Power Tools & Accessories
The Milwaukee® 9 piece Sawzall® blade set features an assortment of standard wood and metal cutting Sawzall® blades for a broad range of professional applications. The set includes two 6" wood cutting blades for increased control, one 9" wood cutting blade for greater cutting capacity, three 6" 14TPI blades for medium to thick metal cutting and three 6" 24 TPI blades for thin metal cutting. The set also includes an innovative job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
- Includes New wood blades featuring NAIL GUARD ™ and FANG TIP ™
- NAIL GUARD ™ combines an aggressive 5 TPI pattern for faster cutting, with a unique design that protects against tooth fractures.
- The FANG TIP ™ design bites into wood on first contact for faster plunging.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Jobsite durable storage case adjusts to hold up to 9" blades.
- Three (3) 6" 24 TPI blades
- Three (3), 6" 14 TPI blades
- Two (2) 6" 6 TPI blades
- One (1) 9" 6 TPI blade
- One (1) Storage Container
- 1001 Household, Hobby, and Project Uses: Cut, Saw, Sand, Grind, Drill, Polish, Buff, Sharpen, Clean, and More
- Spindle Lock for Easy Accessory Changes
- Variable Speed Dial 8,000-30,000 RPM
- 1/8” Collet Accepts All Standard Rotary Tool Accessories
- Separate ON/OFF and Speed Control Switches
Includes: 40 Piece Accessory Set
- Model: GRT2103-40
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60HZ
- Rated Input Power: 1.0 Amp
- No Load Speed: 8,000 – 30,000 RPM
Contains 11 blades for the most popular cutting applications. The bldes are bi-metal professional grade blades designed for fast cuts and long cutting life. The kit features 1- 9 6 TPI nailed embedded wood cutting blade 5-6 inch 6TPI nail embeded wood cutting blades 1-8in 18 TPI metal cutting blade and 4-6inch 14TPI metal cutting blades.Learn More
$8.99Three 3" cutoff wheels, 3"x1/16"x1/4", 3"x1/16"x3/8",3"x1/8"x1/4", with drill adapter mandrel.*** Part Number 72386 mandrel only. Learn More
Looking for the perfect gift for someone or just for yourself? Take a look at this deal! The DeWALT 18V Cordless 4-Tool Combo Kit DCK422KA includes: Drill, Circular Saw, Impact Driver, Worklight, 18V battery and kit box and a carrying bag. This kit come with a battery with Nickel Cadmium, which has a low energy density for use in 2.4V-18V power tools and last between 500-800 cycles. The Nickel Cadmium provides a quick charge, good shelf life and good job performance.
Specifications Voltage/Battey Type 18 Volt Battery Series 18V Compact Battery Chemistry Nickel Cadmium Tools Included Drill, Impact Driver, Circular Saw, and Worklight 1/2" Compact Drill/Driver Model Number DC720 18V 6-1/2" Circular Saw Model Number DC390 18V 1/4" Impact Driver Model Number DC825 Pivoting Head Flashlight Model Number DW908 Battery Replacement Model Number DC9096 or DC9180 Charger Replacement Model Number DC9310
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility
- 1-1/8-inch stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 rpm provides increased blade control and faster cut speeds
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control
- Rubber over molded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control
- Lithium-Ion Battery for more power and run time: Holds a charge up to 18 months.
- 1/4” Hex Quick-Change Chuck
- Two Speeds (200/400 RPM) for Versatility
- 16 Torque/Clutch Settings
- Built-In LED Work Light
- Battery Charge Level Indicator
Includes (4) Quick-Change Hex-Shank Drill Bits, and (4) Screwdriver bits
- Model: GLSD72A
- Input: 7.2V DC
- No Load Speed: 200/400 RPM Reversible
- Chuck: 1/4” Hex, quick-change
- Torque Settings: 16
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Charger Input: 120 V~/60 Hz
- Battery Capacity: 1300 mAh
- Recharging Time: 3-5 Hours
- Net Weight: 1 lb
- Keyless blade clamp for fast, easy blade installation and removal
- 5.5 Amp motor deliver powerful cuts in the hardest materials
- Variable speed delivers 0 - 3,100 strokes per minute for optimal cutting speed
- 4-position orbital action allows for faster, more aggressive cuts in a variety of materials
- All-metal gear case provides superior durability on a professional site
- Shoe bevels 0° to 45° for beveled cuts
- Amps: 5.5 Amps
- Strokes/Min: 0-3,100 spm
- Stroke Length: 1 "
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Orbital Action: 4-position
- Tool Weight: 6.2 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 11.75 lbs
- 1 blade
- heavy-duty kit box
- 3/8 In. (10mm) keyless chuck for quick bit changes
- Variable speed trigger switch for versatility
- Through-body reversing switch
- Center-handle design for balance and control
- Rubberized non-slip grip
- 2 Year warranty
- CSA listed
- Powerful 4.2 Amp Motor for All-purpose Drilling and Driving.
- Variable Speed (0-3,200 RPM) for Versatility.
- Center-Handle Design for Balance and Control
Includes: (4) Drill Bits and (1) Double-ended Screwdriver Bit
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 4.2 Amp
- No-Load Speed: 0-3,200 RPM, Reversible
- Chuck Size: 3/8” (10mm) Keyless