Power Tools & Accessories
The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder provides speed, durability and ease-of-use to the industrial user. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor, the 2680-20 delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding. The 2680-20 is the only cordless cut-off / grinder in the market to provide the user-preferred paddle switch for comfort and ease-of use when operating in various positions. L-shape intake vents protect the cut-off / grinder by keeping harmful debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components.
- 2680-20 M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder-Bare Tool
- Type 1 Guard
- Type 27 Guard
- Spanner Wrench
- Side Handle
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Motor- Delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding
- Overload Protection- Prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Debris Baffles - L-shape vents keep debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components to help increase tool life.
- Tool Free, Burst Resistant Guard- Allows for quick, easy guard adjustments. Easy to access and actuate too free guard makes it easier and less time consuming to adjust the guard for various applicatoins.
- Paddle Switch Design- The only cordless cut-off /grinder in the market with a paddle switch design
- Up to 35% faster cutting speed
- Up to 50% more cuts on a single charge
- 3-Position Side Handle- Provides optimal Control and Versatility
- Voltage: 18V
- RPMs: 9,000
- Paddle Switch: Yes
- Tool Free Guard: Yes
- Large Button Spindle Lock: Yes
- Position Handle: 3
- Type 1 Guard: Yes
- Type 27 Guard: Yes
- Battery: Lithium Ion
- Tool Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 5.3 lbs
Regular Price: $149.99
Special Price: $149.00
- 300 ft-lbs of maximum torque to perform a wide range of heavy-duty fastening applications
- 1,650 rpm/2,600 bpm for faster application speed
- Preferred rocker switch design for fast and easy fastening
- Comfort grip provides maximum comfort
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy-duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility
- 1-1/8-inch stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 rpm provides increased blade control and faster cut speeds
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control
- Rubber over molded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control
Drill and fasten up to 35% faster with the only tool in its class that has an all-metal locking chuck. The powerful M12 cordless lithium-ion 3/8” drill/driver delivers 275 in-lbs of torque – up to 25% more torque than the competition – and 0-400/0-1,500 RPM. Its compact, lightweight and durable design means greater comfort and efficiency on the jobsite. The all-metal single-sleeve ratcheting chuck offers superior bit grip, so you won’t have to stop for bit retightening or lost bits.
The onboard LED light and fuel gauge help you increase productivity and avoid interruptions. The REDLITHIUM Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. The kit includes two M12 REDLITHIUM batteries, a 30-minute charger and carrying case.
- (1) M12™ 3/8” Drill/Driver (2407-20)
- (2) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Belt Clip
- (1) Carrying Case
- Delivers up to 275 in lbs of Torque.
- On-board battery fuel gauge displays remaining run time
- New ergonomic handle design for increased comfort
- Metal Ratcheting Chuck for maximum durability
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 7-3/8"
- Peak Torque: 275 in-lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year
- Chuck Type: 3/8" Metal Single Sleeve
- Speed: 0-400/0-1,500 RPM
Regular Price: $139.00
Special Price: $129.00
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time
- Heavy-duty 1/2" self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- High power, high efficiency motor delivers 450 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- Best in class length for improved balance and better control
Milwaukee M18 FUEL™...A New Breed of Cordless Tool. Utilizing the Most Advanced Technologies in the World, FUEL™ Delivers Unrivaled Performance in a Compact Structure. Built for the Most Demanding Professionals in the World.
With up to 650 in lbs of torque, the M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver is the most powerful drill in its class. The new Milwaukee designed and built POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides unmatched power and sustained torque to complete the toughest of applications. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitors and delivers up to 10X longer motor life for maximum durability. Powered by the most durable battery pack on the market – REDLITHIUM™, the M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver delivers up to 50% more run-time than the competition. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ batteries provide longer battery life, with over 5X more recharges than leading competitors. A battery fuel gauge displays remaining charge for less down time on the job. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver contains the most advanced electronic system on the market, with REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence. REDLINK PLUS™ electronics provide total system communication with overload protection. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver comes with the new multi-voltage charger, so you can charge all M12™ and M18™ batteries with one charger. A new contoured soft grip gives users the ultimate comfort during prolonged use. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver comes with an all metal ratcheting locking chuck for maximum grip, bit retention and durability. Tool features an LED light, and is compatible with REDLITHIUM™ compact and XC battery packs.
