Power Tools & Accessories
Regular Price: $269.99
Special Price: $249.00
Milwaukee's 8" Metal Cutting Circular Saw delivers faster, cooler, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting. Forget the showers of hot metal chips and sparks that were once an aerial threat on metal construction jobsites. The 6370 shears the metal, producing a virtually spark-free wake and cool, burr and scorch-free edges that don't require post-cut finishing. Cool cut waste, in the form of metal shavings, is effectively contained with a durable magnesium blade shield and channeled into the saw's integral ChipTank. Cool cutting also means that materials can be handled almost immediately following a cut, reducing downtime.
Driven by a powerful, 13 amp (1-3/4 max HP), 3,700 RPM motor and equipped with a full grill of razor-sharp, cermet-tip teeth, the 6370 tears through tough cuts without hesitation. Count on up to 10 gauge sheets and 1/4 in. steel plate cuts, all day, every day. More extreme cuts, even up to 3/4 in. steel plate, are possible when proper operating techniques are used.
To keep on target, the new 6370 features a set of on-board sight-line and blade point-of-entry indicators along with a slot in the saw's shoe for a rip fence. It is also the first and only corded metal cutting saw to feature a lower guard retraction lever. Plunge cuts, a frequent challenge for metal roofing contractors, are fast and furious with this exciting new tool. The lever's location, adjacent to the side handle, ensures that the user has both hands firmly on the saw throughout the cut.
- (1) 8" Metal Cutting Saw Kit (6370-21)
- (1) Blade Wrench
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Circular Saw Blade
- Dry-cut technology provides faster, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting
- Durable blade shield with integral chiptank deflects/collects hot chips and sparks
- Plunge lever for fast, effective plunge cuts
- Exclusive quick-release shield latch for fast waste disposal and blade changes
- 2-9/16 in. cut depth for one-pass cuts through most common materials
- Powerful 13.0 amp, 3,700 rpm motor
- Premium cermet-tipped blades cut faster, cleaner, and longer than other carbide-tipped or friction blades
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Amps: 13.0
- No Load RPM: 3,700
- Blade Size: 8"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Capacity at 90°: 2-9/16"
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Metal/Wood Cutting: Metal
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: No
- Blade Position: Right
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-9/16"
- Electric Brake: No
- Cord Type: 15 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Length: 16-1/2"
- Tool Weight: 13.3 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 21.8 lbs
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- XR™ Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs
- DCD790 20V MAX* 1/2" drill/driver compact (7.2" front to back), lightweight (3.5 lb) design fits into tight areas
- DCF886 20V MAX* 1/4" impact driver compact (5.6" front to back) design fits into tight areas
- Both tools feature LED lights with 20 second trigger release delay providing increased visibility in dark or confined spaces
- DCD790 1/2" Drill/Driver
- DCF886 1/4" Impact Driver
- (2) 20V Max* XR Compact Li-Ion Batteries (2.0Ah)
- Fast Charger
- (2) Belt Hooks
- (1) Bit Holder
- Contractor Bag
The Brighter, Tougher, Taller Stand Light – The New TRUEVIEW M18 LED Stand Light is designed to give professionals an area lighting solution that adapts, performs, and survives industrial use unlike any other portable work light. The 2130-20 can be setup in seconds with its max extension 7’ high, and it collapses down to 40” for easy transport and storage. The light head can be extended from 4-7’ to light overhead work or minimize shadows when casting light downward. Capable of filling large areas with light, it provides 2,000 lumens of high definition light output for in its high mode, 1,300 in medium and 850 in low, and it can run for up to 4, 6, or 10 hours with an M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Battery Pack. It uses high quality LEDs with a neutral white color and a high color rendering index paired with a Milwaukee designed reflector to produce an even beam pattern. Its reinforced legs are impact resistant, and its low center of gravity provides a stable base. The light head is protected by an impact-resistant lens and bezel, and it nests into a protective shroud for secure transport and storage. Its LEDs never need to be replaced, and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. The combination of these technologies offers professionals the highest quality LED lighting solution, on or off the jobsite.
- Sets Up In Five Seconds, 7ft Max Extension
- Rotating and pivoting head is extendable from 4-7’
- Compact 26” footprint with low center of gravity
- Three light output modes for optimal brightness and runtime
- High Mode: 2,000 lumens for up to 4 hours with M18 XC 5.0 Pack
- Medium Mode: 1,300 lumens for up to 6 hours with M18 XC 5.0 Pack
- Low Mode: 850 lumens for up to 10 hours with M18 XC 5.0 Pack
- High Definition Output with true color, even beam, and natural light
- Low battery indicator alerts users when the battery is nearing end of charge
- Impact Resistant, Reinforced Legs
The 20V grease gun from DeWalt is a must have on any construction site, farm shop or mechanics shop. With the 10,000 max psi motor, this grease gun will power through clogged grease fittings without trouble. With a single 20V battery, you can get through 16 grease cartridges without having to stop. The bright LED light assists in those tough-to-see areas. The 42" hose allows you to get those hard-to-reach fittings with ease. This grease gun kit includes a battery and the charger.
- Powerful motor delivers 10,000 max psi to power through clogged grease fittings.
- High-volume pump pushes up to 5.0 oz/min high-flow applications.
- Up to 16 cartridges per charge with a single DEWALT 20V MAX Battery (4.0 Ah)
- Variable speed trigger offers precise control of the grease flow
- 42" extra-long and flexible hose designed for reaching hard to access grease fittings.
- Bright LED light assists in locating hard to see grease fittings in low-light situations
- Innovative pump filter screen prevents dirt and contamination from clogging the pump mechanism.
