Power Tools & Accessories
- 1-1/8" stroke length for faster cutting speed
- 0-3,000 spm for faster cutting speed
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased versatility
- Lever-action keyless blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- Anti-slip comfort grip provides increased comfort and control
- Pivoting adjustable shoe with open top for maximum visibility
- Variable speed with trigger lock for increased blade control
The M18™ Cordless 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrenches provide industry leading power in a compact size. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor and a powerful impact mechanism, the 2662-22 and 2663-22 deliver 450 ft-lbs of torque. A variable speed trigger provides speed control between 0-1900 RPM & 0-2200 IPM. The 2662-22 has a 1/2” anvil with decent pin to achieve superior socket retention, while the 2663-22 has a 1/2”anvil with friction ring for quick and easy one-handed socket changes.
- Milwaukee® Designed Impact Mechanism: Delivers 450 ft- lbs of torque
- Compact Size Light Weight: 8-7/8” Length and 6.7 lbs
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Delivers maximum run-time
- 1/2” Anvil w/Friction Ring: Provides quick and easy, one-handed socket changes
One component of this four tool combo kit is the 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion premium hammerdrill (DCD985)Features of the new hammerdrill include a 3-speed all metal transmission, 1/2-inch metal ratcheting chuck and all metal gear housing meet professionals' demands for extreme durability, performance and comfort. This drill is ideal for commercial and residential builders, electricians, plumbers, remodelers, carpenters, cabinetmakers and installers, and woodworkers. For the performance contractors expect, this premium drill offer an all-metal, three-speed transmission that delivers 0-600, 0-1,250, and 0-2,000 RPM, depending on the setting. The second tool in this kit is the DCS393, 20V Max circular sawDEWALT's 20 Volt MAX circular saw offers contractors speed and battery power to improve cutting performance and increase runtime, as well as a high strength steel shoe and optimized handle design for an ergonomic profile that provides comfort and control. The circular saw is ideal for remodelers, carpenters and professionals tasked with framing, cross cutting, ripping, bevel cuts and plunge cuts.The third tool is the 20V Max recipsaw, the DCS381This 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saw includes features such as a keyless blade clamp and 1 inch stroke length for performance. The reciprocating saw is ideal for professionals in fields including remodeling, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, fire rescue, HVAC/mechanical and framing. The final tool in this kit is DEWALT's new 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion LED Work Light (DCL040) and it features added lumens, a pivoting head and multiple light zones for visibility on the jobsiteIn addition, the light features a hang hook for hanging, which is ideal for multitasking. The work light is ideal for professionals tasked with projects and applications that must be completed in tight, dark or dimly lit spacesWith respect to the 20V MAX: Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 voltsNominal voltage is 18 DCD985 20V MAX hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" self-tightening chuck delivers 535 units watts out of maximum performance, faster application speed, and superior bit retentionThe DCS381 is DEWALT's 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saw which includes features such as a keyless four position blade clamp and 11/8-inch stroke length for performance. The reciprocating saw is ideal for professionals in fields including remodeling, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, fire rescue, HVAC/mechanical and framingDCS393 20V MAX circular saw with 6-1/2" carbide blade can cut 2x4's at a 45[DEG] angle in a single passDCL040 20V MAX LED work light delivers 110 lumens of light output
Dewalt DCD985 Hammer Drill
Light and moderate drilling jobs should be a breeze and of stellar performance for DEWALT DCK491L2, as it DCD985 hammer drill has a 535 watts high power and highly efficient motor. This will make any drilling job look professional, even when done by a beginner.
Drill also has a three patented all-metal transmission speed options. Users can choose speed of 0-600 rpm, 0-1250 rpm, or 0-2000 rpm. They have the power to control the speed they deemed most appropriate and suitable for the task at hand.
Moreover, DCD985 hammer drill has a reduce slippages feature as it has a ½ racheting chuck with carbide inserts to give that bit-gripping strength.
Dewalt DCF885 Circular Saw
DCF885 circular saw has a bevel capacity of 0-50 degress, making it very useful for a many repair and construction applications.