- 2603 M18™ FUEL 1/2" Drill/Driver
- (2) M18™ COMPACT REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Multi-Voltage Charger
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Delivers up to 650 in lbs of torque with maximum sustained torque to complete the toughest of applications
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Volts: 18V
- Torque: 650 in lbs
- Speed: 2 Speed
- RPM: 0-550 / 0-1,850 RPM
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
- Metal Sleeve: Yes
- Ratcheting Lock: Yes
- On Board Fuel Gauge: Fuel Gauge on Battery
- LED Light: Yes
- Battery: REDLITHIUM™
- Batteries Included: (2) M18™ COMPACT REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Charger: NEW M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
- Tool Length: 7.9 in
- Tool Weight (w/battery): 4.4 lbs
Regular Price: $169.99
Special Price: $169.00
- 1 hour charger for 7.2V to 18V DEWALT battery packs (except Univolt®)
- Runs off of 7.2V to 18V DEWALT batteries making it a cordless radio
- The DEWALT 3 - stage charging system provides maximum run-time and extends overall life of the battery
- Power outlets offer more versatility for jobsite power
- AM/FM Digital Tuner with LCD display, built-in clock, and 15 station memory presets
- High efficiency weather resistant speakers with dual bass ports for maximum bass and range
- Auxiliary port allows connection to CD Players, MP3 Players, and portable satellite receivers with an audio cable (cable not included)
- Dual pivoting 11" flexible antenna provides more durability and better reception
$399.00The 2797-22 M18 FUEL™ Cordless 2-Tool Combo Kit includes the M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2604-20) and M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2653-20). M18 FUEL™ features a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence and REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology, this results in longer motor life, more run time and more power. The POWERSTATE™ brushless motor works harder and lives longer than all leadingcompetitors, while reducing noise and cooling more rapidly to deliver years of maintenance-free performance. The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM™ XC4.0 Battery is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 2X more run time than standard Lithium-Ion batteries. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the world’s most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics that will maximize performance and protect the user’s investment.Learn More
The 6509-31 Sawzall® Recip Saw delivers best in class cut speed, durability and power with 0-3,000 strokes per minute, a 3/4” stroke length and a 12 Amp motor. The gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces and a QUIK-LOK® blade clamp offers fast tool-free blade changes. To provide greater user comfort, a counter weighted mechanism reduces vibration for smoother operation and a redesigned front grip area provides best in class ergonomics.
- Sawzall® Recip Saw
- Carrying Case
- Powerful12 Amp Motor: Delivers 0-3,000 SPM for high performance cutting in a variety of materials
- 3/4" Stroke Length: Provides maximum cut control
- Gear Protecting Clutch: Extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
- Counter Weighted Mechanism: Provides reduced vibration for smoother operation
- QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp: Provides fast , tool-free blade changes
Specifications Length 19" Voltage 120V AC Tool Warranty 5 Years Amps 12 Keyless Blade Clamp Yes Stroke Length 3/4" SPM 0-3,000
Milwaukee's 8" Metal Cutting Circular Saw delivers faster, cooler, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting. Forget the showers of hot metal chips and sparks that were once an aerial threat on metal construction jobsites. The 6370 shears the metal, producing a virtually spark-free wake and cool, burr and scorch-free edges that don't require post-cut finishing. Cool cut waste, in the form of metal shavings, is effectively contained with a durable magnesium blade shield and channeled into the saw's integral ChipTank. Cool cutting also means that materials can be handled almost immediately following a cut, reducing downtime.
Driven by a powerful, 13 amp (1-3/4 max HP), 3,700 RPM motor and equipped with a full grill of razor-sharp, cermet-tip teeth, the 6370 tears through tough cuts without hesitation. Count on up to 10 gauge sheets and 1/4 in. steel plate cuts, all day, every day. More extreme cuts, even up to 3/4 in. steel plate, are possible when proper operating techniques are used.
To keep on target, the new 6370 features a set of on-board sight-line and blade point-of-entry indicators along with a slot in the saw's shoe for a rip fence. It is also the first and only corded metal cutting saw to feature a lower guard retraction lever. Plunge cuts, a frequent challenge for metal roofing contractors, are fast and furious with this exciting new tool. The lever's location, adjacent to the side handle, ensures that the user has both hands firmly on the saw throughout the cut.
- (1) 8" Metal Cutting Saw Kit (6370-21)
- (1) Blade Wrench
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Circular Saw Blade
- Dry-cut technology provides faster, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting
- Durable blade shield with integral chiptank deflects/collects hot chips and sparks
- Plunge lever for fast, effective plunge cuts
- Exclusive quick-release shield latch for fast waste disposal and blade changes
- 2-9/16 in. cut depth for one-pass cuts through most common materials
- Powerful 13.0 amp, 3,700 rpm motor
- Premium cermet-tipped blades cut faster, cleaner, and longer than other carbide-tipped or friction blades
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Amps: 13.0
- No Load RPM: 3,700
- Blade Size: 8"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Capacity at 90°: 2-9/16"
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Metal/Wood Cutting: Metal
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: No
- Blade Position: Right
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-9/16"
- Electric Brake: No
- Cord Type: 15 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Length: 16-1/2"
- Tool Weight: 13.3 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 21.8 lbs