Power Tools & Accessories
The M18 FUEL 18ga Brad Nailer 2740-20 (BARE TOOL ONLY) delivers on the promise of peak productivity at your worksite, providing unmatched driving power, speed and efficiency – with practically no set up and minimal maintenance. Using the exceptional application speed, power and durability of our compact POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, plus our ready to fire cylinder design, this tool is capable of fully sinking 2” brads into solid oak with zero ramp-up time.
It also includes REDLINK PLUS Intelligence, the most advanced electronic system on the market, to prevent damage to the nailer and battery from overloading and overheating. The M18 FUEL Nailer not only primes you for top performance; it also creates the experience of a pneumatic nailer that professional carpenters and remodelers expect, without the hassle of compressors and hoses.
- Nail Sizes: 5/8” – 2-1/8”
- Magazine Capacity: 110 nails
- 1200 nails per charge on a REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery (Not included)
- Sequential and Contact Actuation Modes
- Dry-Fire Lockout, Adjustable Belt Hook & LED Work Light
Firing Modes Sequential and Contact Actuation Voltage 18V Magazine Capacity 110 Magazine Loading Style Side Load Nail Diameter 18ga Nail Size 5/8" - 2-1/8" Tool Free Depth of Drive Adjustment Yes LED Light Yes Oil Free Yes Dry-Fire Lock Out Yes Tool Free Jam Release Yes Nail Quantity Indicator Yes Non-Marring Nose Pad Yes Adjustable Belt Hook Yes Tool Warranty 5 Years
The Milwaukee M18xC 1/2 inch hex, cordless impact wrench you get portable power that will make loosening tight bolts and nuts a breeze. This high quality power tool is made to last, with overload protection and a frameless motor that guarantees a longer life and more runtime. This impact wrench provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger and has superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market. This wrench features a robust design combined with rare - earth magnets for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor.
- Hex Size: 1/2 inch
- Voltage: 18 Volts
- RPM: 0-1,900
- Includes Battery/Charger
- Includes Carrying Bag
Milwaukee® M12™ RealTree Xtra® Camo Heated Jacket: Redesigned for optimal heat retention to keep the outdoorsman in the woods longer, the Milwaukee® M12™ Cordless Camo Heated Jacket integrates (5) carbon fiber heating elements and advanced fabric-layering technology to distribute and maintain heat across core body areas. For added versatility, two distinct heat zones (back and chest, lower pockets) can be adjusted independently to provide the right amount of heat for any situation. A rugged wind and water resistant shell keeps weather out while improved insulation and a thermal fleece lining hold heat close to the body and reduce the number of layers needed. Featuring specialnoise-reducing fabric and the Realtree Xtra® Camo pattern, the jacket provides up to 6 hours of continuous heat per battery charge to withstand the harshest outdoor conditions while blending in with the natural colors of the fall, winter and early spring.
- Heat Core Body Areas: Durable carbon fiber heating zones independently distribute and maintain heat to chest and back, pockets
- All Day Heat: Up to 6 Hours of continuous heat per battery charge
- Adjustable Heat: Zone specific heat control provides the right amount of heat for any weather
- M12™ REDLITHIUM™: Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery that works with 60+ Tools
- Designed for the Woods: Noise reducing fabric with Realtree Xtra® Camo pattern to blend in with natural colors of fall, winter and spring
- Rugged Construction: Wind and water resistant shell and thermal fleece lining keep elements out and hold heat close to the body
- Additional storage pockets added inside jacket
- Machine Washable and Dryable
- USB Charger: Upgraded battery holder includes fuel gauge to check run-time and a powered USB port for charging portable electronic devices
The Tool Shed 600W Electric Mini Blower is a great electric broom for the garage floor, sidewalks, patio and clearing dust from power tools. This amazing blower is compact and is very easy to handle in its unique size! You can even use this for a touch-less dry after washing your car!
