Power Tools & Accessories
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $14.99
The Tool Shed 29 Piece Drill Bit Set includes 29 popular size bits for drilling into wood, metal and plastic. Hang photos or drywall, or install shelving for storage or new hardwood floors. The drill bits are titanium nitride coated for durability. Use with a cordless drill for DIY, home improvement and general maintenance projects around the house. You will find no end of uses for this Drill Bit Set. Packaged inside a storage case to keep the bits organized and easy to find.
29 Titanium Drill Bits:
- Drill Bits. Sizes 1 thru 5
- Straight tapered flute will not expand piece being removed
- Correct size drill bit is engrave on the side of each extractor
- Use with tap wrench
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
- Ideal for drilling in hard-to-reach areas and for running wires and cable
- Bit is constructed of M-2 high speed steel for the best combination of strength, heat resistance, and wear resistance
- For general use in wood, metal, and plastic
- Black oxide coating resists corrosion
- 135 degree split point ensures a true start and eliminates bit walking
$11.996" X 1" X 1" Arbor, 36 Grit, Type 1 bench grinder wheel. Max RPM 4,100. Vitrified bond, aluminum oxide. Designed for most stationary bench grinders. For general grinding and sharpening applications on mild steel. 1" arbor hole with adapters for 1/2", 5/8", and 3/4" arbors. Not for carbide applications. Learn More
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
The Torch delivers exceptional durability and straighter cuts in pipe, conduit, strut and other metal materials.
- A unique combination of relief angles forms a radius on the back of the tooth that reduces stress build-up during cutting and substantially extends blade life.
- A precise manufacturing process creates a sharper cutting edge on each tooth for a faster cutting blade.
- A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability.
- The 1" tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- 3-1/8-Inch triangular shaped for getting into tight corners and constricted areas
- Carbide grit coated for longer life and durability when aggressively removing wood, tile, adhesives, cement and mortar
- Primarily used for "Grinding/Sanding" with your Oscillating Tool
- Genesis Universal Quick-Fit Oscillating Tool Accessories fit most standard AND tool-free oscillating tools, including the popular Genesis GMT15A
$11.9914" X 1/8" X 1" Type 1 Masonry Chop Saw Blade. (C30S) Max RPM 4,400 Learn More