- Integrated no-mar foot design allows operators to rest the tool on flat surfaces
- Air-bleeder valve assists in pump priming after cartridge changes
Built with a Milwaukee® 4-Pole frameless motor, the M18™ 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver delivers 525 in-lbs of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-3/4" length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2" metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the
most challenging worksites.
REDLINK™ Intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool's temperature to provide maximum life. The REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. The kit includes two M18™ XC REDLITHIUM™ batteries, an M18™ and M12™ multi-voltage charger, and a carrying case.
- The Milwaukee® REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 50% more run time
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 525 in-lbs of torque and 0-400/0-1,800 RPM
- Compact Design: Allows greater accessibility in tight work spaces
- All-Metal Gear Case and Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protects the tool against abusive situations and provides maximum life
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2607-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC Extended Capacity Battery (48-11-1828)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Carrying Case
Specifications Voltage 18V Battery M18 REDLITHIUM Charger M18 and M12 Multi-Voltage Charger Tool Warranty 5 Years Length 7-3/4" Weight 4.5 lbs LED Light Yes Peak Torque 525 in-lbs Battery Warranty 3 Year Height 7-3/5" Chuck Type 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock Speed 0-400 / 0-1,800 RPM
- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- Straight magazine, accepts 18 gauge nails ranging in legths from 5/8" to 2"
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches
- Part of the XRP™ DEWALT® Cordless system
- Contact Trip Lock-Off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use
- Integrated LED lights for long life and
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
- Provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site.
- Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the contact-trip.
- 12 position dial allows the user to move between applications without having to re-acquire exact depth setting
- Fully enclosed, box style magazine, keep dust and debris out of the magazine preventing the tool from malfunctioning
Regular Price: $299.98
Special Price: $289.98
The DeWALT Lithium-Ion Brushless Compact Hammerdrill and Impact Driver Combo Kit (DCKTS386D2) is ideal for most drilling, hammering, driving and lighting applications. This value filled combo kit includes a hammer drill, impact driver, work light and Tough Case.
The kit is backed by a DEWALT 3 Year Limited Warranty for added peace of mind.
Included Tools- Hammer Driver Drill, Impact Driver, Worklight, (2) Batteries
- DCD795 - 20-Volt MAX XR lithium-ion brushless compact hammer drill/drill/driver
- High-speed transmission delivers two speed settings (0-600/0-2,000 RPM)
- DCF886 - 20-Volt MAX XR lithium-ion brushless compact impact driver
- 1-handed loading 1/4 in. hex chuck accepts 1 in. bit tips
- DCL040 20-Volt MAX lithium-ion LED worklight
- Tough case storage container
Utilizing all magnesium housing, Milwaukee's 3-1/2" Full Round Head Framing Nailer loads 20° - 22° full round head plastic collated nails 2" to 3.5" in length, diameters 0.113" to 0.148". The easy select trigger lets you move quickly from single nail placement to contact actuation for maximum control and application versatility. The self-cleaning air filter extends life and prevents dirt and debris from entering the tool. The adjustable air deflector with muffler directs exhaust away from the work area. A reload indicator lets you reload before firing blanks. The rear-loading magazine with bypass pusher allows smooth and fast reloads. The adjustable rafter hook allows for hanging of the tool in multiple positions and his removable.
- Magnesium housing reduces weight and user fatigue
- Tool-free depth adjustable for precise depth control to reduce overdriving nails
- Selectable trigger for easy selection between bump and sequential fire
- Self-cleaning air filter keeps tool clear of jobsite contamination
- Adjustable air deflector directs exhaust away from work area
- Removable no-mar tip, adjustable rafter hook
Operating Pressure 70-120 PSI Fastener Length 2" - 3.5" Collation Angle 22° Fastener Diameter Min 0.113" / Max 0.148" Air Consumption 0.16 ft3/cycle at 100 PSI Air Inlet 3/8" NPT Magazine Capacity 64-72 nails Weight 7.4 lbs
The M18 FUEL™ Hammer Drill is the Most Powerful 18-volt cordless drill on the market. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 1,200 in-lbs of torque and up to 2,000 RPM, providing faster drilling speed under heavy load to increase productivity. At only 7.75” in length, it is the Most Compact drill in its class, reducing fatigue when used for extended periods of time and allowing access
to tight work spaces. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge. The REDLITHIUM XC5.0™ Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than the competitors.
The M18 FUEL™ Hammer Drill’s all-metal ratcheting locking chuck provides maximum grip, bit retention and durability.
- M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (Bare Tool) (2704-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1850)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Belt Clip
- (1) Bit Holder
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Carrying Case
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,200 in-lbs of Peak Torque and up to 2,000 RPM for Faster Drilling Speeds
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM XC5.0(tm) Batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- Volts: 18V
- 3 Year Battery Warranty
- Length: 7.75"
- Weight: 5.0 lbs
- No Load RPM: 0-550/0-2,000
- Peak Torque: 1,200 in-lbs
- BPM: 32,000
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
The Milwaukee 1-3/4” Coil Roofing Nailer features an ultra-lightweight magnesium housing to minimize fatigue. Its compact size offers greater maneuverability. The magazine holds 120 galvanized wire collated nails from 3/4" to 1-3/4" length and .120" diameter. A magnet holds the nail in place making loading fast and efficient. The thick rubber guards minimize housing damage. The tool-free depth of drive protects from overdriving nails. The self-cleaning air filter extends life by preventing dirt and debris from entering the tool. The adjustable air deflector with muffler directs exhaust away from the work area and holds down the noise. The textured selectable trigger lets you move from sequential or contact actuation by simply turning a knob. A removable shingle guide assists in quick shingle alignment.
- All Magnesium Housing
- Selectable Trigger
- Adjustable Air Deflector
- Self-Cleaning Air Filter
- Tool Free Depth Adjustment
- Removable Shingle Guide
Length 11.2" Weight 5.11 lbs