¼" Hex Impact Driver
- 49-24-0171 - M18 Work Light
- 0880-20 - 18V Cordless Vacuum
- 2.0 Amp hour - 36 Watt hour battery
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time
- Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
- Voltage: 18v
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Weight: 0.95 lbs
- Powerful 6.5 Amp motor powers through drilling and driving jobs with ease
- Dual range settings are designed for specific jobsite usage
- Two speed selector for optimal hammer and non hammer functions
- Cast metal side handle increases control and user safety
- Cast metal gear housing increases jobsite durability and tool longevity
- Variable speed/reverse provides controlled drilling and driving in a variety of materials
- 24 Position clutch prevents screws from stripping
- Slide pack battery provides easy installation and removal of the battery.
- Soft grips provide additional comfort.
- Keyless chuck makes bit changing quick and simple.
- 6.0 Amp motor delivers power in demanding applications
- 0-3200 spm provides optimal cut for multiple applications
- Keyless blade change makes blade replacements fast and easy
- 4-position orbital lever provides best cutting performance in a variety of materials
- 7 position speed dial provides multiple speed settings for optimal cutting results
- LED light provides greater visibility on the cutting surface
- Tool free bevel adjustments at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° makes bevel changes fast and easy
- Cast shoe with protective cover provides greater bevel accuracy and protection when cutting soft materials
- Soft grip handle and front grip area provides greater control and comfort during use
- Lock-on button provides easier control during prolonged use
- Powerful 7.5 Amp motor for fast efficient cutting
- Quick Clamp® tool free blade change for quick and easy blade changes
- Cuts wood, metal and plastic versatile for many applications
- Variable speed (0-2,400 SPM) provides fast, efficient cutting and control in every application
- Soft grips minimizes vibration for added comfort and control
- Charges all DEWALT® 7.2V - 18V NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion batteries (except Univolt batteries) so users need only one charger for multiple cordless products
- Charges the battery in 1 hour or less thus minimizing downtime
- The DEWALT® 3-stage charging system provides maximum run-time and extends overall life of the battery
- Diagnostics with LED indicator communicates battery charge status: charged, charging, power line problem, replace pack, and battery too hot or too cold