Power Tools & Accessories
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time
- Heavy-duty 1/2" self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- High power, high efficiency motor delivers 450 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- Best in class length for improved balance and better control
- Versatile tool for stripping paint and varnish, soften caulking and putty for removal, remove adhesive labels. Thawing pipes, gutters, freezers, or radiators. Loosening rusted nuts and bolts. Speed-dry epoxy, cement, or any damp surface, and more
- Powerful 12.5 Amp Motor
- Air reduction nozzle concentrates heat.
- Deflector nozzles protect glass and other surfaces.
- Reflector nozzle speeds thawing of pipes.
- 3-position rocker type switch for high temp, off and low temp.
- 2 Year warranty
- ETL Listed
Includes: (2) Deflector Nozzles, (1) Reflector Nozzle and (1) Air Reduction Nozzle
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60HZ
- Rated Input Power 12.5 Amp
- Output: 750/ 1500 Watts
- Air Temperature: 572 / 1000 °F
- Air Volume: 10/17 cu. ft. / min.
$1.991-1/2" Coarse Crimp Steel Wire Wheel With 1/4" Hex Shank. 6,000 RPM. Learn More
$2.991" Coarse Crimp Steel Wire End Brush With 1/4" Hex Shank. 20,000 RPM. Learn More
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Compact Magnetic Bit Tip Holders are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ magnetic bit holders feature a powerful magnet allowing for a secure grip and unyielding bit engagement. The 2-piece construction of the holders is the optimal assembly for abusive applications. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- 2-piece construction withstands abuse in impact applications
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and flexibility
- Strong magentic tip for secure grip
- Diameter: 0.433in
- Length: 2.36 in
- High performance aluminum oxide grain for long life and fast cutting
- High grain concentration for agressive cutting action and smoother running wheels
- Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels
- 2 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety
- Zirconia grit enables 3X faster material removal than fiber resin metal sanding discs
- Premium abrasive cloth provides up to 15 X longer life than fiber resin metal sanding discs
- Type 29 fiberglass backing provides grinding angle of 20-25 degrees
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip