Power Tools & Accessories
Ideal for stripping paint, removing decals, shrinking wire wraps, thawing pipes, and much more!
- Three-way switch
- Durable ABS body
- Six foot power cord
- Two heat settings
Specifications Voltage 120V - 60 Hz Input Power 1500W Temperature Range 572°F Low - 1112°F High Weight 1.5 lbs.
The M18 FUEL15ga Finish Nailer Kit (2743-21CT) delivers on the promise of peak productivity at your worksite, providing unmatched driving power, speed and efficiency – with practically no set up and minimal maintenance. Using the exceptional application speed, power and durability of our compact POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, plus our ready to fire cylinder design, this tool is capable of fully sinking 2 ½ ” nails into solid oak with zero ramp-up time.
This 18-volt nailer operates from the revolutionary REDLITHIUM Battery for unbeatable strength and run-time, eliminating the mess and cost of gas cartridges. It also includes REDLINK PLUS Intelligence, the most advanced electronic system on the market, to prevent damage to the nailer and battery from overloading and overheating. The M18 FUEL Nailer not only primes you for top performance; it also creates the experience of a pneumatic nailer that professional carpenters and remodelers expect, without the hassle of compressors and hoses.
- (1) M18 FUEL 15ga Finish Nailer Tool
- (1) M18 REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack
- (1) M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger
- (1) Belt Clip
- (1) Contractor Bag
Firing Modes Sequential and Contact Actuation Voltage 18V Magazine Capacity 110 Magazine Loading Style Bottom Load Length 11.9" Nail Diameter 15ga Nail Size 1-1/4" - 2-1/2" Weight 6.3 lbs Tool Free Depth of Drive Adjustment Yes LED Light Yes Oil Free Yes Dry-Fire Lock Out Yes Tool Free Jam Release Yes Nail Quantity Indicator Yes Non-Marring Nose Pad Yes Adjustable Belt Hook Yes Tool Warranty 5 Years
- Cool-running titanium nitride coating lasts longer than uncoated bits
- High speed steel for longer life
- Automatically deburrs holes while drilling
- Size step drill (3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2")
- Nine step drill (1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4")
- Thirteen step drill (1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 9/32", 5/16", 11/32", 3/8", 13/32", 7/16", 15/32", 1/2")
- 1-3/8-Inch wide Bi-Metal Flush Cut blade for plunge and flush cuts in nail-embedded wood, copper, aluminum, other nonferrous metals and mild steel
- Bi-Metal Steel construction for long life and durability when cutting metal, wood, plastic drywall and other soft material up to 1-9/16-Inch deep
- 21 teeth per inch
- Primarily used for "Cutting" with your Oscillating Tool
- Genesis Universal Quick-Fit Oscillating Tool Accessories fit most standard AND tool-free oscillating tools, including the popular Genesis GMT15A
Milwaukee Shockwave Impact Duty driver bits are engineered to be the most durable, best fitting driver bits on the market. The optimized Shockzone geometry is unique for each tip type to provide up to 30x longer life and absorbs 3x more torque vs. other impact bits. The Precise Fit Custom Machined Tip prevents stripping and reduces wobble while the Custom Alloy76 Steel and proprietary heat treat process maximizes resistance to wear and shock. Shockwave driver bits are built to deliver extreme durability for the most demanding applications.
- (1) 1/2" Socket Adapter
- (1) 1/4" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 1/4" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 1/8" Drill Bit
- (1) 3/16" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 3/8" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 3/8" Socket Adapter
- (1) 5/16" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) SHOCKWAVE Compact Magnetic Bit Holder
- (1) Hex Bit 1" 1/4"
- (1) Hex Bit 1" 1/8"
- (1) Hex Bit 1" 3/16"
- (1) Hex Bit 1" 5/32"
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P1
- (2) Phillips Bit 1" P2
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P3
- (4) Phillips Bit 2" P2
- (1) Phillips Bit 2" P3
- (1) Phillips Reduced 1" PR2 Bit
- (1) Slotted 1" #10 Bit
- (1) Slotted 1" #8 Bit
- (1) Slotted 2" #10 Bit
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ1
- (2) Square Bit 1" SQ2
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ3
- (1) Square Bit 2" SQ2
- (1) Square Bit 2" SQ3
- (1) TORX Bit 1" T15
- (1) TORX Bit 1" T20
- (2) TORX Bit 1" T25
- (1) TORX Bit 2" T20
- (2) TORX Bit 2" T25
At 8.0 Amps, Milwaukee Tool introduces the most powerful single speed hammer drill that delivers 0 - 2,800 RPMs and 0 - 48,000 BPMs for superior performance. Milwaukee also stands behind their reputation of long lasting tools with up to 2X more durability than its leading competitors, which is a combination of superior engineering, all metal gear housing, and a heavy duty metal chuck. With a compact, 11.5” design this tool allows for work in tight places and its two mode operation allows for versatility to use in concrete, wood, and metal. Equipped with a removable 360 degree side handle, the side handle also assists in setting the depth rod for pre-set hole drilling.
