Power Tools & Accessories
- Ideal for light-duty household jobs
- Powerful 5.2 amp motor; zero to 1,500 RPM variable speed
- Compact enough to angle-inch to hard-to-reach areas; key less chuck for effortless bit changes
- Dimensions: 14.1 x 8.5 x 4.1-inches (WxHxD); weighs 6.7-pounds; 2-year warranty
- Includes one double-ended screwdriving bit and storage bag
- Variable speed/reverse provides controlled drilling and driving in a variety of materials
- 24 Position clutch prevents screws from stripping
- Slide pack battery provides easy installation and removal of the battery.
- Soft grips provide additional comfort.
- Keyless chuck makes bit changing quick and simple.
- SmartSelect™ Clutch provides for quick and easy torque selection to prevent the stripping of screws
- Magnetic screw holder prevents the dropping of screws
- Lithium Batterytech™ stays charged and ready for up to 18 months
- Forward / reverse indicator easily displays direction
- LED worklight illuminates work area
- 1 hour charger(2) 18V batteries
- Double-ended screwdriver bit
- Kit Box
- Compact Size: fits into the tightest conditions.
- Lightweight Design minimizes user fatigue.
- High performance motor delivers maximum power of 380 watts.
- Dual speed range: 0-450/0-1,500 rpm delivers optimal performance.
- 1/2" single sleeve key-less ratcheting chuck for tighter bit grip
- Maximum durability and reliability withstands job site conditions
- (1) 18V 1/2in. cordless compact drill/driver
- (2) 18V Ni-Cd batteries
- (1) Fast charger
- (1) Screwdriver bit
- (1) Kit box
With a head size of only 3.75", the M12™ Cordless 3/8" Right Angle Drill Driver delivers 100 in-lbs of torque in a compact light weight design. The first sub-compact right angle drill driver with a spindle lock chuck, the 2415-21 is the most versatile right angle drill/driver in the industry. Built in electronics include an electronic clutch, fuel gauge, variable speed control and overload protection.
- 3/8'' Single sleeve Ratcheting Chuck - Maximum versatility and grip
- 3 3/4'' Head Length - Great for working in tight spaces
- Extended Paddle Switch - Provides convenience and comfort
- Electronic Clutch - 11 Settings plus drill mode for complete control
- Built In LED's - Illuminates work surface and indicates clutch out
- Battery Fuel Gauge - Displays remaining run-time
Regular Price: $269.00
Special Price: $229.00
The M18™ Cordless 1/2" Hammer Drill Driver not only delivers an industry leading compact and ergonomic design, but is up to 20% faster in concrete than the competition. In addition, the 2602-20 is the only hammer drill/ driver in its class with an all metal gear case, providing maximum durability for heavy duty applications. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor, the 2602-22 delivers best in class 550 in-lbs of peak torque with the M18™ XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION Battery, while the 2602-22CT delivers 450 in-lbs of peak torque with the M18™ Compact LITHIUM-ION Battery. A variable speed trigger provides speed control between 0-1,700 RPM (High Speed) & 0-450 RPM (Low Speed).
- (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
- 1-Hour Charger
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Delivers 550 in-lbs of peak torque, 0-450/0-1,700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM.
- Compact & Ergonomic Design: 8-1/2" Length
- DPM - Digital Power Management: Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- All Metal Gear Case: The only metal gear case in its class
- All Metal 1/2" Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck: Provides maximum durability and bit retention
- Voltage: 18V
- Torque: 525 in-lbs
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Single Sleeve
- RPM: 0-550/0-1,700
- BPM: 0-29,000
- No of Batteries Included: (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
- Battery: RED LITHIUM™
- Length: 8-1/2"
- Tool Weight: 4.9 lbs
- Lightweight design (4.1 lbs) minimizes user fatigue
- Dual speed range 0-500/0-1700 rpm and 0-8,500/0-29,000 bpm delivers optimal performance
- LED work light provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time
- Heavy-duty 1/2" self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- High power, high efficiency motor delivers 450 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- Best in class length for improved balance and better control
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- 360° side handle for greater control and versatility
- 7.8 Amp motor provides high performance and overload protection
- Dual mode: hammerdrill/drill for wood, steel or masonry applications
- 4.3 lbs. - lightweight design for extended use and less user fatigue
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- 360° side handle with depth rod offers greater control, versatility, and increased depth accuracy
- Variable speed allows for precise hole placement on work surface