Power Tools & Accessories
- Fits all hammer drills with 3-jaw or Jacobs chuck
- Chrome vanadium shaft through-hardened to 50-53HrC
- Patented flute geometry removes dust from the hole quicker for fast drilling and long life
- Up to 150% faster than other competitive bits
- Shot-peened, double-tempered finish reduces breakage
- Hot isostatically pressed to extend life and resist breakage
- Copper braze material gives high heat resistance for reduced tip loss
- All tips made to ANSI specifications
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Drill Bits and Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. The Shockwave™ Impact Duty Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt® web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The drill bits include a 135° split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Contains 35 Drilling and Driving Bits
This Milwaukee 18V Lithium-Ion Battery works on the M18™ Cordless Tool System and has 3.0 Amp Hours of run-time. This battery powers over 40 Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools. Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features Overload Protection, a Temperature Management System, Individual Cell Voltage Monitoring, Discharge Protection and a Battery Fuel Gauge.
- 3.0 Amp hour - 54 Watt hour battery
- Voltage: 18V
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Best in class construction
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
$5.49Mandrel set for abrasive wheel kit 71798 and Type 1 cutoff wheels with 1/4" and 3/8" arbor holes Learn More
- 1001 Household, Hobby, and Project Uses: Cut, Saw, Sand, Grind, Drill, Polish, Buff, Sharpen, Clean, and More
- Spindle Lock for Easy Accessory Changes
- Variable Speed Dial 8,000-30,000 RPM
- 1/8” Collet Accepts All Standard Rotary Tool Accessories
- Separate ON/OFF and Speed Control Switches
Includes: 40 Piece Accessory Set
- Model: GRT2103-40
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60HZ
- Rated Input Power: 1.0 Amp
- No Load Speed: 8,000 – 30,000 RPM
Looking for the perfect gift for someone or just for yourself? Take a look at this deal! The DeWALT 18V Cordless 4-Tool Combo Kit DCK422KA includes: Drill, Circular Saw, Impact Driver, Worklight, 18V battery and kit box and a carrying bag. This kit come with a battery with Nickel Cadmium, which has a low energy density for use in 2.4V-18V power tools and last between 500-800 cycles. The Nickel Cadmium provides a quick charge, good shelf life and good job performance.
Specifications Voltage/Battey Type 18 Volt Battery Series 18V Compact Battery Chemistry Nickel Cadmium Tools Included Drill, Impact Driver, Circular Saw, and Worklight 1/2" Compact Drill/Driver Model Number DC720 18V 6-1/2" Circular Saw Model Number DC390 18V 1/4" Impact Driver Model Number DC825 Pivoting Head Flashlight Model Number DW908 Battery Replacement Model Number DC9096 or DC9180 Charger Replacement Model Number DC9310
$19.998" X 1" X 1" Arbor, 36 Grit, Type 1 bench grinder wheel. Max RPM 3,600. Vitrified bond, aluminum oxide. Designed for most stationary bench grinders. For general grinding and sharpening applications on mild steel. 1" arbor hole with adapters for 1/2", 5/8", and 3/4" arbors. Not for carbide applications. Learn More
The Tilt-Lok™ handle on Milwaukee's 6390-20 is the most revolutionary concept for circular saws in years. The eight position cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application maximizing comfort and control. Weighing in at 10.4 pounds and delivering 3.25 maximum horsepower, this tool offers the best power to weight ratio in the industry. The blade can bevel to 50 degrees and offers superior visibility and a clear sight line from either side. Helical steel gears and a 22 amp switch are just two of the features that ensure the Milwaukee's reputation for durability.
- Circular Saw Blade
- Hex Blade Wrench
- New exclusive TILT-LOK™ main handle adjusts to the work or most comfortable work position
- 10.4 pounds net weight - lightest 7-1/4 inch, 3.25 maximum horsepower saw reduces operator fatigue, easier to handle
- 15 amp, 3.25 peak horsepower motor - most powerful circle saw cuts tough materials including headers, microlams and wet lumber with ease
- Wide, clear sight line - superior blade visibility from either side
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- No Load RPM: 5,800
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Maximum Bevel Capacity: 50°
- Capacity at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Capacity at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Electronic Brake: No
- Blade Side: Right
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Metal/Wood Cutting: Wood
- Spindle Lock : Yes
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: Yes
- Blade Position: Right
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Depth of Cut at 50°: 1-11/16"
- Cord Type: 9 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Double Insulated
- Length: 13-3/4"
- Tool Weight: 10.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 17.5 lbs
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- XR™ Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs
- DCD790 20V MAX* 1/2" drill/driver compact (7.2" front to back), lightweight (3.5 lb) design fits into tight areas
- DCF886 20V MAX* 1/4" impact driver compact (5.6" front to back) design fits into tight areas
- Both tools feature LED lights with 20 second trigger release delay providing increased visibility in dark or confined spaces
- DCD790 1/2" Drill/Driver
- DCF886 1/4" Impact Driver
- (2) 20V Max* XR Compact Li-Ion Batteries (2.0Ah)
- Fast Charger
- (2) Belt Hooks
- (1) Bit Holder
- Contractor Bag
Marathon® with WeldTec Circular Saw Blade
- WeldTec™ Technology
- UC2™ Carbide
- E.O.T.™ Grind Technology
- Innovative Heat Vents & Expansion Slots for Straighter Cuts
- Reinforced Shoulder for Durability
- Diameter : 7 1/4"
- Teeth : 24
- Arbor : 5/8"
- Kerf : .071"
- Hook Angle : 20"
- Grind : ATB