Power Tools & Accessories
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Driver Bits, Nut Drivers, Sockets, and Socket Adapters are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. . The SHOCKWAVE™ 26PC Drive and Fasten Set provides a fastening solution for all standard hex sizes 1/4" to 9/16".
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- Sockets are designed with a Thin Wall Construction and Radius Corners: Drives on Flats to reduce stripping and breakage
- Sockets are made from Chromoly steel and custom heat treated for maximum durability in high torque applications
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P1
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P2
- (3) Phillips Bit 1" P3
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ1
- (2) Square Bit 1" SQ2
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ3
- (2) TORX® Bit 1" T20
- (2) TORX® Bit 1" T25
- (1) TORX® Bit 1" T30
- (1) 1/4" Hex to 3/8" Square Adapter
- (1) 1/4" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) Phillips Bit 2" P2
- (1) Square Bit 2" SQ2
- (1) TORX® Bit 2" T20
- (1) TORX® Bit 2" T25
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 3/16"
- (1) 3/8" Drive: 1/2" Socket
- (1) 3/8" Drive: 9/16" Socket
- (1) 3/8" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 5/16" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) SHOCKWAVE™ Compact Magnetic Bit Holder
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $19.99
The Milwaukee® 12 piece Sawzall® blade set features an assortment of our most popular demolition blades for a broad range of professional applications. Milwaukee® demolition blades are thicker for maximum durability and taller for straighter cuts. The set features The Ax™ for cutting nail embedded wood, The Wrecker™ for general purpose demolition cutting, and The Torch® for metal cutting. The set also includes an innovative job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
- Job site durable storage case adjusts to hold up to 9" blades.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Wood cutting blades feature a full raker tooth on blade tip for easy plunging.
- Thicker blade stock for maximum durability.
- 1" tall blade profile for straighter cuts.
- Constructed of M-42 8 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
- Durable rubber-sided case for added impact resistance
- Sliding latch design provides added security
- Available with a variety of drill bit types and piece count configurations
- A 7.2V lithium-ion battery for longer run time and up to 18 months storage time on a charge
- 1000s of household, hobby, and project uses: cut, saw, sand grind, carve, drill, polish, buff, sharpen, clean, and more
- Built-in LED light illuminates work area
- Comfortable fingertip grip for precision applications.
- Spindle lock for easy accessory changes
- Variable speed (8,000-18,000 rpm) for many applications
- Accepts all standard hobby tool accessories including Dremel® accessories
- Convenient docking cradle for storage and charging
- Includes 65 accessories
- 2 Year warranty
- ETL listed Charger
Includes: Docking Charger, Adaptor and 65-Piece Accessory Set
- Mandrels: 4 Pieces Bands: 2 Pieces. 3/32” And 1/16”
- Sanding Wheels: ½” 3 Pieces, ¼” 3 Pieces
- Polishing Wheels: ½” 2 Pieces, ¼” 2 Pieces
- Polishing Paste: 1 Piece Nylon Cup Brush: 1 Piece
- Nylon Wheel Brush: 1 Piece Drill Bits: 3 Pieces: 1/8”, 3/32” 1/16”
- Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone: 2 Pieces: 25/32”, 7/16”
- Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone: 1 Piece 3/8”
- Diamond Grinding Point 1/8” : 6 Pieces
- Cut-Off Wheels: 15/16”X 1/32”: 34 Piece
- Charger Input: 120 Volts AC, 60 HZc
- Motor: 7.2V DC
- No Load Speed: 8,000-18,000 RPM
- Battery Capacity: 1100 mAh
- Collet Size: 1/8”, 3/32”, 1/16”/li>
- Net Weight: 1.5 Lbs/li>
- 3/8” (10mm) keyless chuck
- 16 Position torque/clutch settings
- Electric Brake
- Built-in LED work light
- On-board bubble level
- Magnetic bit tray
- Rubberized non-slip pistol grip
- 2 Year warranty
- UL Listed Charger
Includes: 1 -Battery, Charger, 13-Piece Drill/Driver Bit Set, and Storage Case
- Charger Input: 120V AC, 60 HZ
- Drill Motor: 18 V DC
- No-Load Speed: 0-550 RPM
- Chuck Size: 3/8” (10mm)
- Versatile tool for stripping paint and varnish, soften caulking and putty for removal, remove adhesive labels. Thawing pipes, gutters, freezers, or radiators. Loosening rusted nuts and bolts. Speed-dry epoxy, cement, or any damp surface, and more
- Powerful 12.5 Amp Motor
- Air reduction nozzle concentrates heat.
- Deflector nozzles protect glass and other surfaces.
- Reflector nozzle speeds thawing of pipes.
- 3-position rocker type switch for high temp, off and low temp.
- 2 Year warranty
- ETL Listed
Includes: (2) Deflector Nozzles, (1) Reflector Nozzle and (1) Air Reduction Nozzle
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60HZ
- Rated Input Power 12.5 Amp
- Output: 750/ 1500 Watts
- Air Temperature: 572 / 1000 °F
- Air Volume: 10/17 cu. ft. / min.
M12 LITHIUM-ION cordless tool battery. LITHIUM-ION batteries deliver longer life and run-time with fade-free power. Ergonomic, compact, and lightweight design for operator comfort. For Use with Milwaukee M12 Tools and Accessories.Learn More
- Includes: 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1 1/4"
- The Fastest Speedbor ever Tri-Flute design for faster chip ejection Cutting spurs have 3 cutting edges for added durability
- Full screw tip allows bit to self feed Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Fits all standard 1/4" quick change chucks
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Drill Bits and Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. The Shockwave™ Impact Duty Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt® web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The drill bits include a 135° split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Contains 35 Drilling and Driving Bits
The M18™ Power Source, compatible with both M18™ Compact and XC™ Battery Packs, features a powered USB port to charge cell phones, mp3 players, digital cameras, and other portable electronic devices. This adapter is also compatible with M12™ Heated Jackets, providing up to 18 hours of continuous heat on a single charge with an XC™ Battery Pack.
- Compatible with M18™ Compact and XC™ Batteries
- Powered USB Port Charges Portable Electronic Devices
- Compatible with M12™ Heated Jackets with the Expandable Battery Pocket