Power Tools & Accessories
- A Compact, Lightweight, and Powerful Drill, Powered by Lithium-Ion Technology
- More Power and Double the Run Time of Ni-Cad Drills
- Battery Holds its Charge up to 18 Months in Storage
- High-Performance Motor Produces up to 250 in-lbs of Torque
- Two Variable Speed Ranges for Versatility
- Built-In LED Work Light
- 3/8” (10mm) Single Sleeve Keyless Chuck
- 13 Torque/Clutch Settings
- Metal Belt Clip
- Electric Brake
- (1) Battery
- (1) Double-Ended Screwdriver Bit
Specifications Motor Power 12V DC No Load Speed 0-350/0-1300 RPM, Reversible Chuck Size 3/8" (10 mm) Max. Torque 250 in-lbs Battery 12V, 1300 mAh, Lithium-Ion Charger 12V~/ 60 Hz, UL Listed Charging Time 3-5 Hours Net Weight 2.2 lbs.
The Milwaukee® 12 piece Sawzall® blade set features an assortment of our most popular demolition blades for a broad range of professional applications. Milwaukee® demolition blades are thicker for maximum durability and taller for straighter cuts. The set features The Ax™ for cutting nail embedded wood, The Wrecker™ for general purpose demolition cutting, and The Torch® for metal cutting. The set also includes an innovative job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
- Job site durable storage case adjusts to hold up to 9" blades.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Wood cutting blades feature a full raker tooth on blade tip for easy plunging.
- Thicker blade stock for maximum durability.
- 1" tall blade profile for straighter cuts.
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
Genesis GHD1260B 1/2 in. Hammer Drill is your "go to" tool when it's time to drill in brick, concrete, masonry, and metals. 6-Amp motor and die-cast aluminum gear housing give this tool the power and durability you need for the toughest jobs. Rubberized handle and 360 degree assist handle give you a firm, but comfortable, grip. Variable speed and BPM offer extra versatility while working with a variety of materials and bit types. Convenient features like dial able variable speed trigger, lock-on feature and depth rod help get the job done more quickly and accurately.
- Rubberized non-slip pistol grip handle
- Lock-on button for extended use
- Die cast aluminum gear housing for lightweight durability
- Variable speed dial located on trigger
- Includes depth rod, auxiliary handle and chuck key
$5.996" Coarse Crimp Steel Wire Wheel With 1/2" 5/8 Arbor Hole. 6,000 RPM. Learn More
Milwaukee® Thunderbolt® Black Oxide Jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt® web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabollic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank won't slip in the drill chuck. Reduced shank diameter for use in 3/8" chucks.
- Thunderbolt® Web, Provides Longer Life and Faster Driller Times
- Parabollic Flute, Clears Chips Faster
- 135˚ degree Split Point, Precision Start No Walking
- 3-Flat Secure Grip Shank, Reduces Bit Slipping in Chuck
- (1) 1/16"
- (1) 5/64"
- (1) 3/32"
- (1) 7/64"
- (1) 1/8"
- (1) 9/64"
- (1) 5/32"
- (1) 11/64"
- (1) 3/16"
- (1) 13/64"
- (1) 7/32"
- (1) 1/4"
- (1) 9/32"
- (1) 5/16"
- (1) 3/8"
This kit contains 110 Genuine Dremel accessories to accomplish most any job. This versatile and re-usable accessory kit includes everything you need to cut, grind, sand, polish, drill, sharpen, clean and more.
Accessories in the Kit
- 540 1-1/4" Cut-Off Wheel
- 428 3/4" Carbon Steel Brush
- 421 Polishing Compound
- 429 1" Felt Polishing Wheel (4)
- 83142 Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone
- 191 High-Speed Cutter
- 407 1/2" 60 Grit Sanding Drum with Mandrel
- 430 1/4" 60 Grit Sanding Band with Mandrel
- 402 Mandrel
- 90962 Wrench
- 953 Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone
- 84922 Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone
- 952 Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone
- 409 15/16" Emery Cut-Off Wheel (12)
- 420 15/16" Heavy Duty Emery Cut-Off Wheel (12)
- 426 1-1/4" Fiberglass-Reinforced Cut-Off Wheel
- 414 Small Felt Wheel (4)
- 422 Cone Polishing Tip
- 408 1/2" 60 Grit Sanding Band (6)
- 411 3/4" Sanding Disc, 180 grit (12)
- 412 3/4" Sanding Disc, 220 Grit (12)
- 413 3/4" Sanding Disc, 240 Grit (12)
- 431 1/4" 60 Grit Sanding Band (6)
- 432 1/2" 120 Grit Sanding Band (6)
- 438 1/4" 120 Grit Sanding Band (6)
- 401 Mandrel
- 415 Dressing Stone
- 405 Bristle Brush
- 511E 180 Grit Abrasive Buff
The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder provides speed, durability and ease-of-use to the industrial user. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor, the 2680-20 delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding. The 2680-20 is the only cordless cut-off / grinder in the market to provide the user-preferred paddle switch for comfort and ease-of use when operating in various positions. L-shape intake vents protect the cut-off / grinder by keeping harmful debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components.
- 2680-20 M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder-Bare Tool
- Type 1 Guard
- Type 27 Guard
- Spanner Wrench
- Side Handle
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Motor- Delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding
- Overload Protection- Prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Debris Baffles - L-shape vents keep debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components to help increase tool life.
- Tool Free, Burst Resistant Guard- Allows for quick, easy guard adjustments. Easy to access and actuate too free guard makes it easier and less time consuming to adjust the guard for various applicatoins.
- Paddle Switch Design- The only cordless cut-off /grinder in the market with a paddle switch design
- Up to 35% faster cutting speed
- Up to 50% more cuts on a single charge
- 3-Position Side Handle- Provides optimal Control and Versatility
- Voltage: 18V
- RPMs: 9,000
- Paddle Switch: Yes
- Tool Free Guard: Yes
- Large Button Spindle Lock: Yes
- Position Handle: 3
- Type 1 Guard: Yes
- Type 27 Guard: Yes
- Battery: Lithium Ion
- Tool Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 5.3 lbs
- Designed for use with power tools
- 1/4" hex shank fits most power tools
- When you are faced with a rounded-off, rusted-tight or painted-over bolt, bolt extractors will break it free
- Reverse spiral flutes are designed to bite down to provide maximum gripping power
- High carbon steel ensures longer life and greater durability
- Universal lobular design fits all types of fasteners
- Set includes plastic case
Regular Price: $169.99
Special Price: $169.00
- 1 hour charger for 7.2V to 18V DEWALT battery packs (except Univolt®)
- Runs off of 7.2V to 18V DEWALT batteries making it a cordless radio
- The DEWALT 3 - stage charging system provides maximum run-time and extends overall life of the battery
- Power outlets offer more versatility for jobsite power
- AM/FM Digital Tuner with LCD display, built-in clock, and 15 station memory presets
- High efficiency weather resistant speakers with dual bass ports for maximum bass and range
- Auxiliary port allows connection to CD Players, MP3 Players, and portable satellite receivers with an audio cable (cable not included)
- Dual pivoting 11" flexible antenna provides more durability and better reception