Power Tools & Accessories
- 7.0 Amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- One-Touch™ Guard eliminates the need for a tool to adjust the guard location. No buttons or levers, just turn the guard to position it.
- Hex wrench replaces spanner wrench - hex wrench is found in most tool boxes if lost
- Low profile, jam-pot gear case increases durability and allows tool to fit into tight spaces
- Quick-Change™ Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench
- 2-position removable side handle provides increased comfort and control
- Slim, ergonomic body design provides increased comfort in extended use applications
- 5/8"-11 spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2" accessories
- Replaces D28110
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers two speeds (0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 RPM) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy duty 1/2-in ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts provides superior bit gripping strength
- Two-speed, all-metal transmission for increased run time and longer tool life
The Milwaukee 2601-21 M18 Cordless LITHIUM-ION Compact Drill Driver has been built to withstand tough jobsite conditions. Longer run-time and fewer battery changes maintains momentum while you're working and prevents unscheduled breaks. The tool balance, weight, and grip have been optimized to reduce fatigue. Superior bit grip prevents frequent bit retightening and lost bits. Contains 2601-21 Compact Drill, 1 Compact Red Lithium Battery, M18/M12 Multivoltage Charger and Case.
- All Metal 1/2 in single sleeve ratcheting chuck
- 0-500/0-1,500 RPM
- Compact Length (7-3/4 in.) fits in tight areas
- 4-Pole frameless motor delivers 425 in-lbs of peak torque
- Built-in LED light illuminates work surfaces
- Includes: 2601-21 compact drill, 1 compact red lithium battery, M18/M12 multivoltage charger and case
- Compatible Batteries: Compact (48-11-1815), Extra Capacity (48-11-1828)
- Compatibile Chargers: M18/M12 Multivoltage (48-59-1812), M18 AC/DC (2710-20)
Since 1924, industry-leading Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. has been producing the highest-quality, most-reliable, heavy-duty electric power tools and power tool accessories. This trusted leader brings you the ultimate M18 cordless 2-tool combo kit (2691-22). This set includes the Compact Driver (MWK-2601-20) and the 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (MWK-2650-20). Patented design, state-of-the-art 4-pole frameless motor, and user-friendly ergonomics make the M18 Cordless System an impressive series that maximizes both power and performance. Milwaukee has taken no shortcuts in producing this power kit. Each tool also features variable speed triggers, built-in LED illumination, battery fuel level gauges, and lightweight yet durable construction.
Milwaukee knows job sites can be brutal on a tool, so they have carefully designed these battery packs to be rugged and durable. Features include cell separators, welded frame, and recessed terminals. Over-molded housing and slide pack dual clips round out each battery pack‘s practical construction. A 30-minute battery charger completes the kit.
Innovative features, unmatched power, and exceptional runtime make the Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Driver and ¼” Hex Impact Driver Combo Kit essential for any job site. Arsenal comes complete with a sturdy carrying case and a handy belt clip.
Milwaukee M18 Lithium-Ion Compact Drill Driver
Rather than drilling pilot holes for ductwork or running wire and conduit, the Milwaukee M18 lithium-ion compact drill driver is the best and most powerful choice. With 24 clutch settings and delivering 400 in/lb. of torque, this driver is simply the most powerful in its class. Adjustable speeds range from a low speed RPM of 1-450 to the high speed RPM of 1-1,800. Weighing 5.3 pounds, measuring 5 ¾ inches, and featuring a convenient side handle, the M18 drill driver is both comfortable and compact. And with exceptional drill bit retention, it is easy to see why this driver is an easy choice for at-home handymen and professional builders alike.
Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver
When you need to secure sheet metal screws or 5/8-inch and 3/4-inch pipe couplings or any other hex fastener, reach for Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver. Though it weighs only 3.5 pounds, it packs major power and delivers 1,400 in./lb of torque and 0-3,200 IPM. Featuring 0-2,200 RPM, the Milwaukee driver is over 70% faster than the competition. Though the fastest, strongest, and most durable, this impact driver also features user conveniences. It includes one-handed bit-loading and, like the drill driver, it also has LED illumination for those tough jobs with poor lighting. And with twice as much run-time, you can maximize the power and minimize the downtime.
Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs
Powered by Milwaukee’s high-capacity Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs (included), these tools boast longer run times and are, therefore, much more user-friendly. In 2005, Milwaukee introduced the first-ever lithium-ion charging system. Since, they have perfected the formula and have become an industry leader. Their optimal batteries, though 50% smaller and 65% lighter, are 30% more powerful than NiCd compact batteries. The convenient gauge tells users when the charge is running low. Just one more feature that reduces your unproductive downtime.
- Two power tools: Compact Driver (2601-20) and ¼” Hex Impact Driver (2650-20)
- Carrying case
- Two batteries: 18V RED LITHIUM Compact Battery Packs
- 30-minute M18 Battery Charger
- Belt clip
- 18V voltage
- Built-in LED illumination
- Powerful torque
- Battery fuel level gauges
- Adjustable speeds
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- A 7.2V lithium-ion battery for longer run time and up to 18 months storage time on a charge
- 1000s of household, hobby, and project uses: cut, saw, sand grind, carve, drill, polish, buff, sharpen, clean, and more
- Built-in LED light illuminates work area
- Comfortable fingertip grip for precision applications.
