Power Tools & Accessories
This powerful 8.0 amp 1/2 in. drill has the construction and performance to eliminate any other 1/2 in. drill in its category.
- 1/2" Magnum® Drill
- Side Handle
- Chuck Key with Holder
- Powerful 8.0 amp motor, 0 to 850 rpm, variable speed control
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck
- All metal gear case and diaphragm
- 8 ft. 3-wire rubber cord
- 360° locking side handle
- Ergonomic textured grip and two finger trigger for user comfort and balance
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- Amps: 8.0
- No Load Speed: 0-850 RPM
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Wood Capacity-Auger Bit: 1-1/2"
- Wood Capacity-Self-Feed Bit: 2-9/16"
- Metal Capacity-Hole Saw: 2"
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Spindle: 1/2 in.-20
- Gear Train: Double
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Trigger Lock: On
- Spindle Lock: No
- Soft Grip Handle: No
- Length: 12-13/64 in.
- Tool Weight: 5.4 lbs.
This popular 1/2 inch Hammer-Drill is now available in a kit with an impact resistant carrying case. This Hammer-Drill features a two mode selection switch for hammer-drilling in concrete or rotation only for drilling in wood. It also offers a synchronized gear shift for high speed or high torque. The compact ergonomic design has a soft grip handle and two finger trigger switch for greater operator comfort. This tool is ideal for setting concrete screw fasteners and drilling small holes for anchors. It can also be used in the drilling only mode for holes in wood, steel and plastic.
- Depth Gauge
- Side Handle
- Chuck Key
- 1/2 in. capacity; 7.5 amp motor
- Trigger speed control in two ranges: 0-1350 rpm, 0-22,000 bpm; 0-2500 rpm, 0-40,000 bpm; reversing
- Hammer with rotation or rotation only
- Self-stop brush system
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Amps: 7.5
- No Load RPM: 0-1,350/0-2,500
- No Load BPM: 0-20,000/0-40,000
- Wood Capacity-Hole Saw: 3-3/4"
- Metal Capacity-Twist Bit: 1/2"
- Concrete Capacity: 3/4"
- Selfeed Bit Capacity: 1-3/4 in.
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Cord Type: 10 ft. Fixed
- Trigger Lock: Yes
- Length: 13 in.
- Tool Weight: 6.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 11.9 lbs.
The new Milwaukee M12™ Screwdriver has the power to drive the majority of common small fasteners, and the run-time of full day screw driving without recharging. The compact size allows the users to work in tight places for increased convenience.
Comes With Standard Equipment:
- 12V LITHIUM-ION Battery Pack(48-11-2401)
- 12V Charger (48-59-2401)
- Compact Driver Storage Bag (48-55-2401)
- #2 Phillips ¼" Hex Insert Bit (48-30-1520)
- Quick Bit-Loading 1/4 in. Hex Chuck for bit insertion and release with one hand
- Battery Fuel Gauge for displaying remaining run-time
- Metal Gear Housing for job site durability
- Built-in LED for illumination of dark work spots
- Variable Speed Trigger for output power control
- Over-mold Side and Grip for secure grip and work surface protection
Delivering a best-in-class 850 in-lbs. of torque in a compact, lightweight package and weighing less than 2.5 lbs, the 2450-22 is powerful enough to drive fasteners up to 75% faster and offers up to 2X longer run-time. Weighing only 2.3 lbs, the compact size and weight allows access to tighter areas and reduces user fatigue. A 12V LITHIUM-ION battery and 0-3,000 IPM provide longer run- time and more impacts per minute for optimum performance. Additional features include an Battery Fuel Gauge that displays the remaining run time and a built-in LED Light illuminates the work surface.
- 12V Lithium-Ion battery offers longer run-time and lighter weight
- 0-2,000 RPM variable speed trigger
- Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time
- Built-in LED Light illuminates work surface
- Lightweight design (4.1 lbs) minimizes user fatigue
- Dual speed range 0-500/0-1700 rpm and 0-8,500/0-29,000 bpm delivers optimal performance
- LED work light provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time
- Heavy-duty 1/2" self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- High power, high efficiency motor delivers 450 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- Best in class length for improved balance and better control
- 7.8 Amp motor provides high performance and overload protection
- Dual mode: hammerdrill/drill for wood, steel or masonry applications
- 4.3 lbs. - lightweight design for extended use and less user fatigue
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- 360° side handle with depth rod offers greater control, versatility, and increased depth accuracy
- Variable speed allows for precise hole placement on work surface
- 1-1/8" stroke length for faster cutting speed
- 0-3,000 spm for faster cutting speed
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased versatility
- Lever-action keyless blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- Anti-slip comfort grip provides increased comfort and control
- Pivoting adjustable shoe with open top for maximum visibility
- Variable speed with trigger lock for increased blade control
- 3,700 RPM for fast rip cuts and cross cuts
- 6-1/2" carbide tipped blade for 2x cutting capacity at 90° and 45°
- High strength magnesium shoe and upper guard provides increased durability
- 0-50° bevel capacity provides additional capacity for a multitude of applications
- Fan-cooled motor with replaceable brushes for maximum power and durability
- All-metal lever-action keyless blade change allows for quick and easy blade changes
- All-metal keyless shoe bevel with detents at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° provides versatility for easy bevel cutting
- 4-position orbital action provides control of cut quality and speed
- Adjustable dust blower keeps line of cut clear of chips
- Variable speed 0-3,000 spm for versatility in a multitude of materials and applications
- Anti-slip comfort grip for increased comfort and control