Power Tools & Accessories
$5.492-3/4" Coarse Crimp Steel Wire Cup Brush With M-10 X 1.25 Arbor Hole. 14,000 RPM. Learn More
Milwaukee's 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ Hammer-Drill Bits provide superiority in regards to quality, performance and longevity of life. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ shank is designed to fit in all 1/2 in. three jaw hammer-drill chucks and reduces the possibility of the bit spinning in the chuck during heavy torsional loads. The bits drill faster and last longer than other hammer-drill bits on the market due to their reinforced flute geometry and carbide tip design. Milwaukee's offering has a range of diameters from 1/8 in. to 1 in. with lengths up to 18 in. One per package.
- Fast drilling
- Long life
- 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ prevents bit from slipping in the chuck
- Comprehensive offering with diameters from 1/8 in. to 1 in. with lengths up to 18 in.
- Designed to remove broken studs, bolts, socket screws and fittings
- Aggressive left hand spiral design for extra gripping power
- Spiral flutes are designed to embed themselves deeper into the metal as you turn the tool, so as the fastener resistance increases, the extractor's grip increases
- Extractor size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool.
- Geometric design for shock absorption
- Proprietary steel and heat treating process to give maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips
- Pack of 7 1" Insert Bits
Kit consists of one hex key wrench, one blade clamp and one blade clamp screw for keyed spindle standard Sawzall® modelsLearn More
$6.9914" x 3/32" x 1" Type 1 Metal chop saw blade (A36R) Max RPM 4,366. Use with stationary chop saw. Learn More
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life