- Powerful 8 Amp Motor: Delivers 0 - 2,800 RPM and 0 - 48,000 BPM for superior performance
- Compact, 11.5" Length: Allows for work in tight spaces
- Metal Gear Housing: Provides user expected durability in the toughest applications
- 2-Mode Operation: Hammer Drill and drill only modes for concrete, wood, and metal
- Heavy Duty Metal Chuck: Provides superior durability and bit retention
- Over-Mold: Increases grip and reduces user felt vibration
- 360° Side Handle: Provides maximum versatility
- Voltage: 120 AC Only
- Amps: 8.0
- No Load RPM: 0 - 2,800
- No Load BPM: 0 - 48,000
- Wood Capacity-Hole Saw: 1-1/4"
- Metal Capacity-Twist Bit: 1/2"
- Concrete Capacity: 5/8"
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Trigger Lock: Yes
- Length: 11.5 in.
- Tool Weight: 4.9 lbs
The 2696-26 M18™ cordless LITHIUM-ION 6-tool combo kit includes the 1/2" Hammer Drill / Driver (2602-20), 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2650-20), Sawzall® Recip Saw (2620-20), 6 1/2" Circular Saw (2630-20), 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder (2680-20) and Work Light (49-24-0171). The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION System's patented technologies and electronics, innovative motor design, and superior ergonomics provide the most efficient blend of power, weight and performance in the industry. Powered by REDLITHIUM™ the M18™ cordless system delivers more torque, more power, and longer run-time than the competition.
- (1) 2602-20 M18™ 1/2" Hammer Drill Driver
- (1) 2650-20 M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
- (1) 2620-20 SAWZALL® M18™ Recip Saw
- (1) 2630-20 6-1/2” Circular Saw
- (1) 2680-20 4-1/2” Cut-Off Grinder
- (1) 49-24-0171 M18™ Work Light
- (2) 48-11-1828 M18™ XC High Capacity REDLITHIUM™ Batteries
- (1) 48-59-1801 1-Hour Charger
- General Purpose SAWZALL® Blade
- Contractor Bag
- M18™ Cordless 1/2" Hammer Drill / Driver with Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor delivers 525 in-lbs of peak torque, 0-550/0-1,700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM
- M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact with the Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor Delivers 1400 In-lbs of Torque
- M18™ Sawzall® Reciprocating Saw with Patented Gear-Protecting Clutch and Counter Balance Mechanism
- M18™ 6 1/2" Circular Saw Delivers 3,500 RPM with Magnesium Upper and Lower Guards for Maximum Durability
- M18™ 4-1/2" Cut-Off Grinder is the only cordless cut-off / grinder in the market to provide the user-preferred paddle switch for comfort and ease-of use when operating in various positions
- M18™ Work Light Provides a Fold-Away Hook for Hands Free Use and a 135-Degree Rotating Head to Direct Light at the Work Area
- DPM™ - Digital Power Management: Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Compatibility: Works with M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries and M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
Voltage 18V Battery (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries Charger 1-Hour Charger Number of Tools 6 Carrier Contractor Bag
- 7/8" Arbor
- C24R Grit
- 13,300 Max RPM
- Silicon carbide grain for long wheel life in all masonry materials
- High grain concentration for agressive grinding action and smoother running wheels
- Proprietary wheel design ensures durable long life wheels
- 3 full sheets of glass in every 1/4" wheel and 2 full sheets in every 1/8"wheel for added durability and safety
Delivers up to 2.5X more run-time, 20% more power and 2X more life than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack features superior pack construction, electronics, and performance to deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than any battery on the market.
The M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Battery features an advanced design, protecting the pack against harsh jobsite environments. This protection routes water away from the electronics and out of the battery pack, extends run-time and life by minimizing heat, and prevents pack
failures from vibration or drops. This unique to Milwaukee design also allows the battery to operate in extreme cold weather conditions (below O°F/-18°C).
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. It also provides full system compatibility with 60+ M18 cordless solutions.
Upgrade to the M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Battery Pack to instantly increase the run-time and durability of your M18 cordless tools.
- REDLINK Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Best-in-class construction: Offers long-lasting performance and durability
- Fuel gauge onboard: Displays remaining runtime for less downtime on the job
- All-weather performance: Delivers fade free power in extreme jobsite conditions
- Add any M18 Tool-Only Option to Build Your Own Kit
- (1) M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1850)
- (1) M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
Since 1936, DeWalt has been a popular and trusted brand for power and hand tools. When using this compact drill driver kit you can be assured that you are using a product that will hold up to all your needs. The Dewalt 20V Max Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Compact Drill Driver Kit is lightweight and compact making it easy to fit into tight areas.
The DeWalt compact drill delivers two speeds (0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 RPM). It works extremely well for a broad range of drilling and fastening applications. The ergonomic handle gives the user comfort and control while using this compact drill.
DeWalt proudly offers a heavy duty ratcheting chuck on this compact drill driver, with carbide inserts that provide a superior bit gripping strength. The two-speed, all metal transmission offers longer run time and tool life. For a small home project, or a large construction job, this DeWalt Compact Drill Driver Kit offers just what you need to get the job done.
Key Product Features
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers two speeds (0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 RPM) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy duty 1/2-in ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts provides superior bit gripping strength
- Two-speed, all-metal transmission for increased run time and longer tool life