Power Tools & Accessories
- 6.0 Amp motor delivers power in demanding applications
- 0-3200 spm provides optimal cut for multiple applications
- Keyless blade change makes blade replacements fast and easy
- 4-position orbital lever provides best cutting performance in a variety of materials
- 7 position speed dial provides multiple speed settings for optimal cutting results
- LED light provides greater visibility on the cutting surface
- Tool free bevel adjustments at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° makes bevel changes fast and easy
- Cast shoe with protective cover provides greater bevel accuracy and protection when cutting soft materials
- Soft grip handle and front grip area provides greater control and comfort during use
- Lock-on button provides easier control during prolonged use
The M18 FUEL 16ga Angled Finish Nailer Kit (2742-21CT) delivers on the promise of peak productivity at your worksite, providing unmatched driving power, speed and efficiency – with practically no set up and minimal maintenance. Using the exceptional application speed, power and durability of our compact POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, plus our ready to fire cylinder design, this tool is capable of fully sinking 2 ½” nails into solid oak with zero ramp-up time.
This 18-volt nailer operates from the revolutionary REDLITHIUM Battery for unbeatable strength and run-time, eliminating the mess and cost of gas cartridges. It also includes REDLINK PLUS Intelligence, the most advanced electronic system on the market, to prevent damage to the nailer and battery from overloading and overheating. The M18 FUEL Nailer not only primes you for top performance; it also creates the experience of a pneumatic nailer that professional carpenters and remodelers expect, without the hassle of compressors and hoses.
- (1) M18 FUEL 16ga Angled Finish Nailer
- (1) M18 REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack
- (1) M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger
- (1) Belt Clip
- (1) Contractor Bag
Firing Modes Sequential and Contact Actuation Voltage 18V Magazine Capacity 110 Magazine Loading Style Bottom Load Length 11.9" Nail Diameter 16ga Nail Size 1-1/4" - 2-1/2" Weight 6.3 lbs Tool Free Depth of Drive Adjustment Yes LED Light Yes Oil Free Yes Dry-Fire Lock Out Yes Tool Free Jam Release Yes Nail Quantity Indicator Yes Non-Marring Nose Pad Yes Adjustable Belt Hook Yes Tool Warranty 5 Years
The combination of a 3.75" total head length and an integrated Electronic Clutch make the M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Right Angle Drill the most compact 18V Right Angle Drill Driver in the industry. A 3/8" Single Sleeve Keyless Chuck, extended multi-position trigger and up to 150 in-lbs of torque provide versatility, ease of use and power that is unmatched.
- M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Right Angle Drill -Bare Tool Only 2615-20
- 3.75" Head Length - Great for working in tight spaces
- 3/8" Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck - maximum versatility and grip
- Electronic Clutch - 11 settings + drill mode for complete control in fastening applications
- Extended Multi-Position Handle - Provides convenience and versatility
- Built In LED's - Illuminates work surface and indicates clutch out
- Voltage: 18V
- No Load Speed: 0-1500
- Torque: 125 in-lbs
- Chuck Type: 3/8" Single Sleeve Ratcheting
- Trigger: Multi-Position
- LED Light: Yes
- No of Batteries Included: 0
- Tool Width: 3.75"
- Tool Height: 11.25"
- Tool Weight: 2.75 lbs
Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench w/ Friction Wring - Bare Tool 2663-20$169.00
The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrenches provide industry leading power in a compact size. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor and a powerful impact mechanism, the 2662-22 and 2663-22 deliver 450 ft-lbs of torque. A variable speed trigger provides speed control between 0-1900 RPM & 0-2200 IPM. The 2662-22 has a 1/2” anvil with detent pin to achieve superior socket retention, while the 2663-22 has a 1/2”anvil with friction ring for quick and easy one-handed socket changes.