- Air Flow (MPH): 75+
- Wattage: 600
- RPM: 16,000 Max
- Voltage: 120V AC 60Hz
- Collection Bag Included
- 3/8” (10mm) Keyless Chuck
- 21 Position Torque/Clutch Settings
- Electric Brake
- On-Board Bit Holder
- Rubberized Non-slip Pistol Grip
- UL Listed Charger
- Variable Speed Trigger Switch for Versatility
- Through Body Reversing Switch
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Includes: 1 -Battery, Charger and 13-Piece Drill/Driver Bit Set.
- Motor Power: 18V DC
- No-Load Speed: 0-500 RPM
- Chuck Size: 3/8” (10mm)
- Battery: 18V, 1100 mAh, Ni-Cad
- Charger: 120V~/60 Hz, UL listed
- Charging Time: 3-5 Hours
- Net weight: 3.4 lb.
When choosing a drill bit set, a complete set will be the most economical. When the drill bit set is complete, the work can become a breeze. This drill bit set contains 29 drill bits made with titanium nitrite coating, measuring in standard sizes. The bits come in a nice sturdy carrying case, each with their own place to easily pick out missing bits and organized by size. The most popular sizes of bits are included in this set. This drill bit set includes bits for drilling plastic, wood, drywall and metal. For home improvement projects to attaching hangars on a picture frame, there is a bit for every job large and small. These bits can be used in cordless or corded drills for a large variety of projects in every size. The sizes included in the kit are from 1/16 " bit to 1/2" bit and 27 others in between.
- 18 Gauge, 5/8" Brad
- Fastener Coating: Galvanized
- Fastener Point Type: Chisel
The new Milwaukee Orbital Super Sawzall® Reciprocating Saw has a high powered 13 amp Milwaukee built motor for fast orbital cutting action. The variable speed trigger provides 0 to 3000 strokes per minute with a 1-1/4 in. stroke. The 6536-21 is counter balanced for smoother operation with less vibration. A gear protecting clutch allows the saw to withstand impacts, lengthening the life of the tool. The QUIK-LOK™ blade clamp provides fast and easy blade changes, and an impact resistant carrying case provides room to store a variety of accessories.
- Super SAWZALL® Recip Saw
- Carrying Case
- 13 Amp Milwaukee Built Motor
- Orbital Cutting Action
- Variable Speed Trigger, 0-3000 SPM
- 1-1/4 in. Stroke
- Counter Balanced/Gear Protection Systems
- QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp
- Amps: 13.0
- Stroke Length: 1-1/4"
- No Load SPM: 0-3,000
- Orbital Action: Yes
- Gear Protecting Clutch: Yes
- Constant Speed Technology: No
- Counter Weight: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Adjustable Shoe: Yes
- Dial Speed Control: No
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Switch Type: Trigger
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Keyless Adj Shoe: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: No
- Counter-Balance: Yes
- Impact Protection: Yes
- Length: 18-3/4 in.
- Tool Weight: 9.8 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 lbs.
The M18 FUEL™ Hammer Drill is the Most Powerful 18-volt cordless drill on the market. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 1,200 in-lbs of torque and up to 2,000 RPM, providing faster drilling speed under heavy load to increase productivity. At only 7.75” in length, it is the Most Compact drill in its class, reducing fatigue when used for extended periods of time and allowing access
to tight work spaces. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge. The REDLITHIUM XC5.0™ Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than the competitors.
The M18 FUEL™ Hammer Drill’s all-metal ratcheting locking chuck provides maximum grip, bit retention and durability.
- M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (Bare Tool) (2704-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1850)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Belt Clip
- (1) Bit Holder
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Carrying Case
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,200 in-lbs of Peak Torque and up to 2,000 RPM for Faster Drilling Speeds
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM XC5.0(tm) Batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- Volts: 18V
- 3 Year Battery Warranty
- Length: 7.75"
- Weight: 5.0 lbs
- No Load RPM: 0-550/0-2,000
- Peak Torque: 1,200 in-lbs
- BPM: 32,000
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years