Power Tools & Accessories
- 3/8” (10mm) Keyless Chuck
- 21 Position Torque/Clutch Settings
- Electric Brake
- On-Board Bit Holder
- Rubberized Non-slip Pistol Grip
- UL Listed Charger
- Variable Speed Trigger Switch for Versatility
- Through Body Reversing Switch
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Includes: 1 -Battery, Charger and 13-Piece Drill/Driver Bit Set.
- Motor Power: 18V DC
- No-Load Speed: 0-500 RPM
- Chuck Size: 3/8” (10mm)
- Battery: 18V, 1100 mAh, Ni-Cad
- Charger: 120V~/60 Hz, UL listed
- Charging Time: 3-5 Hours
- Net weight: 3.4 lb.
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Driver Bits, Nut Drivers, Sockets, and Socket Adapters are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. . The SHOCKWAVE™ 26PC Drive and Fasten Set provides a fastening solution for all standard hex sizes 1/4" to 9/16".
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- Sockets are designed with a Thin Wall Construction and Radius Corners: Drives on Flats to reduce stripping and breakage
- Sockets are made from Chromoly steel and custom heat treated for maximum durability in high torque applications
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P1
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P2
- (3) Phillips Bit 1" P3
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ1
- (2) Square Bit 1" SQ2
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ3
- (2) TORX® Bit 1" T20
- (2) TORX® Bit 1" T25
- (1) TORX® Bit 1" T30
- (1) 1/4" Hex to 3/8" Square Adapter
- (1) 1/4" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) Phillips Bit 2" P2
- (1) Square Bit 2" SQ2
- (1) TORX® Bit 2" T20
- (1) TORX® Bit 2" T25
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 3/16"
- (1) 3/8" Drive: 1/2" Socket
- (1) 3/8" Drive: 9/16" Socket
- (1) 3/8" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 5/16" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) SHOCKWAVE™ Compact Magnetic Bit Holder
- A 7.2V lithium-ion battery for longer run time and up to 18 months storage time on a charge
- 1000s of household, hobby, and project uses: cut, saw, sand grind, carve, drill, polish, buff, sharpen, clean, and more
- Built-in LED light illuminates work area
- Comfortable fingertip grip for precision applications.
- Spindle lock for easy accessory changes
- Variable speed (8,000-18,000 rpm) for many applications
- Accepts all standard hobby tool accessories including Dremel® accessories
- Convenient docking cradle for storage and charging
- Includes 65 accessories
- 2 Year warranty
- ETL listed Charger
Includes: Docking Charger, Adaptor and 65-Piece Accessory Set
- Mandrels: 4 Pieces Bands: 2 Pieces. 3/32” And 1/16”
- Sanding Wheels: ½” 3 Pieces, ¼” 3 Pieces
- Polishing Wheels: ½” 2 Pieces, ¼” 2 Pieces
- Polishing Paste: 1 Piece Nylon Cup Brush: 1 Piece
- Nylon Wheel Brush: 1 Piece Drill Bits: 3 Pieces: 1/8”, 3/32” 1/16”
- Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone: 2 Pieces: 25/32”, 7/16”
- Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone: 1 Piece 3/8”
- Diamond Grinding Point 1/8” : 6 Pieces
- Cut-Off Wheels: 15/16”X 1/32”: 34 Piece
- Charger Input: 120 Volts AC, 60 HZc
- Motor: 7.2V DC
- No Load Speed: 8,000-18,000 RPM
- Battery Capacity: 1100 mAh
- Collet Size: 1/8”, 3/32”, 1/16”/li>
- Net Weight: 1.5 Lbs/li>
- Versatile tool for stripping paint and varnish, soften caulking and putty for removal, remove adhesive labels. Thawing pipes, gutters, freezers, or radiators. Loosening rusted nuts and bolts. Speed-dry epoxy, cement, or any damp surface, and more
- Powerful 12.5 Amp Motor
- Air reduction nozzle concentrates heat.
- Deflector nozzles protect glass and other surfaces.
- Reflector nozzle speeds thawing of pipes.
- 3-position rocker type switch for high temp, off and low temp.
- 2 Year warranty
- ETL Listed
Includes: (2) Deflector Nozzles, (1) Reflector Nozzle and (1) Air Reduction Nozzle
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60HZ
- Rated Input Power 12.5 Amp
- Output: 750/ 1500 Watts
- Air Temperature: 572 / 1000 °F
- Air Volume: 10/17 cu. ft. / min.
The Tool Shed 29 Piece Drill Bit Set includes 29 popular size bits for drilling into wood, metal and plastic. Hang photos or drywall, or install shelving for storage or new hardwood floors. The drill bits are titanium nitride coated for durability. Use with a cordless drill for DIY, home improvement and general maintenance projects around the house. You will find no end of uses for this Drill Bit Set. Packaged inside a storage case to keep the bits organized and easy to find.
29 Titanium Drill Bits:
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
- Soft grip barrel handle
- Lock-on switch
- Die cast aluminum gear housing
- 2-Position assist handle
- 2 Year warranty
- UL Listed
Includes: 4-1/2” Grinding Wheel, Auxiliary Handle and Wrench
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 6.0 Amp
- No-Load Speed: 10,500 RPM
- Wheel Size: 4-1/2” (115mm)
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Drill Bits and Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. The Shockwave™ Impact Duty Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt® web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The drill bits include a 135° split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Contains 35 Drilling and Driving Bits
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces a new M12 Flashlight designed to provide hands-free light in a compact and lightweight package. Featuring a 90-degree rotating head, the M12 Flashlight allows light to be projected in any direction. The 49-24-0145 utilizes a 12V LITHIUM-ION battery to provide longer run time and features a Xenon incandescent bulb that maximizes brightness of the beam over a specific work area. An integrated magnet provides hands-free use and a lightweight, compact design provides superior durability and portability. The 49-24-0145 is backed by Milwaukee's five-year tool warranty.
- M12™ Cordless Work Light 49-24-0145
- 90-degree pivoting head
- Ergonomic, compact, and lightweight design for operator comfort
- Integrated magnet
- Voltage: 12V
- Battery: M12™ RED LITHIUM™
- Length: 7"