Power Tools & Accessories
- High performance metal drilling for portable drill users, works well on curved surfaces
- Revolutionary tip design stays sharper longer and drills up to 10x faster than other leading drill bits
- High speed steel features a black body and gold flute
- Self-centering TURBOMAX tip for clean entry and fast starts; stays sharp longer
- Three flatted shank on 3/16" and above for better chuck grip
- Blue-Groove point and cutting edge for faster chip removal - 4x faster than standard spade bits
- Double cutting spurs scribe the outside of the hole reducing breakout
- 10% larger shank for added durability
- Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Fits all standard quick change chucks
- Not for use with bit extensions
Milwaukee® Thunderbolt® Black Oxide Jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt® web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabollic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills.
- Thunderbolt® Web, Provides Longer Life and Faster Driller Times
- Parabolic Flute, Clears Chips Faster
- 135° degree Split Point, Precision Start No Walking
- 3-Flat Secure Grip Shank, Reduces Bit Slipping in Chuck
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Up to 10 x life.
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption zone
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- 2" length
- Diameter: 1/4"
- For use only in impact drivers with 2000 in-lbs or less torque.
- Titanium nitride coating extends the life of the bit; lasts up to six times longer than standard high speed steel drill bits
- Heavy-duty web design provides extreme rigidity when drilling in metal applications
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque when drilling in high tensile strength materials
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening