Power Tools & Accessories
Since 1924, industry-leading Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. has been producing the highest-quality, most-reliable, heavy-duty electric power tools and power tool accessories. This trusted leader brings you the ultimate M18 cordless 2-tool combo kit (2691-22). This set includes the Compact Driver (MWK-2601-20) and the 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (MWK-2650-20). Patented design, state-of-the-art 4-pole frameless motor, and user-friendly ergonomics make the M18 Cordless System an impressive series that maximizes both power and performance. Milwaukee has taken no shortcuts in producing this power kit. Each tool also features variable speed triggers, built-in LED illumination, battery fuel level gauges, and lightweight yet durable construction.
Milwaukee knows job sites can be brutal on a tool, so they have carefully designed these battery packs to be rugged and durable. Features include cell separators, welded frame, and recessed terminals. Over-molded housing and slide pack dual clips round out each battery pack‘s practical construction. A 30-minute battery charger completes the kit.
Innovative features, unmatched power, and exceptional runtime make the Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Driver and ¼” Hex Impact Driver Combo Kit essential for any job site. Arsenal comes complete with a sturdy carrying case and a handy belt clip.
Milwaukee M18 Lithium-Ion Compact Drill Driver
Rather than drilling pilot holes for ductwork or running wire and conduit, the Milwaukee M18 lithium-ion compact drill driver is the best and most powerful choice. With 24 clutch settings and delivering 400 in/lb. of torque, this driver is simply the most powerful in its class. Adjustable speeds range from a low speed RPM of 1-450 to the high speed RPM of 1-1,800. Weighing 5.3 pounds, measuring 5 ¾ inches, and featuring a convenient side handle, the M18 drill driver is both comfortable and compact. And with exceptional drill bit retention, it is easy to see why this driver is an easy choice for at-home handymen and professional builders alike.
Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver
When you need to secure sheet metal screws or 5/8-inch and 3/4-inch pipe couplings or any other hex fastener, reach for Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver. Though it weighs only 3.5 pounds, it packs major power and delivers 1,400 in./lb of torque and 0-3,200 IPM. Featuring 0-2,200 RPM, the Milwaukee driver is over 70% faster than the competition. Though the fastest, strongest, and most durable, this impact driver also features user conveniences. It includes one-handed bit-loading and, like the drill driver, it also has LED illumination for those tough jobs with poor lighting. And with twice as much run-time, you can maximize the power and minimize the downtime.
Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs
Powered by Milwaukee’s high-capacity Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs (included), these tools boast longer run times and are, therefore, much more user-friendly. In 2005, Milwaukee introduced the first-ever lithium-ion charging system. Since, they have perfected the formula and have become an industry leader. Their optimal batteries, though 50% smaller and 65% lighter, are 30% more powerful than NiCd compact batteries. The convenient gauge tells users when the charge is running low. Just one more feature that reduces your unproductive downtime.
- Two power tools: Compact Driver (2601-20) and ¼” Hex Impact Driver (2650-20)
- Carrying case
- Two batteries: 18V RED LITHIUM Compact Battery Packs
- 30-minute M18 Battery Charger
- Belt clip
- 18V voltage
- Built-in LED illumination
- Powerful torque
- Battery fuel level gauges
- Adjustable speeds
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
The 7/8” SDS Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer lasts longer and drills faster than other tools in its class. This hammer is designed to deliver superior drilling speed, without sacrificing the power needed to drill the less common, but larger hole. With up to 40% faster drilling speeds and up to 15% more life, the 5262-21 delivers 1.8 ft-lbs of impact energy and 0-1,500 RPM. Weighing in at only 5.8lbs, the tool also features a lightweight design to provide ease of use and reduce user fatigue. The 3-Mode Operation provides maximum versatility regardless of application while a mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds.
- 5262-20 7/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Carrying Case
- Powerful, Light Weight Design: Delivers 1.8 ft-lbs of impact energy at only 5.8 lbs
- Mechanical Clutch: Protects tool when bit binds up
- Powerful 7.0 Amp Motor: Delivers 0-1,500 RPM and 0-5,625 BPM
- 3-Mode Operation: Rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only for maximum versatility
- Variable Position Chisel Stop: Allows Steel to be adjusted for work in any orientation
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Amps: 7.0
- Max Capacity: 7/8"
- Impact Energy: 1.8 ft-lbs
- No Load RPM: 0-1,500
- No Load BPM: 0-5,625
- Drilling Mode: Rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only
- Chipping: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Anti-Vibration: N/A
- Cord Length: 10ft
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Handle Style: D-Handle
- Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity: 2-1/2"
- Tool Length: 17"
- Net Tool Weight: 5.8 lbs
The M12 Heated Jacket from Milwaukee has been redesigned for optimal fit and you will not be dissapointed. Now you can control two heat zones independently of one another (chest and back, lower pockets) to better provide warmth and battery life. A rugged wind and water resistant shell keeps weather out while improved insulation and a thermal fleece lining hold heat in to maximize warmth and reduce the number of layers needed. On and off the jobsite, Milwaukee® M12™ Heated Jackets provide up to 6 hours of continuous heat per battery charge to withstand even the harshest winter conditions.
Utilizing the same M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery technology that powers 60+ tools, the M12™ Battery holder is stored in a sleek back pocket that can expand to fit M12™ XC Batteries and all M18™ Batteries with additional M18™ USB Charger accessory. It also includes a fuel gauge to check your battery life and built-in USB port for charging portable electronic devices. All M12™ Heated Jackets are washer and dryer safe.
- Heat Core Body Areas: Durable carbon fiber heating zones independently distribute and maintain heat to chest and back, pockets
- All Day Heat: Up to 6 Hours of continuous heat per battery charge
- Adjustable Heat: Zone specific heat control provides the right amount of heat for any weather
- M12™ REDLITHIUM™: Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery that works with 60+ Tools
- Rugged Construction: Wind and water resistant shell and thermal fleece lining keep elements out and hold heat close to the body
- Redesigned for improved fit and better heat retention
- Additional storage pockets added inside jacketv
- Machine Washable and Dryable
- USB Charger: Upgraded battery holder includes fuel gauge to check run-time and a powered USB port for charging portable electronic devices
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0-600 and 0-2,000 rpm) for fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy-duty1/2-inch ratcheting chuck provides superior bit gripping strength
- Powered by an Energy Star qualified charger for a better environment
- Comes with case, 2 rechargable batteries, and one battery charger