- M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench w/Friction Ring - Bare Tool 2663-20
- Milwaukee® Designed Impact Mechanism: Delivers 450 ft- lbs of torque
- Compact Size Light Weight: 8-7/8” Length and 5.2 lbs
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Delivers maximum run-time
- 1/2” Anvil w/Friction Ring: Provides quick and easy, one-handed socket changes
- Voltage: 18V
- Anvil Size: 1/2" Square
- Anvil Type: Friction Ring
- Torque: 450 ft-lbs
- RPM: 0-1,900
- IPM: 0-2,200
- Length: 8-7/8"
- Tool Weight: 5.2 lbs
- 2-1/2-Inch diameter blade that aggressively and quickly removes material such as grout, plaster and other products from wall tiles or floor surfaces
- 1/8-Inch thick and is ideal for removing grout or thinset from between tiles
- Primarily used for "Grinding/Sanding" with your Oscillating Tool
- Genesis Universal Quick-Fit Oscillating Tool Accessories fit most standard AND tool-free oscillating tools, including the popular Genesis GMT15A
The Milwaukee M18 LED Flood Light delivers up to 30% brighter light output than corded 250W halogen lights. Designed to illuminate large workspaces on the jobsite, the cordless flood light uses 8 high-quality LEDs to provide 1,100 lumens and up to 1,300 lux. It’s powered by the M18 REDLITHIUM battery for up to 8 hours of runtime on a single charge. With its roll cage design and impact-resistant, replaceable lens, it stands up to the toughest working conditions. This compact flood light features an octagonal shape so the light may be used at multiple angles. The versatile hanger provides hands-free use in a variety of applications. The light carries a limited lifetime LED warranty.
TRUEVIEW High Definition Lighting utilizes the most advanced lighting technology to deliver true representation of colors, optimized color temperature, and even beam patterns all designed to improve productivity and safety.
- TRUEVIEW: High Definition Lighting Technology
- Up To 30% brighter than corded 250 halogen lights
- Up To 8 hours of run-time
- Limited Lifetime LED Warranty
- Innovative Roll Cage Design
- Multiple Hanging Features: EMT Hanger, Key Hole Hanger, Cross Bar Hanger, Handle Hanger
Specifications Voltage 18V Battery Lithium-Ion Manufacturer Tool Warranty 5 Years Weight 3.4 lbs LED Light Yes Dimensions 8-3/4" L x 6-1/4" H x 6-1/4" W Lumens 1,100
$19.98Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty driver bits are engineered to be the most durable, best fitting driver bits on the market. The optimized Shockzone geometry is unique for each tip type to provide up to 30x longer life and absorbs 3x more torque vs. other impact bits. The Precise Fit Custom Machined Tip prevents stripping and reduces wobble while the Custom Alloy76 Steel and proprietary heat treat process maximizes resistance to wear and shock. Shockwave driver bits are built to deliver extreme durability for the most demanding applications.
- Optimized Shockzone absorbs peak torque and prevents breaking
- Custom Alloy76 Steel maximizes resistance to wear and shock
- Precise Fit Custom Machined Tip prevents stripping and reduces wobble
The HTC Bench Grinder Stand features a 500-pound weight capacity with an 8.5-by-9.5-inch top. The top is pre-drilled and slotted to accept most bench top grinder models including Baldor, Delta, and more. Other features include a 25-to-41-inch height adjustment, non-skid leveling feet, and an exclusive wedge-lock inner support design. Locking casters can be added for convenient rolling mobilization (sold separately).
- Stable Wide Stance Base with four adjustable feet
- Bench grinder stand will work with most bench grinders
- Exclusive wedge-lock, adjusts for optimum height
- 8.5 inch by 9.5 inch mounting plate
**GRINDER NOT INCLUDED**
The Genesis GCS100 7 1/4 in. Circular Saw is powerful, reliable, and easy to use. The 10 Amp motor powers quickly through dimensional lumber at a 5000 rpm blade speed. Oversized front and rear handles give you a comfortable and secure grip. Easily adjust your depth of cut and bevel settings to get the results you want. Impressive cutting capacity: will cut through a nominal 2 x 4 at a 45 degree bevel. A dust port clears the sawdust from the work area. A spindle lock means changing blades is a breeze. Carbon brushes are externally accessible. And a high quality 24T carbide blade and rip guide are included.
- Soft grip D handle
- Externally replaceable brushes
- Spindle lock for easy blade changes
- Includes 24T carbide blade installed, rip fence and blade change wrench
- 2 year limited warranty
- For use only in impact drivers with 2000 in-lbs or less torque.