Power Tools & Accessories
Genesis 3/8 in. Close-Quarter Drill has a unique shape designed to get into tight spots. Its compact head allows it to reach areas inaccessible to other drills. Variable speed provides drilling precision.
- Powerful 3.5-amp motor
- 3/8 in. (10 mm) keyed chuck ensures a tight grip on your bit
- Variable speed (0-1600 RPM) for versatility
- Lock-on button for extended use
- Rubberized non-slip grip for secure handling
- Through-body reversing switch
- Externally accessible brushes for long life and easy service
- Power-on indicator
- Angled cord exit keeps the durable 6.5 ft. fixed rubber cord out of the work area
- DEWALT 20V Max Lithium Ion batteries offer longer tool runtime & enhanced durability
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- DCD985 20V MAX hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" all metal ratcheting chuck
- DCF885 20V MAX 1/4" impact driver features 3 LED lights with 20 second delay to provide visibility without shadows
- EnergyStar qualified charger for a better environment
Looking for the perfect gift for someone or just for yourself? Take a look at this deal! The DeWALT 18V Cordless 4-Tool Combo Kit DCK422KA includes: Drill, Circular Saw, Impact Driver, Worklight, 18V battery and kit box and a carrying bag. This kit come with a battery with Nickel Cadmium, which has a low energy density for use in 2.4V-18V power tools and last between 500-800 cycles. The Nickel Cadmium provides a quick charge, good shelf life and good job performance.
Specifications Voltage/Battey Type 18 Volt Battery Series 18V Compact Battery Chemistry Nickel Cadmium Tools Included Drill, Impact Driver, Circular Saw, and Worklight 1/2" Compact Drill/Driver Model Number DC720 18V 6-1/2" Circular Saw Model Number DC390 18V 1/4" Impact Driver Model Number DC825 Pivoting Head Flashlight Model Number DW908 Battery Replacement Model Number DC9096 or DC9180 Charger Replacement Model Number DC9310
18-Volt 1/4-in Hex Shank Quick Release Drive Cordless Impact Driver
- Frameless motor with replaceable brushes for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and light weight design allows to get into tight spaces when performing applications
- 1330 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 1 Premium 18-volt XRP Battery Included
- Battery Charged Included
- Carrying Case included
- 300 ft-lbs of maximum torque to perform a wide range of heavy-duty fastening applications
- 1,650 rpm/2,600 bpm for faster application speed
- Preferred rocker switch design for fast and easy fastening
- Comfort grip provides maximum comfort
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy-duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
The M18™ Cordless Lithium-ion 1/2" High-Torque Impact Wrench features a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor and powerful impact mechanism to deliver a reliable 450 ft-lbs of torque with maximum runtime. The REDLITHIUM™ Extended Capacity Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors, as well as best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions. You’ll get consistent speed control between 0-1900 RPM &
0-2200 IPM with the variable-speed trigger. A 1/2” anvil with friction ring allows quick and easy one-handed socket changes.
The M18™ Impact Wrench’s onboard, real-time battery fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge precisely, so there’s less downtime on the job. Lightweight and portable, with superior ergonomics, this 18-volt cordless power tool offers ultimate comfort during prolonged use. The kit includes two M18™ XC batteries, an M18™ and M12™ multi-voltage lithium-ion battery charger, and a carrying case.
