Power Tools & Accessories
$2.991" Coarse Crimp Steel Wire End Brush With 1/4" Hex Shank. 20,000 RPM. Learn More
- Torsion Bits Grant you three times the Life of a normal bit
- Hex Head 1/4" hardened shank for use in all drills and bit holders
- Cold forged cylindrical body absorbs higher torque load
- Cold forged bit for better fitments and less cam out
- Hex Size: 1/4"
- Head Size: #2 Phillips
- Length: 1-15/16"
- Quantity: 2
- 18 Gauge, 5/8" Brad
- Fastener Coating: Galvanized
- Fastener Point Type: Chisel
- Constructed of M-35 5 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- Heavy duty spiral flute design produces faster chip ejection
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials.
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
A high-quality industrial abrasive made for extended general-purpose grinding on metals, castings, welded joints, rivets and rust. This attachment is designed specifically for Dremel Power Tools.Learn More
$2.993" Coarse Crimp Steel Wire Wheel With 1/4" Hex Shank. 6,000 RPM. Learn More