Power Tools & Accessories
- 3-1/8-Inch triangular shaped for getting into tight corners and constricted areas
- Carbide grit coated for longer life and durability when aggressively removing wood, tile, adhesives, cement and mortar
- Primarily used for "Grinding/Sanding" with your Oscillating Tool
- Genesis Universal Quick-Fit Oscillating Tool Accessories fit most standard AND tool-free oscillating tools, including the popular Genesis GMT15A
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
$11.996" X 1" X 1" Arbor, 36 Grit, Type 1 bench grinder wheel. Max RPM 4,100. Vitrified bond, aluminum oxide. Designed for most stationary bench grinders. For general grinding and sharpening applications on mild steel. 1" arbor hole with adapters for 1/2", 5/8", and 3/4" arbors. Not for carbide applications. Learn More
- Ultra-thin kerf blade for fast cutting
- Anti-stick rim reduces friction and gum-up
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Drive Guide Sets are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Includes Milwaukee ECX™ bits with Anti-Strip Tip designed for electrical fasteners. Drive Guide with expandable sleeve guides long screws to reduce wobble for fast, straight driving. Functional case provides storage for insert bits and drive guide. Case can be used to gauge, strip and bend wire, as well as fasten screws. Now use with Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Insert Magnetic Nut Drivers (1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2").
- (1) ECX™ Bit 1” #1
- (1) ECX™ Bit 1” #2
- (2) Phillips Bit 1" P2
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P3
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 1/4"
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 3/16"
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ2
- (1) TORX® Bit 1" T15
- (1) TORX® Bit 1" T20
- (1) TORX® Bit 1" T25
- (1) SHOCKWAVE™ 3" Magnetic Bit Tip Holder
- Expandable sleeve for fast, straight driving
- Functional storage case can be used to gauge, strip and bend wire, as well as fasten screws.
- 11 SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ insert bits included
- Drill Bits. Sizes 1 thru 5
- Straight tapered flute will not expand piece being removed
- Correct size drill bit is engrave on the side of each extractor
- Use with tap wrench
$11.9914" X 1/8" X 1" Type 1 Masonry Chop Saw Blade. (C30S) Max RPM 4,400 Learn More
- Zirconia grit enables 3X faster material removal than fiber resin metal sanding discs
- Premium abrasive cloth provides up to 15 X longer life than fiber resin metal sanding discs
- Type 29 fiberglass backing provides grinding angle of 20-25 degrees
- 3/8 inch 4 flute
- SDS shank
- 10 inch drilling depth
- 12 inch overall length
- For drilling concrete, masonry, brick, tile, slate, and plaster.
- Use only in rotary drills.