- Spindle lock for easy accessory changes
- Variable speed (8,000-18,000 rpm) for many applications
- Accepts all standard hobby tool accessories including Dremel® accessories
- Convenient docking cradle for storage and charging
- Includes 65 accessories
- 2 Year warranty
- ETL listed Charger
Includes: Docking Charger, Adaptor and 65-Piece Accessory Set
- Mandrels: 4 Pieces Bands: 2 Pieces. 3/32” And 1/16”
- Sanding Wheels: ½” 3 Pieces, ¼” 3 Pieces
- Polishing Wheels: ½” 2 Pieces, ¼” 2 Pieces
- Polishing Paste: 1 Piece Nylon Cup Brush: 1 Piece
- Nylon Wheel Brush: 1 Piece Drill Bits: 3 Pieces: 1/8”, 3/32” 1/16”
- Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone: 2 Pieces: 25/32”, 7/16”
- Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone: 1 Piece 3/8”
- Diamond Grinding Point 1/8” : 6 Pieces
- Cut-Off Wheels: 15/16”X 1/32”: 34 Piece
- Charger Input: 120 Volts AC, 60 HZc
- Motor: 7.2V DC
- No Load Speed: 8,000-18,000 RPM
- Battery Capacity: 1100 mAh
- Collet Size: 1/8”, 3/32”, 1/16”/li>
- Net Weight: 1.5 Lbs/li>
The 2696-26 M18™ cordless LITHIUM-ION 6-tool combo kit includes the 1/2" Hammer Drill / Driver (2602-20), 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2650-20), Sawzall® Recip Saw (2620-20), 6 1/2" Circular Saw (2630-20), 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder (2680-20) and Work Light (49-24-0171). The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION System's patented technologies and electronics, innovative motor design, and superior ergonomics provide the most efficient blend of power, weight and performance in the industry. Powered by REDLITHIUM™ the M18™ cordless system delivers more torque, more power, and longer run-time than the competition.
- (1) 2602-20 M18™ 1/2" Hammer Drill Driver
- (1) 2650-20 M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
- (1) 2620-20 SAWZALL® M18™ Recip Saw
- (1) 2630-20 6-1/2” Circular Saw
- (1) 2680-20 4-1/2” Cut-Off Grinder
- (1) 49-24-0171 M18™ Work Light
- (2) 48-11-1828 M18™ XC High Capacity REDLITHIUM™ Batteries
- (1) 48-59-1801 1-Hour Charger
- General Purpose SAWZALL® Blade
- Contractor Bag
- M18™ Cordless 1/2" Hammer Drill / Driver with Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor delivers 525 in-lbs of peak torque, 0-550/0-1,700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM
- M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact with the Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor Delivers 1400 In-lbs of Torque
- M18™ Sawzall® Reciprocating Saw with Patented Gear-Protecting Clutch and Counter Balance Mechanism
- M18™ 6 1/2" Circular Saw Delivers 3,500 RPM with Magnesium Upper and Lower Guards for Maximum Durability
- M18™ 4-1/2" Cut-Off Grinder is the only cordless cut-off / grinder in the market to provide the user-preferred paddle switch for comfort and ease-of use when operating in various positions
- M18™ Work Light Provides a Fold-Away Hook for Hands Free Use and a 135-Degree Rotating Head to Direct Light at the Work Area
- DPM™ - Digital Power Management: Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Compatibility: Works with M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries and M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
Voltage 18V Battery (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries Charger 1-Hour Charger Number of Tools 6 Carrier Contractor Bag
- 11,000 RPM for high speed material removal
- Durable 6 Amp motor powers through jobsite tasks with ease
- Cast metal gear case increases jobsite durability and tool longevity
- Tool-free change guard provides fast and easy guard removal
- Spindle lock feature allows for single wrench bit changes
- 3-position side handle allows greater control in multiple positions
- Slide switch with lock-on
The PC60TAG includes PC60TAG Angle Grinder, (1) Side handle, (1) Grinding Wheel, (1) Wrench, (1) Wheel guard.
- Amps: 6.0 Amps
- RPM: 11,000 rpm
- Arbor: 5/8 x 11"
- Switch: Slide with lock on
- Spindle Size: 5/8 - 11 "
- Weight: 4.1 lbs
The M18™ Power Source, compatible with both M18™ Compact and XC™ Battery Packs, features a powered USB port to charge cell phones, mp3 players, digital cameras, and other portable electronic devices. This adapter is also compatible with M12™ Heated Jackets, providing up to 18 hours of continuous heat on a single charge with an XC™ Battery Pack.
- Compatible with M18™ Compact and XC™ Batteries
- Powered USB Port Charges Portable Electronic Devices
- Compatible with M12™ Heated Jackets with the Expandable Battery Pocket
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Drill Bits and Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. The Shockwave™ Impact Duty Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt® web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The drill bits include a 135° split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Contains 35 Drilling and Driving Bits