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- (1) M18™ 1/2" High-Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring (2663-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC Extended Capacity Battery (48-11-1828)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Carrying Case
Specifications Voltage 18V Battery M18 REDLITHIUM Charger M18 and M12 Multi-Voltage Charger Tool Warranty 5 Years Length 8-7/8" Peak Torque 450 ft-lbs Battery Warranty 3 Year Charge Time 1 hour No Load Speed 0-1,900 RPM Lo Load IPM 0-2,200
One component of this four tool combo kit is the 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion premium hammerdrill (DCD985)Features of the new hammerdrill include a 3-speed all metal transmission, 1/2-inch metal ratcheting chuck and all metal gear housing meet professionals' demands for extreme durability, performance and comfort. This drill is ideal for commercial and residential builders, electricians, plumbers, remodelers, carpenters, cabinetmakers and installers, and woodworkers. For the performance contractors expect, this premium drill offer an all-metal, three-speed transmission that delivers 0-600, 0-1,250, and 0-2,000 RPM, depending on the setting. The second tool in this kit is the DCS393, 20V Max circular sawDEWALT's 20 Volt MAX circular saw offers contractors speed and battery power to improve cutting performance and increase runtime, as well as a high strength steel shoe and optimized handle design for an ergonomic profile that provides comfort and control. The circular saw is ideal for remodelers, carpenters and professionals tasked with framing, cross cutting, ripping, bevel cuts and plunge cuts.The third tool is the 20V Max recipsaw, the DCS381This 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saw includes features such as a keyless blade clamp and 1 inch stroke length for performance. The reciprocating saw is ideal for professionals in fields including remodeling, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, fire rescue, HVAC/mechanical and framing. The final tool in this kit is DEWALT's new 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion LED Work Light (DCL040) and it features added lumens, a pivoting head and multiple light zones for visibility on the jobsiteIn addition, the light features a hang hook for hanging, which is ideal for multitasking. The work light is ideal for professionals tasked with projects and applications that must be completed in tight, dark or dimly lit spacesWith respect to the 20V MAX: Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 voltsNominal voltage is 18 DCD985 20V MAX hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" self-tightening chuck delivers 535 units watts out of maximum performance, faster application speed, and superior bit retentionThe DCS381 is DEWALT's 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saw which includes features such as a keyless four position blade clamp and 11/8-inch stroke length for performance. The reciprocating saw is ideal for professionals in fields including remodeling, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, fire rescue, HVAC/mechanical and framingDCS393 20V MAX circular saw with 6-1/2" carbide blade can cut 2x4's at a 45[DEG] angle in a single passDCL040 20V MAX LED work light delivers 110 lumens of light output
Dewalt DCD985 Hammer Drill
Light and moderate drilling jobs should be a breeze and of stellar performance for DEWALT DCK491L2, as it DCD985 hammer drill has a 535 watts high power and highly efficient motor. This will make any drilling job look professional, even when done by a beginner.
Drill also has a three patented all-metal transmission speed options. Users can choose speed of 0-600 rpm, 0-1250 rpm, or 0-2000 rpm. They have the power to control the speed they deemed most appropriate and suitable for the task at hand.
Moreover, DCD985 hammer drill has a reduce slippages feature as it has a ½ racheting chuck with carbide inserts to give that bit-gripping strength.
Dewalt DCF885 Circular Saw
DCF885 circular saw has a bevel capacity of 0-50 degress, making it very useful for a many repair and construction applications.
Also, the DCF885 circular saw lets the users to cut completely through a two-by framing lumber. This is perfect for those who need to do framing, cross cutting, ripping, and bevel cutting. It can deliver up to 3700 rpm.
Dewalt DCS381 Reciprocating Saw
What sets DCS381 reciprocating saw from others is that it can reverse its blade upside down and do flush cutting. Blade changing is not a problem with this model as it has a keyless lever action blade clamp making it very easy and quick for blade changes. It is also very light weight reducing the possibility to feel fatigue or strain during use.
DCS381 saw is also very compact that it can be conveniently used in confined and cramped spaces. For added control, DCS381 has a variable-speed trigger lock and electric blade. It can deliver up to 0-3000 spm for fast cutting.
Dewalt DCL040 LED Work Light
The DCL040 LED work light included in this combo kit has 110 lumens for brighter visibility. It reduces shadows for clearer view of the work and can also distinguish different tones for different colors.Learn More
This work light can rotate its head up to 120 degrees for wider range of sight. It also comes with a built-in hook so as it can be used hands free.
Perfect for the do-it-yourselfer or anyone who is new to rotary tools, the Dremel 300-1/24 Variable-Speed Rotary Kit helps you complete a wide range of household, fine art, and repair projects. The rotary tool itself features an updated design for optimum comfort and control, as well as variable-speed control that allows you to set the speed of the tool to match specific accessories or tasks. The versatile rotary tool comes with a case, 24 accessories, and a circle cutter attachment.Learn More
M12 LITHIUM-ION cordless tool battery. LITHIUM-ION batteries deliver longer life and run-time with fade-free power. Ergonomic, compact, and lightweight design for operator comfort. For Use with Milwaukee M12 Tools and Accessories.Learn More