Also, the DCF885 circular saw lets the users to cut completely through a two-by framing lumber. This is perfect for those who need to do framing, cross cutting, ripping, and bevel cutting. It can deliver up to 3700 rpm.
Dewalt DCS381 Reciprocating Saw
What sets DCS381 reciprocating saw from others is that it can reverse its blade upside down and do flush cutting. Blade changing is not a problem with this model as it has a keyless lever action blade clamp making it very easy and quick for blade changes. It is also very light weight reducing the possibility to feel fatigue or strain during use.
DCS381 saw is also very compact that it can be conveniently used in confined and cramped spaces. For added control, DCS381 has a variable-speed trigger lock and electric blade. It can deliver up to 0-3000 spm for fast cutting.
Dewalt DCL040 LED Work Light
The DCL040 LED work light included in this combo kit has 110 lumens for brighter visibility. It reduces shadows for clearer view of the work and can also distinguish different tones for different colors.Learn More
This work light can rotate its head up to 120 degrees for wider range of sight. It also comes with a built-in hook so as it can be used hands free.
At only 5-1/2” in length and 3.6 lbs, the M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver delivers maximum performance in a compact size. The 2653 features a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor for up to 3X longer motor life and increased power. REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 3 fastening modes with the DRIVE CONTROL™ feature: Mode #1 is for precision work (0-850 RPM, 200 in-lbs of torque,) Mode # 2 helps prevent damage to fasteners and material (0-2,100 RPM, 700 in-lbs of torque) and Mode #3 delivers maximum performance for the toughest applications (0-2,900 RPM, 1600 in-lbs of torque.) In addition, REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs provide up to 50% more run time and operate down to -18°C /0°F.
- 2653-20 M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC High Capacity Battery Packs
- 1-Hour Multi-Voltage Charger
- Belt Clip
- Carrying Case
- Milwaukee® POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor runs cooler, lasts longer and delivers up to 55% faster application speed
- REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 3 fastening modes with Milwaukee’s proprietary DRIVE CONTROL™ feature
- The Milwaukee® REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 50% more run time
- Peak Torque: 1600 in-lbs
- Max RPM: 0-2,900
- Max IPM: 0-3,600
- Charger: NEW M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
- On Board Fuel Gauge: Fuel Gauge on Battery
- LED Light: Yes
- Tool Weight (w/battery): 3.6 lbs
- Tool Length: 5-1/2"
- Compatible with DEWALT® 18 Volt tools
- XRP™ Li-Ion extended run-time battery provides long run-time & battery life
- Lightweight design- 1.5 lbs; same weight as an 12V NiCd battery
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- Requires XRP™ Li-Ion compatible charger (DC9310, DC9320 or DC9319
If you are looking for a great gift, take a look at this combo deal! The DEWALT 20V XR Lithium Ion Premium Brushless Hammer/Impact Combo, features a DEWALT-built brushless motor that delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed. The XR Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs. The DCD995 20V MAX1/2" hammerdrill features a 3-speed, high performance (0-2,000 RPM) all-metal transmission that optimizes tool-to-task for fast application speeds and improved run time; 0-34,000 BPM for fast drilling in masonry materials; a compact size at 8.4" front-to-back length and lightweight at 4.7 lbs. Great for fitting in tight areas. The DCF886 20V MAX 1/4" impact driver provides 1,500 in-lbs. of max torque at fast 0-2,800 RPM speed and 0-3,200 impacts per minute; a compact size at 5.6" front-to-back length and lightweight at 3.4 lbs. Also great for fitting into tight areas. Both tools feature LED lights with 20 second trigger release delay, providing increased visibility in dark or confined spaces.
- (1) DCD995 1/2" Hammerdrill
- (1) DCF886 1/4" Impact Driver
- (2) 20V MAX XR High Capacity Li-Ion Batteries (4.0Ah)
- (1) Fast charger
- (2) Belt Hooks
- (1) Bit Holder
- (1) 360Degree side handle and Contractor Bag
- 20 Volts
- 3 Year Limted Manufacturer Warranty
This Milwaukee 18V Lithium-Ion Battery works on the M18™ Cordless Tool System and has 3.0 Amp Hours of run-time. This battery powers over 40 Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools. Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features Overload Protection, a Temperature Management System, Individual Cell Voltage Monitoring, Discharge Protection and a Battery Fuel Gauge.
- 3.0 Amp hour - 54 Watt hour battery
- Voltage: 18V
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Best in class construction
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder provides speed, durability and ease-of-use to the industrial user. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor, the 2680-20 delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding. The 2680-20 is the only cordless cut-off / grinder in the market to provide the user-preferred paddle switch for comfort and ease-of use when operating in various positions. L-shape intake vents protect the cut-off / grinder by keeping harmful debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components.
- 2680-20 M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder-Bare Tool
- Type 1 Guard
- Type 27 Guard
- Spanner Wrench
- Side Handle
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Motor- Delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding
- Overload Protection- Prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Debris Baffles - L-shape vents keep debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components to help increase tool life.
- Tool Free, Burst Resistant Guard- Allows for quick, easy guard adjustments. Easy to access and actuate too free guard makes it easier and less time consuming to adjust the guard for various applicatoins.
- Paddle Switch Design- The only cordless cut-off /grinder in the market with a paddle switch design
- Up to 35% faster cutting speed
- Up to 50% more cuts on a single charge
- 3-Position Side Handle- Provides optimal Control and Versatility
- Voltage: 18V
- RPMs: 9,000
- Paddle Switch: Yes
- Tool Free Guard: Yes
- Large Button Spindle Lock: Yes
- Position Handle: 3
- Type 1 Guard: Yes
- Type 27 Guard: Yes
- Battery: Lithium Ion
- Tool Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 5.3 lbs
This powerful 8.0 amp 1/2 in. drill has the construction and performance to eliminate any other 1/2 in. drill in its category.
- 1/2" Magnum® Drill
- Side Handle
- Chuck Key with Holder
- Powerful 8.0 amp motor, 0 to 850 rpm, variable speed control
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck
- All metal gear case and diaphragm
- 8 ft. 3-wire rubber cord
- 360° locking side handle
- Ergonomic textured grip and two finger trigger for user comfort and balance
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- Amps: 8.0
- No Load Speed: 0-850 RPM
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Wood Capacity-Auger Bit: 1-1/2"
- Wood Capacity-Self-Feed Bit: 2-9/16"
- Metal Capacity-Hole Saw: 2"
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Spindle: 1/2 in.-20
- Gear Train: Double
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Trigger Lock: On
- Spindle Lock: No
- Soft Grip Handle: No
- Length: 12-13/64 in.
- Tool Weight: 5.4 lbs.
The Tilt-Lok™ handle on Milwaukee's 6390-20 is the most revolutionary concept for circular saws in years. The eight position cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application maximizing comfort and control. Weighing in at 10.4 pounds and delivering 3.25 maximum horsepower, this tool offers the best power to weight ratio in the industry. The blade can bevel to 50 degrees and offers superior visibility and a clear sight line from either side. Helical steel gears and a 22 amp switch are just two of the features that ensure the Milwaukee's reputation for durability.
- Circular Saw Blade
- Hex Blade Wrench
- New exclusive TILT-LOK™ main handle adjusts to the work or most comfortable work position
- 10.4 pounds net weight - lightest 7-1/4 inch, 3.25 maximum horsepower saw reduces operator fatigue, easier to handle
- 15 amp, 3.25 peak horsepower motor - most powerful circle saw cuts tough materials including headers, microlams and wet lumber with ease
- Wide, clear sight line - superior blade visibility from either side
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- No Load RPM: 5,800
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Maximum Bevel Capacity: 50°
- Capacity at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Capacity at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Electronic Brake: No
- Blade Side: Right
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Metal/Wood Cutting: Wood
- Spindle Lock : Yes
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: Yes
- Blade Position: Right
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Depth of Cut at 50°: 1-11/16"
- Cord Type: 9 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Double Insulated
- Length: 13-3/4"
- Tool Weight: 10.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 17.5 lbs